Germany Remains Deeply Anti-Semitic.

it is all true--LUCY IS RIGHT----the filth of islam has been IMPOSED on the lily white Aryans by DA JOOOOOOOS

Nonsense, Rosie. It is a leftard imposition that deems western Values inferior to Muslim ones. GET WITH THE MESSAGE!!!!

Greg

it is all true--LUCY IS RIGHT----the filth of islam has been IMPOSED on the lily white Aryans by DA JOOOOOOOS

Nonsense, Rosie. It is a leftard imposition that deems western Values inferior to Muslim ones. GET WITH THE MESSAGE!!!!

Greg

So back to the OP etc, the positive is that all these old people are in their 80s and 90s now and soon will be dead and then we can make the plan to all move on and live in the NOW and in the FUTURE and NOT in the PAST.

I have mentioned many times at this forum that I have friends in Haifa, Israel and have visited them and they have visited me, when we first meet I say to them automatically that I think they of course must hate me and they say no we do not hate you, we would like to all be friends and so this is from where we begin. I think this could be adopted on a large scale the younger peoples in our nations and in Israel for us to have a Cultural Exchange, the plate is wiped clean we put EVERYTHING that happened in the PAST behind us all and we have groups of our peoples who for say two weeks or whatever go and stay in Israel and we get to know about their Culture foods, music, art, films, customs etc and then groups of young Israeli's come and visit our nations for say two weeks or whatever and stay and get to know about our Culture foods, music, art, films, customs etc and in this POSITIVE way we can develop a mutual respect for each other that is free of DEMANDING or DICTATING things of each other that we co-exist in a realm of Mutual Cultural Respect and learning of each other and that we agree THEY have a RIGHT to exist and that they agree that WE also have a RIGHT to exist.

The FUTURE is with us with the young, the PAST is OVER and soon those old hateful peoples will be dead and become dust and I think many of us will be happy to see them gone because NOTHING they push is POSITIVE it all is NEGATIVE and peoples cannot have a FUTURE when such bad vibes of DELIBERATE NEGATIVITY are being FORCED on a peoples.

Went shopping; wife had her first drive in my new car....Nissan Navara Diesel; love it but will keep the Jeep; it's made in Austria!! :113:

Greg

Greg

So back to the OP etc, the positive is that all these old people are in their 80s and 90s now and soon will be dead and then we can make the plan to all move on and live in the NOW and in the FUTURE and NOT in the PAST.

I have mentioned many times at this forum that I have friends in Haifa, Israel and have visited them and they have visited me, when we first meet I say to them automatically that I think they of course must hate me and they say no we do not hate you, we would like to all be friends and so this is from where we begin. I think this could be adopted on a large scale the younger peoples in our nations and in Israel for us to have a Cultural Exchange, the plate is wiped clean we put EVERYTHING that happened in the PAST behind us all and we have groups of our peoples who for say two weeks or whatever go and stay in Israel and we get to know about their Culture foods, music, art, films, customs etc and then groups of young Israeli's come and visit our nations for say two weeks or whatever and stay and get to know about our Culture foods, music, art, films, customs etc and in this POSITIVE way we can develop a mutual respect for each other that is free of DEMANDING or DICTATING things of each other that we co-exist in a realm of Mutual Cultural Respect and learning of each other and that we agree THEY have a RIGHT to exist and that they agree that WE also have a RIGHT to exist.

The FUTURE is with us with the young, the PAST is OVER and soon those old hateful peoples will be dead and become dust and I think many of us will be happy to see them gone because NOTHING they push is POSITIVE it all is NEGATIVE and peoples cannot have a FUTURE when such bad vibes of DELIBERATE NEGATIVITY are being FORCED on a peoples.
This is a nonsense. We should never forget the past. Particularly in this day and age where another group is being demonised in the same terms that you use against the Jews.
If we forget what happened then it will happen again.

Greg

This is a nonsense. We should never forget the past. Particularly in this day and age where another group is being demonised in the same terms that you use against the Jews.

really? what group is that?

