Biden to undo sanctions on Iran, world’s leading financier of terrorism

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
What happens when you elect a feeble, senile gentleman who spent his life as a chameleon, and as Obama's lapdog, a position he still fills.

The Trump sanctions have had a tremendous impact on Iran, tanking their economy, currency, oil exports and increasing the cost of living inside the country. This is absolutely something the Biden administration should continue, but of course they want to reinstate the phony Iran nuclear deal and repeal all sanctions that Trump has since imposed.

Which will just makes the world’s largest state sponsor of terror much richer. How is that even close to a good idea? It’s utterly irresponsible, but that’s what Teleprompter Joe is best known for these days…

https://newsthud.com/breaking-biden-to-undo-sanctions-on-iran-worlds-leading-financier-of-terrorism/

The only thing in question is if the war we are heading into will be conventional or nuclear and if it is conventional how long will it be before they reinstate the draft.

What happens when you elect a feeble, senile gentleman who spent his life as a chameleon, and as Obama's lapdog, a position he still fills.

The Trump sanctions have had a tremendous impact on Iran, tanking their economy, currency, oil exports and increasing the cost of living inside the country. This is absolutely something the Biden administration should continue, but of course they want to reinstate the phony Iran nuclear deal and repeal all sanctions that Trump has since imposed.

Which will just makes the world’s largest state sponsor of terror much richer. How is that even close to a good idea? It’s utterly irresponsible, but that’s what Teleprompter Joe is best known for these days…

https://newsthud.com/breaking-biden-to-undo-sanctions-on-iran-worlds-leading-financier-of-terrorism/
Well, ex-President Grifter backed out of the agreement rather than negotiate first and then backing out if no agreement can be reached. So who is senile and feeble?
If you are not in the game, you can't get a hit. The agreement was hardly a phony
and was a step in the right direction. Right now, we have nothing. This a show of good faith and if it doesn't work, then we do the dirty. The Iranian people are western-oriented and liked us until ex-President Grifter cheerfully walked away,
turning the Iranian people away in the process. With Trump there could be no resolution since we don't keep our word, and this is the view of nations across the world. 300,000 Kurds who we promised to protect, as they fought alongside us,
have been murdered or displaced by the Turks. What a guy your con-man is.

Great. We have no business getting involved in things like this to start with.

John Kerry and the whole stinking group of globalist whores, including the clueless empty headed hair sniffing Faux Xiden are traitors.

The fact that these frauds are undermining America every way they can is evidence of that. I never thought I would see the day to see a president get on their knees and fellate Ayatollah Assahollah until I saw Obama do it, and now Obiden.

We will just be getting involved in other areas.

None of which we should do.
I agree. I only said that because you said "great" like this is some sort of accomplishment.

Minding our own business is.
Of course, that isnt what is happening here. AGAIN, which is why i even said anything.
Do you understand now?

I agree. I only said that because you said "great" like this is some sort of accomplishment.

Of course, that isnt what is happening here. AGAIN, which is why i even said anything.
Do you understand now?

It's a small improvement. No it is not even close to what we should be doing.

Do you understand now?

My gawd. Its pathetic how low you have let your standards go.

President Biden...
"I support corporations banning Georgia... in effect, like sanctions!!!"

meanwhile...

"Let's stop the sanctions against Iran"

because... this makes sense.
Its because iran told him to drop them a few days ago.
Biden - "stop breaking the iran deal"
Iran - "drop sanctions or fuck off, cuck"
Biden - "yes sir" <sanctions dropped>

Do you understand now?

I have ALWAYS been against the US imposing sanctions on others. We have NO business doing that.

Do you understand now?

I have ALWAYS been against the US imposing sanctions on others. We have NO business doing that.
Guess you dont understand. Oh well.

Do you understand now?

Guess you dont understand. Oh well.

I guess not.

President Biden...

meanwhile...

Iran wanted sanctions dropped, as a condition for negotiation and a sign of good faith, long before a few days ago. The grifter put in this position because we can't be trusted.
Where did you find your quoted info because it is maavelous.

President Biden...

meanwhile...

Iran wanted sanctions dropped, as a condition for negotiation and a sign of good faith, long before a few days ago. The grifter put in this position because we can't be trusted.
Where did you find your quoted info because it is maavelous.
Heard it on the news the other day. Biden was complaining because they were going against the iran deal. Iran told the senile fool to fuck off or give them what they want. And thats what he did.

Forum List

Back