Get it over with, vote on impeachment tomorrow, stop talking and do it...

No, this is going to go for weeks. Plenty of hearings, plenty of witnesses. It will take over cable news and Traitor Trump won’t be able to distract it away.

No, this is going to go for weeks. Plenty of hearings, plenty of witnesses. It will take over cable news and Traitor Trump won’t be able to distract it away.

That's great news, the world will see what dumbasses Democrats are.

You and your lot are fucking pitiful....disgusting vermin who deserve all of the blow back which will come your way.

They don't want to chance impeachment because they know it'll backfire on them. They just want the public to THINK there's grounds for impeachment in hopes of persuading ignorant people to vote against Trump.

Why are the Trumpsters talking about an impending impeachment at all? Their Lord Master Grifter said he doesn't care about it, so why should they?

No

This has been going on since election day 2016!

I appreciate your aquenscense that cable news furthers it along.

What sad minded people who buy what they are told to believe.

:21: :21:

Why are the Trumpsters talking about an impending impeachment at all? Their Lord Master Grifter said he doesn't care about it, so why should they?

Cause Queen Pelosi keeps screeching about it.

So, I'm led to believe the OP is challenging Pelosi and the House to "BRING IT" or shut up.

No

This has been going on since election day 2016!

I appreciate your aquenscense that cable news furthers it along.

What sad minded people who buy what they are told to believe.

:21: :21:
And it will never end till he is gone, gone, gone.

Forum List

Back