Germany Faces "National Disaster" Over Refugee Crisis As Hungary Slams Shut Border With Croatia

^ Shameful
Whatever.....................Obama has already been bringing them here..........and plans to add about 20,000 a year more........................

I don't want them here...................So let them be your neighbor.......not mine.
We've been taking in refugees for decades. And from a certain perspective for centuries. God bless America.
Just ignore what the refugees are doing over there then..........

Go ahead......put your head back under the rug and say yadda yadda yadda............they are good people yadda yadda yadda................

Why don't you ask the Female Social Worker that they raped trying to help them how that works out.
1 example among millions of refugees. Good job.
Just one of many..................which of course you'll just ditch anyway......

are you getting the room ready for them.........
Hey a guy was shot in Chicago today. Let's confiscate and ban all guns. Since one example that's a minute fraction of a percentage justifies taking extreme actions. Right?

Whatever.....................Obama has already been bringing them here..........and plans to add about 20,000 a year more........................

I don't want them here...................So let them be your neighbor.......not mine.
We've been taking in refugees for decades. And from a certain perspective for centuries. God bless America.

Go ahead......put your head back under the rug and say yadda yadda yadda............they are good people yadda yadda yadda................

Why don't you ask the Female Social Worker that they raped trying to help them how that works out.
Just one of many..................which of course you'll just ditch anyway......

Hey a guy was shot in Chicago today. Let's confiscate and ban all guns. Since one example that's a minute fraction of a percentage justifies taking extreme actions. Right?
Let's not a say we did........

You want them here.........you take them.....................get the rooms ready for them........

^ Shameful

Not like these, not like this.

You believe in forcing assimilation?
All immigrant groups assimilate after 1 or 2 generations. 100 years ago you'd be shitting your pants about Italians and the Irish.

You didn't answer the question.

IN the past forcing assimilation was national policy.

NOw, it's celebrating diversity.

SO, different policy, but you expect the same results.

Do you support forcing assimilation?

Also, past waves of high immigration were eventually curtailed to allow time for assimilation.

Do you support stopping or greatly reducing immigration for, say the next two generations?

Again, different policies from the past examples you site as evidence.
No to both questions.

Let's not a say we did........

You want them here.........you take them.....................get the rooms ready for them........
People like me are doing that, as we have for decades. So you can stop pissing your pants now.

All immigrant groups assimilate after 1 or 2 generations. 100 years ago you'd be shitting your pants about Italians and the Irish.

Also, past waves of high immigration were eventually curtailed to allow time for assimilation.

Do you support stopping or greatly reducing immigration for, say the next two generations?

No to both questions.

So, you are against the policy of forced assimilation and curtailed immigration that worked in the past, and yet site those past successes as proof that the opposite policies today will work...

<A-hem>. I think I see a couple of minor flaws in your logic.

No to both questions.

So, you are against the policy of forced assimilation and curtailed immigration that worked in the past, and yet site those past successes as proof that the opposite policies today will work...

Don't worry. You're not going to get raped by a Muslim.

And it's "cite."

No to both questions.

Don't worry. You're not going to get raped by a Muslim.

And it's "cite."

Thanks on both points.

Now.

Again, different policies from the past examples you cite as evidence.

Eventually, people who don't like them will get fed up and react violently, and the governments who let them in will be trapped in the wake.

Human nature really is not that hard to understand.

Eventually, people who don't like them will get fed up and react violently, and the governments who let them in will be trapped in the wake.

Reacting violently won't solve the problem. And the policy is nearly universal in it's support among the Political Class, so changing policy will be quite difficult.

It is amazing that nobody seems to learn from history regarding securing borders. The most successful border security in history of the world was the "Iron Curtain".

Land mines, watch towers manned with mean and accurate rifles - every 200 yards, shoot before you ask, hell, don't even ask, just shoot and ignore world opinion.

Reacting violently won't solve the problem. And the policy is nearly universal in it's support among the Political Class, so changing policy will be quite difficult.

Debatable. Violence often solves problems. And judging from human history, no government is immune.

Debatable. Violence often solves problems. And judging from human history, no government is immune.

Fair enough.

I don't think reacting violently will solve THIS problem.

And like I said, it's not a matter of governments, but an idea nearly total in the Political Class there and here.

Fair enough.

I don't think reacting violently will solve THIS problem.

And like I said, it's not a matter of governments, but an idea nearly total in the Political Class there and here.

Time will tell.

Look at you all shitting your pants
Look at Obama..........wanting to bring these nice peaceful refugees here........................

You take them in..............we don't want them here..........................Do your part...................Surely you have an extra room for one of the refugees..............

Step up...............

Germany is stupid..............hell they have RAPED THEIR SOCIAL WORKERS in the Refugee camps already..............Now only men can be Social Workers there for fear more women will get raped by these nice people...........

Anyway..............step up and take them yourself.
^ Shameful

You can't not win this argument with someone who obviously has no problem with rape and murder.

The Obama created disaster continues. Or is this the plan all along for world domination by Muslims?

Obama commanded Germany to let them all in?

Do not see anywhere in the quote that comes anywhere close to matching anything your question..

Makes me understand why you are such a poor excuse for a mod..

So you deny that Obama created a mess in middle east?

Forum List

Back