'Get out!' Health police loudly shouted out of restaurant in yet another fearless revolt

I think the closing of restaurants is a travesty. That being said, I also think it may get worse before it gets better. The article you quoted leaves out a lot. Here's what another article had to say:
“If they were inviting people to come on down, which is the allegation I’ve heard, they may well find themselves facing significant penalties — not just the tickets that can be issued under the provincial health officer’s orders or the Emergency Program Act — but certainly they could get themselves in trouble with the liquor licencing within the city and it will not surprise me if WorkSafe or the police investigate.”
Source:

The reach of the law is long. We need to get to the politicians, aka, the lawmakers, to really change things.

1617891358463.png

I'm sorry but there's no business open here this is just a gathering of family and friends.

Ignore the money being passed around and we'll start wearing our masks and social distancing shortly (Wink, wink).

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

So BC Covid numbers are going vertical with the highest number since November and health officials would like to try to contain the new surge. Some people would rather be dead, if they cannot get fed at crowded indoor dining restaurants. The food must really be good.
1617891356740.png

So BC Covid numbers are going vertical with the highest number since November and health officials would like to try to contain the new surge. Some people would rather be dead, if they cannot get fed at crowded indoor dining restaurants. The food must really be good.
View attachment 477600
There are consequences to being lied to everyday by the media, entertainers, politicians and others. Being called vicious names and demeaned and slandered, and attacked and destroyed and even killed has an affect. A campaign slogan was demonized by these people. We will not forget. And we are at this point permanently divided.

Oh, Canada! Good job. Do it some more.

Need to see more of this here. People don't seem to grasp that if you push back en masse against the bastards, they will back down.

'Get out!' Health police loudly shouted out of restaurant in yet another fearless revolt

I don't know about where you live, but where I live if you piss off the health inspector you can rest assured your utilities will be shut off until such time as you unpiss off the health inspector.

View attachment 477600
There are consequences to being lied to everyday by the media, entertainers, politicians and others. Being called vicious names and demeaned and slandered, and attacked and destroyed and even killed has an affect. A campaign slogan was demonized by these people. We will not forget. And we are at this point permanently divided.
Doubt I pay it much mind in the future. Had Covid early, quarantined, masked, distanced, did enhanced sanitation, reduced travel (cutting out air travel all together), donated convalescent plasma, continued masking. Overall was not that bad on me. The anti-precaution, anti-mask, anti-vaccine people are not demons, but they certainly do not have any community interests in mind, rather than there own short term desires, kind of like kids. I don't care what the morons do now. I get my second shot, day after tomorrow. Just about everybody in my immediate family is vaccinated. As for the anti-covid crowd, I don't care if they live or die tomorrow. They are not worth my concern.

Need to see more of this here. People don't seem to grasp that if you push back en masse against the bastards, they will back down.

I don't know about where you live, but where I live if you piss off the health inspector you can rest assured your utilities will be shut off until such time as you unpiss off the health inspector.

That's an amount of power a government should never, ever have.

I live near-ish Washington DC. Nearly everything here is open. There have been no government brownshirt incidents.

If these scumbags want to get sick and die, great! They will not be missed. But what is going to stop them from spreading disease throughout their society and attacking innocent people?

I have a backhoe.

View attachment 477600
Your chart is difficult to read and there is no link

how many genuine wuflu deaths does BC have per month?

That's an amount of power a government should never, ever have.

They don't do it capriciously. I only know of one local incident of it happening when the owner refused to allow the health inspector in to check to see if he had brought the place into compliance after their prior poor inspection results. Guy refused to allow the health inspector in and found his utilities shut off and his permit suspended. The place ended up being closed for a good long time before it re-opened. IIRC it was about 6 months.

I have a backhoe.

front-hoes are so much more trendy

Forum List

Back