Germany Denounces The United States Under Trump's Leadership, Releases Historic Statement

The Germans are pissed-off because Trump has cut them off from the American taxpayers

Germany gets no money from American taxpayers.

The American Taxpayer are paying for Germany's national defense and the Germans were not paying their share of NATO that they agreed to pay and Trump has called them out on that.

"The American Taxpayer are paying for Germany's national defense"

No they are not.

"NATO"

There is no need for NATO anymore, it was there to keep the Soviet Union out, the only reason for NATO now is because America uses NATO as the excuse to stay SQUATTING on this Continent, again good thing we did not join NATO or we'd have American SQUATTERS in my nation where they are not wanted.

As a European, I suggest ignoring Europe entirely. We are a basketcase. We appease and hope that we won't be targetted by terrorists (which we still are). Merkel can't find a coalition partner since the elections. No one wants to work with her. She lost massively in the last election as did her colation partner the SPD, and now three motnhs later, still no government.

Agree. I'm a European too. Am sick of them.
Well your national government is as bad as Germany's. National governments suck as badly as EU governments do. Europe is messed up through and through.

You mean because I'm British?

As a European, I suggest ignoring Europe entirely. We are a basketcase. We appease and hope that we won't be targetted by terrorists (which we still are). Merkel can't find a coalition partner since the elections. No one wants to work with her. She lost massively in the last election as did her colation partner the SPD, and now three motnhs later, still no government.

Well your national government is as bad as Germany's. National governments suck as badly as EU governments do. Europe is messed up through and through.

There is a difference between Europa and the EU the EU is NOT this Continent, the EU is the problem NOT the Continent. I am proudly European but I hate the EU, read my sig line.

I think it didn't take more than two weeks to form a government after our recent elections when the party without the plurality was able to achieve confidence of money supply. What a giggle, the revenge of the left, in a confidence arrangement with the Greens and in coalition with a demagogue.

The Germans are pissed-off because Trump has cut them off from the American taxpayers

Germany gets no money from American taxpayers.

The American Taxpayer are paying for Germany's national defense and the Germans were not paying their share of NATO that they agreed to pay and Trump has called them out on that.
He is quite right. let the EU put their money where there mouth is. They continue to pay massive sums to the Palestinian authority who builds terror tunnels and mansions.

"They continue to pay massive sums to the Palestinian authority who builds terror tunnels and mansions."

Post a link for this.

I think it didn't take more than two weeks to form a government after our recent elections when the party without the plurality was able to achieve confidence of money supply. What a giggle, the revenge of the left, in a confidence arrangement with the Greens and in coalition with a demagogue.

It can take months it is not unusual for it to do this.

Also the Dutch only recently got their new Government the election was in March and Mark Rutte began Coalition negotiations that lasted 225 days and on October 26 they finally got a new Government, so seven months of Coalition negotiations.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Are you proud to be British, I mean are you Patriotic? Would if you had to would you die to defend Britain?

There is a difference between Europa and the EU the EU is NOT this Continent, the EU is the problem NOT the Continent. I am proudly European but I hate the EU, read my sig line.

What exactly is a European?

The more that you post, the less credibility you create.

When does that change?

Germany was not paying their share into Nato and Trump is making them do it.

NATO is a complete waste of money, also Trump originally wanted America not that involved with NATO anymore that was before The Usual Suspects got hold of him.

Are you proud to be British, I mean are you Patriotic? Would if you had to would you die to defend Britain?

I get a thrill from Trooping the Colour.

What type of question is this? What are you then African?

Germany Denounces The United States Under Trump's Leadership, Releases Historic Statement

Germany’s top diplomat has just informed the United States that they no longer see the United States as the ally they once were, saying that leadership from President Donald Trump has led Europe on a path toward nuclear war.

German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel told the Berlin Foreign Policy Forum that Germany would start to go after its own agenda, whether the U.S. likes it or not because the West was losing influence around the world now that Trump is president.

“The U.S. no longer sees the world as a global community but as a fighting arena where everyone has to seek their own advantage,” Gabriel said, according to Deutsche Welle.

“Germany can no longer simply react to U.S. policy but must establish its own position…even after Trump leaves the White House, relations with the U.S. will never be the same.”

Germany: We no longer recognize the United States as a superpower

Since taking office, Trump has attacked Germany (one of the United State’s closest allies) over Iran and North Korea, has denounced their trade surplus with us (even though it was wildly inaccurate) and accused Germany and other allies in NATO of owing vast amounts of money to the United States. We didn’t even mention the withdrawal from the Paris Climate Accord, which caused the United States to become the only major country on the planet to not be apart of the deal.

..............//snip

“Germany cannot afford to wait for decisions from Washington, or to merely react to them. We must lay out our own position and make clear to our allies where the limits of our solidarity are reached,” Gabriel said in the speech, excerpts of which had been published by Sueddeutsche Zeitung ahead of time.

Talk about fucking up our relationships around the world! Trump has to go!

...because we should care what the Germans think. The people that brought the world Marxism, communism, Nazism, and today they push globalism, progressivism, and multiculturalism. Germans make good engineers and can build things better than most, but they are also the most stubborn and have no common sense.

If you want set up a PayPal account and I'll PAY for you to GTFO of Germany and go back to America where you belong, you hate Germans so much then GTFO and go back to America you little slug.

I work for the US military and we are here in Germany because of Hitler.
I like being in Europe but I have learned that Germans are pretty stubborn. The Germans elected Merkel, let’s see you defend that. There is hope for them, they are starting to reject her globalist multiculturalism Agenda, but you can’t deny they fully embraced it. To be fair, there are lots of stupid people in the states too....we elected the Hussein twice after all. But can you name any great conservative leaders in Germany and times they had the majority of power? Do you deny that Karl Marx came from Germany? You know these people honor him by naming streets after him? Do you deny that Germany’s stupid policies lead to two world wars, and their progressive pro-Islamic Agenda will no doubt lead to a third?

"I work for the US military and we are here in Germany because of Hitler."

He's been dead for 72 years you are SQUATTING in Germany because of a man who has been dead for 72 years? Lol the DEAD are now a THREAT or whatever :badgrin:

I can drive across the border into France. And I don't see or feel a connective tissue between French and Germans. As I do amongst the population of the United States.

That is not the question, the question is are you Patriotic British and would you die if you had to to defend Britain?

Didn't one of their leaders murder millions of people?

Fuck Germany.

Yup and aren't they the ones who have let the terrorists into their country.

I'm not worried about what Germany Thinks, Hell, they can't even control the Muslim mutants they've let into their country.

Fuck em.

That is not the question, the question is are you Patriotic British and would you die if you had to to defend Britain?

I'm becoming more patriotic, as I've been a long time in exile.

Would I die? I'm not very good at hypothesis.

I can drive across the border into France. And I don't see or feel a connective tissue between French and Germans. As I do amongst the population of the United States.

We are ALL Europeans though and if people think Merkel is bad she is not as bad as the French faggot Macron, I have no respect for the French, we have never had any respect for the French they are no better than Italians and they are Historical Cowards.

When I was in America for six months I was for most in Texas but I also went to San Francisco and there was no connective tissue between Texans and San Francisco. San Francisco was like another planet and not a good planet.

Didn't one of their leaders murder millions of people?

Fuck Germany.

Yup and aren't they the ones who have let the terrorists into their country.

I'm not worried about what Germany Thinks, Hell, they can't even control the Muslim mutants they've let into their country.

Fuck em.

That was probably a cynical move to get more people in to pay the taxes. As the demographics are worrying, to say the least.

Merkel didn't do it out of the goodness of her heart.

Forum List

Back