Greg

It is not nonsense it is called building bridges, something that your type are obviously against, also this has nothing to do with you you are not Germanic or are you Jewish so this is not any of your business you should just concentrate on what happens things that directly affect you.

Greg

TT means his loved Muslims and Islamists that is the group he refer, in TTs mind the 7th Century Death Cult are being demonised.

Greg

It is not nonsense it is called building bridges, something that your type are obviously against, also this has nothing to do with you you are not Germanic or are you Jewish so this is not any of your business you should just concentrate on what happens things that directly affect you.

to whom do you imagine you are speaking, lucy?

Greg

I was responding to that TT post.

Greg

I don't know what a TT post is. For the record TAINTED is not Jewish but I am-----of Austrian
background----branches of my family used to speak german----but they lived in
Austria until your people shipped them to Auschwitz ----before I was born---I never knew
them. I did grow up with-------cakes done with chocolate and apricot jam and marzipan.
I am even more cosmopolitan than are you. --------I have relatives----REMOTELY in Haifa----
actually BY DIVORCE----the bastard had uncles and cousins there. I should add---there is also
something like RUSSIAN influence------kasha------I never got into caviar

I don't know what a TT post is. For the record TAINTED is not Jewish but I am-----of Austrian
Austria until your people shipped them to Auschwitz ----before I was born---I never knew
them. I did grow up with-------cakes done with chocolate and apricot jam and marzipan.
I am even more cosmopolitan than are you. --------I have relatives----REMOTELY in Haifa----
actually BY DIVORCE----the bastard had uncles and cousins there. I should add---there is also

TT = Tommy Tainant. I stopped reading your comment on your third mid sentence. I was born in 1990.

Greg

TT means his loved Muslims and Islamists that is the group he refer, in TTs mind the 7th Century Death Cult are being demonised.

oh........I would not use the word DEMONIZED--------they are being described. I never heard anything
negative about muslims or islam in my childhood. Back then they were the darlings of the USA Nazi
enclaves. I did not blame them until I grew up and heard GOEBBELS from their own lips and visited
mosques. Be glad the UMMAH used to love you I should add that I grew up in the lands of USA
Nazi enclaves (but never ate "blutwurst"-----not even pickled pigs feet <<< not a kosher thing---maybe
CULTURAL? No beer either, cultural?)

TT = Tommy Tainant. I stopped reading your comment on your third mid sentence. I was born in 1990.

OH you are a baby------you even missed the LSD soaked 60s. You never had to suffer with tiny little
miniskirts in the dead of winter

Greg

oh........I would not use the word DEMONIZED--------they are being described. I never heard anything
negative about muslims or islam in my childhood. Back then they were the darlings of the USA Nazi
enclaves. I did not blame them until I grew up and heard GOEBBELS from their own lips and visited
mosques. Be glad the UMMAH used to love you I should add that I grew up in the lands of USA
Nazi enclaves (but never ate "blutwurst"-----not even pickled pigs feet <<< not a kosher thing---maybe

Blutwurst is not a good happening, I hate it.

To the Tommy Tainants who have the bizarro love in with all things Islamist they are being demonised, that their Paedophile Prophet tells them to kill all Infidels, that they burn people alive, bury people alive, cut heads off with a knife, crucify people, dissolve people alive in acid, blow innocents up in suicide bombs, murder innocents by driving vehicles into them etc any one having a problem with that is just a racist bigot or whatever. Why in no Western nation we ever see hundreds of thousands of Muslims marching chanting that these atrocities are not in the name of Islam?

Greg

Hmmm, history suggests that fascism eventually becomes a problem for all of us.

Greg

My favourite Käsekrainer which are a type of Brühwurst they're parboiled sausage, the Käsekrainer had Parmesan cheese in it although other cheeses are also used, it looks like this.

gsdD7fq1SNG1ReYgNKonNg.png

b_Ct27fURhiXmGVbzPQcyw.png

Greg

Hmmm, history suggests that fascism eventually becomes a problem for all of us.

history also reveals that fascists of the Nazi flavor SPECIFICALLY LOVED ISLAM. It seems to me that
NON MUSLIM fascists have repudiated the Nazi cult

Forum List

Back