Germany Remains Deeply Anti-Semitic.

it is all true--LUCY IS RIGHT----the filth of islam has been IMPOSED on the lily white Aryans by DA JOOOOOOOS

Nonsense, Rosie. It is a leftard imposition that deems western Values inferior to Muslim ones. GET WITH THE MESSAGE!!!!

Greg

So back to the OP etc, the positive is that all these old people are in their 80s and 90s now and soon will be dead and then we can make the plan to all move on and live in the NOW and in the FUTURE and NOT in the PAST.

I have mentioned many times at this forum that I have friends in Haifa, Israel and have visited them and they have visited me, when we first meet I say to them automatically that I think they of course must hate me and they say no we do not hate you, we would like to all be friends and so this is from where we begin. I think this could be adopted on a large scale the younger peoples in our nations and in Israel for us to have a Cultural Exchange, the plate is wiped clean we put EVERYTHING that happened in the PAST behind us all and we have groups of our peoples who for say two weeks or whatever go and stay in Israel and we get to know about their Culture foods, music, art, films, customs etc and then groups of young Israeli's come and visit our nations for say two weeks or whatever and stay and get to know about our Culture foods, music, art, films, customs etc and in this POSITIVE way we can develop a mutual respect for each other that is free of DEMANDING or DICTATING things of each other that we co-exist in a realm of Mutual Cultural Respect and learning of each other and that we agree THEY have a RIGHT to exist and that they agree that WE also have a RIGHT to exist.

The FUTURE is with us with the young, the PAST is OVER and soon those old hateful peoples will be dead and become dust and I think many of us will be happy to see them gone because NOTHING they push is POSITIVE it all is NEGATIVE and peoples cannot have a FUTURE when such bad vibes of DELIBERATE NEGATIVITY are being FORCED on a peoples.
This is a nonsense. We should never forget the past. Particularly in this day and age where another group is being demonised in the same terms that you use against the Jews.
If we forget what happened then it will happen again.

It is not nonsense it is called building bridges, something that your type are obviously against, also this has nothing to do with you you are not Germanic or are you Jewish so this is not any of your business you should just concentrate on what happens things that directly affect you.
Hmmm, history suggests that fascism eventually becomes a problem for all of us.

You ARE a Fascist a Far Left Fascist so you should know.

So back to the OP etc, the positive is that all these old people are in their 80s and 90s now and soon will be dead and then we can make the plan to all move on and live in the NOW and in the FUTURE and NOT in the PAST.

I have mentioned many times at this forum that I have friends in Haifa, Israel and have visited them and they have visited me, when we first meet I say to them automatically that I think they of course must hate me and they say no we do not hate you, we would like to all be friends and so this is from where we begin. I think this could be adopted on a large scale the younger peoples in our nations and in Israel for us to have a Cultural Exchange, the plate is wiped clean we put EVERYTHING that happened in the PAST behind us all and we have groups of our peoples who for say two weeks or whatever go and stay in Israel and we get to know about their Culture foods, music, art, films, customs etc and then groups of young Israeli's come and visit our nations for say two weeks or whatever and stay and get to know about our Culture foods, music, art, films, customs etc and in this POSITIVE way we can develop a mutual respect for each other that is free of DEMANDING or DICTATING things of each other that we co-exist in a realm of Mutual Cultural Respect and learning of each other and that we agree THEY have a RIGHT to exist and that they agree that WE also have a RIGHT to exist.

The FUTURE is with us with the young, the PAST is OVER and soon those old hateful peoples will be dead and become dust and I think many of us will be happy to see them gone because NOTHING they push is POSITIVE it all is NEGATIVE and peoples cannot have a FUTURE when such bad vibes of DELIBERATE NEGATIVITY are being FORCED on a peoples.
This is a nonsense. We should never forget the past. Particularly in this day and age where another group is being demonised in the same terms that you use against the Jews.

really? what group is that?

TT means his loved Muslims and Islamists that is the group he refer, in TTs mind the 7th Century Death Cult are being demonised.

oh........I would not use the word DEMONIZED--------they are being described. I never heard anything
negative about muslims or islam in my childhood. Back then they were the darlings of the USA Nazi
enclaves. I did not blame them until I grew up and heard GOEBBELS from their own lips and visited
mosques. Be glad the UMMAH used to love you I should add that I grew up in the lands of USA
Nazi enclaves (but never ate "blutwurst"-----not even pickled pigs feet <<< not a kosher thing---maybe
CULTURAL? No beer either, cultural?)

My favourite Käsekrainer which are a type of Brühwurst they're parboiled sausage, the Käsekrainer had Parmesan cheese in it although other cheeses are also used, it looks like this.

gsdD7fq1SNG1ReYgNKonNg.png

b_Ct27fURhiXmGVbzPQcyw.png

oh----that looks sorta like human food

TT means his loved Muslims and Islamists that is the group he refer, in TTs mind the 7th Century Death Cult are being demonised.

oh........I would not use the word DEMONIZED--------they are being described. I never heard anything
negative about muslims or islam in my childhood. Back then they were the darlings of the USA Nazi
enclaves. I did not blame them until I grew up and heard GOEBBELS from their own lips and visited
mosques. Be glad the UMMAH used to love you I should add that I grew up in the lands of USA
Nazi enclaves (but never ate "blutwurst"-----not even pickled pigs feet <<< not a kosher thing---maybe

Blutwurst is not a good happening, I hate it.

