Germany: Explosive charge detonates in Ansbach, Bavaria, 1 killed, 10+ injured

Update:
A Syrian refugee who was about to be deported to Bulgaria launched a nailbomb in a rucksack. Bavaria´s state minister (of the interior, building and traffic) Herrmann assumes that it was an islamist suicide attack. 12 people were injured, some severe. Another anonymous refugee said German television that the refugee spoke out against ISIS. But maybe he was fan of another terrorist group or he simply lied.

Update on the machete refugee:
He was taken out by a citizen with a car and thereafter arrested. The killed woman was pregnant according to Bild. The refugee injured five others during his failed escape.

Last edited:
Update:
A Syrian refugee who was about to be deported to Bulgaria launched a nailbomb in a rucksack. Bavaria´s minister of the interior, building and traffic Herrmann assumes that it was an islamist suicide attack. 12 people were injured some severe. Another anonymous refugee said German television that the refugee spoke out against ISIS. But maybe he was fan of another terrorist group.

He was taken out by a citizen with a car and thereafter arrested. The killed woman was pregnant according to Bild. The refugee injured five others during his failed escape.

Bild, it seems to me, is the only investigative newspaper in Germany.

Update:
A Syrian refugee who was about to be deported to Bulgaria launched a nailbomb in a rucksack. Bavaria´s minister of the interior, building and traffic Herrmann assumes that it was an islamist suicide attack. 12 people were injured some severe. Another anonymous refugee said German television that the refugee spoke out against ISIS. But maybe he was fan of another terrorist group.

Bild is made for low IQ rubbernecks in the first place. But sometimes they have the balls others lack to bring critical news.

Update:

Bild is made for low IQ rubbernecks in the first place. But sometimes they have the balls others lack to bring critical news.

It has its eye candy appeal for sure. But I was in a discussion about it some years ago, and it was the only German newspaper which dug deeply into political scandals; and information on social housing issues.

Update:

It has its eye candy appeal for sure. But I was in a discussion about it some years ago, and it was the only German newspaper which dug deeply into political scandals; and information on social housing issues.
The most "offensive" issue was an Express (similar to Bild) one with the front headline "The 100 most criminal individuals of Germany" or similar with the entire front page full of foreigners´ pass photos. Many years ago.
About 10 years ago, Der Spiegel was also investigative regarding government figures.

Update:

The most "offensive" issue was an Express (similar to Bild) one with front headline "The 100 most criminal individuals of Germany" or similar with the entire front page full of foreigners´ pass photos. Many years ago.
About 10 years ago, Der Spiegel was also investigative regarding government figures.

The Express is not like BIld.

Spiegel has not been averse to lurid and emotive rhetoric of late.

Forum List

Back