Germany combats Trump's Iran claim.

Germany wants cheap energy...they do not care how much havoc Iran makes around the world because just like in WW11 Germany is all about Germany....

Combat is a strange word to use in this context and what about the "chorus"? The only chorus seems to be constantly playing in the minds of the angry libs. It seems that the U.K. agrees with the U.S. assessment and typically France won't take a stand until it is invaded.

FUCK our most American-hating, backstabbing enemy, the German pigs! Germans will tell any lie and stab any back to fuck over America. Believe, I've dealt with enough years and years German filth tourists, I WISH that we had nuked them in WWII. German swine are such poisonous, lying, American-backstabbing, destructive FILTH OF MY RACE, white "naggers" in the past 100 years, all 3 times German-filth asserted any kind of power, the rest of Europe gets Fucked with a capital F! This American has never once met a German non-human I didn't wish dead.

Also, their "holocaust guilt" is faker than a $6 bill; a few years ago I watched German filth joyously welcome a million members of the most praised-by-Hitler, Nazi-collaborating, Jew-exterminating hate ideology on this planet, Pisslam. I'm afraid that after many, many years of hosteling abroad, nothing brings me more joy than the destruction of German scheissen.

I wonder how many who were upset when Oberon College jumped to conclusions about a "Racist" business and cheered when they lost the lawsuit about it.....are totally willing to jump to conclusions here.

Forum List

Back