To the Tommy Tainants who have the bizarro love in with all things Islamist they are being demonised, that their Paedophile Prophet tells them to kill all Infidels, that they burn people alive, bury people alive, cut heads off with a knife, crucify people, dissolve people alive in acid, blow innocents up in suicide bombs, murder innocents by driving vehicles into them etc any one having a problem with that is just a racist bigot or whatever. Why in no Western nation we ever see hundreds of thousands of Muslims marching chanting that these atrocities are not in the name of Islam?

You mean like these people ?

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

Muslims-protest-against-terror-compressed.jpg

To the Tommy Tainants who have the bizarro love in with all things Islamist they are being demonised, that their Paedophile Prophet tells them to kill all Infidels, that they burn people alive, bury people alive, cut heads off with a knife, crucify people, dissolve people alive in acid, blow innocents up in suicide bombs, murder innocents by driving vehicles into them etc any one having a problem with that is just a racist bigot or whatever. Why in no Western nation we ever see hundreds of thousands of Muslims marching chanting that these atrocities are not in the name of Islam?

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

yes THOSE PEOPLE who define "terrorism" as anything disputing absolute Islamic rule and
Islamic right to pillage murder and enslave. THOSE PEOPLE. Those people whose adolescent
daughters DANCE AND WIGGLE their fat asses on the dead bodies of "kafir" children

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

What about these peoples?

Extremism_1913643a.jpg

1312082005-muslims-march-for-sharia-law-zones-in-the-uk_772214.jpg

^^^^ ISIS flag.

maxresdefault.jpg

no-democracy-we-want-just-islam.jpg

^^^^ Tommy also hates Democracy so not shocking he is an Islamist.

Bv_t3gFIAAE9iPs.jpg

^^^^ Pakistani Rape Gangs that Tommy insist have nothing to do with them being Islamists.

DRKEOSnXcAA2BKY.jpg

^^^^ Neo-Marxist British Labour Party not giving a crap only care about Political Correctness and frightened of being called racist and damaging community relations with the Islamists who like ALL Left Wing Western nations political partys now predominantly need the votes of Third World filth to get them elected.

How anti-Semitic is Germany today? A Holocaust survivor stuns German TV viewers with her candid answers.

Germany was always anti-Semitic, that has not changed much,” Esther Bejarano – who was enslaved in the infamous “women’s orchestra” of the Auschwitz death camp – told the ARDNetwork‘s flagship “

Bejarano was one of several guests on an International Holocaust Remembrance Day edition of the show that asked the question, “How anti-Semitic is Germany today?” Other guests who participated in the candid and often emotional discussion included two government ministers, a prominent human rights advocate and a leading scholar of modern Jewish history.

Much of the show was dedicated to a harrowing interview with Bejarano about her incarceration in Auschwitz. She began by relating that her father had been a stalwart German patriot, convinced that the German people would reject Adolf Hitler’s Nazi Party. But after the Nazis came to power and prevented the family from emigrating to British Mandatory Palestine, Bejarano was imprisoned in a hard labor camp in Germany, before being deported to the Auschwitz death camp in Poland in April 1943.

Germany Remains Deeply Anti-Semitic

Germany is leftist.

The left is extremely Antisemitic. Look at the American left. Look at the JOOOOOOO haters here at USMB, virtually all of them are leftists.

How anti-Semitic is Germany today? A Holocaust survivor stuns German TV viewers with her candid answers.

Germany was always anti-Semitic, that has not changed much,” Esther Bejarano – who was enslaved in the infamous “women’s orchestra” of the Auschwitz death camp – told the ARDNetwork‘s flagship “

Bejarano was one of several guests on an International Holocaust Remembrance Day edition of the show that asked the question, “How anti-Semitic is Germany today?” Other guests who participated in the candid and often emotional discussion included two government ministers, a prominent human rights advocate and a leading scholar of modern Jewish history.

Much of the show was dedicated to a harrowing interview with Bejarano about her incarceration in Auschwitz. She began by relating that her father had been a stalwart German patriot, convinced that the German people would reject Adolf Hitler’s Nazi Party. But after the Nazis came to power and prevented the family from emigrating to British Mandatory Palestine, Bejarano was imprisoned in a hard labor camp in Germany, before being deported to the Auschwitz death camp in Poland in April 1943.

Germany is leftist.

The left is extremely Antisemitic. Look at the American left. Look at the JOOOOOOO haters here at USMB, virtually all of them are leftists.

The Left is also Pro-Islamist, they love the 7th Century Death Cult and will not accept any criticism of it.

Germany is leftist.

That's true.

But the issue worth mentioning is that German TV aired the programme on the old lady and her opinions. And was prepared to listen and discuss.

You sure have forgotten the past pussboy. Has anyone been closing businesses owned by Muslims, hunting them down and sending them to "camps", making them wear arm bans in public or any of a number of other truly unthinkable things?

Pussboy is one of the most internally inflicted people on the board. Hates several of his member countries in the EU, but thinks leaving it is the end of the world. Wonder if it is an extension of his mommy issues?

Because the systematic Brainwashing for the past 20 years has SUCCEEDED that is why, 40 years ago NOBODY mentioned this crap that was pre-FORCING it down EVERY German man women and childs throat and now you have SUCCEEDED they HATE themselves, they HATE being German, they REFUSE to show Patriotism, they WELCOME their demise and clap it along.

It was called "de-Nazification"
I wonder who was behind it?

You sure have forgotten the past pussboy. Has anyone been closing businesses owned by Muslims, hunting them down and sending them to "camps", making them wear arm bans in public or any of a number of other truly unthinkable things?
The US has been doing some of those things in the ME and South Asia. I suppose that is exceptional.

The US has been doing some of those things in the ME and South Asia. I suppose that is exceptional.

Stupid blanket statements.

You're a troll.

Forum List

Back