Germany plans to become independent of Muscovite coal by autumn and almost independent of Russian oil by the end of the year.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Germany plans to become independent of Muscovite coal by autumn and almost independent of Russian oil by the end of the year.

I Feel Pootler´s pain right new !!! Bravo Germany , whats about your countries guys ?

I Feel Pootler´s pain right new !!! Bravo Germany , whats about your countries guys ?

Little tardy to the party.

That's OK. Trump said this for all of you to see when he was the president but he was such a putin puppet that he encouraged Germany along other European nations to stop funding putin.

Yet, you said nothing when Trump signed the sanctions of the nord stream pipeline on putin.

You continued to say nothing when your geriatric in chief global muppet biden allowed nord stream open and then funded putin.

Then your globalist muppet geriatric in chief gave putin a green light to invade.

Why am I communicating with you losers? You pathetic gasbags and virtue signaling pathetic globalist muppet hypocrites.

globalist
ok, ivan go back to your &hitty Omsk

Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg

The war will eventually end and profit seekers will return to the supplier that offers them the best returns on investment. Profits will always triumph over principles in the end.

All that's going to happen with all of this is countries will cut off Russia and instead china will be buying it up wholesale and stock piling it because China doesn't care about politics when it comes to natural resources.

It's all showboating for no reason at all. All it means it means is countries like china will make out like bandits while preserving their own resources to hold onto for later.

Russia and instead china will be buying it up wholesale and stock piling it because China
the hans dont pay the full price for Moscow resources even today ,once china becomes the single buyer moscow will starve

How? Solar power?

How? Solar power?

I was wondering that myself, how is Germany going to become independent of Russian oil and gas by the end of 2022? All I can see is they intend to buy their oil and gas from somewhere else. Solar and wind power isn't going to cut it, and I thought they ditched their nuclear power.

I was wondering that myself, how is Germany going to become independent of Russian oil and gas by the end of 2022? All I can see is they intend to buy their oil and gas from somewhere else. Solar and wind power isn't going to cut it, and I thought they ditched their nuclear power.

Germany will stop the use of Russian coal and oil this year. The use of Russian natural gas will be stopped up to the year 2027. And Donald Trump never should try to visit the federal republic of Germany because no one is able to give here any guarantee for his life.

The war will eventually end and profit seekers will return to the supplier that offers them the best returns on investment. Profits will always triumph over principles in the end.

I don't know which German company did not stop business with and in Russia. Every day someone else is closing business there. And many German companies do not sell Russian goods any longer.

And replace it with what?

Not your problem.

Germany's current situation is not Trump's fault, and I don't see why anyone would think that. Was there a good reason why they shut down their nuclear power?

War is per se a damned good reason to close nuclear power plants. And tell Donald Trump never to visit Germany because no one here is able to give any guarantee for his life.

Er dacht' er folge seiner Pflicht
Als mutig er zum Kampfe zog
Doch was ward ihm geblieben
Kein Stolz und kein zurück
Er fiel im warmen Sommerlicht
Bewusst dass er sich selbst belog
So fern war er den Lieben
So fern dem Lebensglück
So uniform, so wie sein Kleid
Sein Geist ein Dogma in sich trug
Doch nun auf letztem Weg allein
Kein' Sinn er mehr empfand