germans take a page from trump

Today you see it as abuse, 1400 yrs ago is was not uncommon for girls to marry when they began their period.

2 things wrong with that, apologist.

1. Muhammad was (supposedly) a prophet and (supposedly) a prophet of god. If that was true, then he would have necessarily known better.

2. The Islamic doctrine is not a history book. Muhammad's example is to be followed for all time. This is why there is so much child abuse and child rape within the Moslem community.
-------------------------------------------------------- your point number 2 is excellent . Aris and others want to say that child marriage of 6 year olds was the norm in early muslim times but they don't admit that those islamic ways are still in force and still apply today Brynmr .

So then why say Islam is a cult as if it is different than other religions. According to this post, all religions are cults. You talk out of both sides of your mouth.

And you're ignorant. I'll fill you in. Christians, Buddhists etc are free to leave and find different paths. The penalty for apostasy in Islam is death. And this is but one aspect that separates the cult of Islam from other true religions.
You are ignorant. That edict is very old and modern Islam does not adhere to it. I know plenty of people who were born into Muslims families and do not practice it as a religion. It is no different that people in the Christian world who do not practice Christianity. You ignorant people think that modern day Muslims practice all the old ancient edicts when we know very well modern day Christians don't. Just because the Koran says something, it doesn't mean it is followed in modern times....just like the Bible says a lot of things that are not followed in modern times. God, you folks are so stupid.
------------------------------------------------ the dangerous , murderous muslims that follow the koran and mohamad are the danger . I have no problem with apostate muslims although i prefer that they stay in their third world hellholes Esmeralda .

-------------------------------------------------------- your point number 2 is excellent . Aris and others want to say that child marriage of 6 year olds was the norm in early muslim times but they don't admit that those islamic ways are still in force and still apply today Brynmr .

The Ayatollah Khomeini was a pedophile who sexually abused a 4 year old little girl.

He said: ‘A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate vaginally, but sodomising the child is acceptable. If a man does penetrate and damage the child then, he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl will not count as one of his four permanent wives and the man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister… It is better for a girl to marry at such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband’s house, rather than her father’s home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven.’

So then why say Islam is a cult as if it is different than other religions. According to this post, all religions are cults. You talk out of both sides of your mouth.

And you're ignorant. I'll fill you in. Christians, Buddhists etc are free to leave and find different paths. The penalty for apostasy in Islam is death. And this is but one aspect that separates the cult of Islam from other true religions.
You are ignorant. That edict is very old and modern Islam does not adhere to it. I know plenty of people who were born into Muslims families and do not practice it as a religion. It is no different that people in the Christian world who do not practice Christianity. You ignorant people think that modern day Muslims practice all the old ancient edicts when we know very well modern day Christians don't. Just because the Koran says something, it doesn't mean it is followed in modern times....just like the Bible says a lot of things that are not followed in modern times. God, you folks are so stupid.
------------------------------------------------ the dangerous , murderous muslims that follow the koran and mohamad are the danger . I have no problem with apostate muslims although i prefer that they stay in their third world hellholes Esmeralda .

I would be happy if ALL Moslems became apostates. The world would be happy too.

an Apostate muslim would condemn what the properly schooled muslims do Esmeralda . An Apostate muslim would not rape , behead , murder or torture and would be willing to honor and obey Western and American laws and the American Constitution and would be willing to assimilate into Western society . An Apostate muslim 'could possibly' [maybe] be a good American citizen Esmeralda .

Today you see it as abuse, 1400 yrs ago is was not uncommon for girls to marry when they began their period.

2 things wrong with that, apologist.

1. Muhammad was (supposedly) a prophet and (supposedly) a prophet of god. If that was true, then he would have necessarily known better.

2. The Islamic doctrine is not a history book. Muhammad's example is to be followed for all time. This is why there is so much child abuse and child rape within the Moslem community.

Rebecca was 3 and Mary was 12

but you hold the arab culture to a different standard?

The Ayatollah Khomeini was a pedophile who sexually abused a 4 year old little girl.

He said: ‘A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate vaginally, but sodomising the child is acceptable. If a man does penetrate and damage the child then, he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl will not count as one of his four permanent wives and the man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister… It is better for a girl to marry at such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband’s house, rather than her father’s home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven.’

little green book is not religious doctrine of all shiites nor all muslims

Muhammad married a 6 year old child and fucked her when she was nine years old. Buddha never laid a damaging hand on a child and neither did Jesus. It is no wonder there is an enormous amount of child rape and child abuse within Islam? No. Moslems are simply following the example of their "perfect" prophet (may he rot in Hell).

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88
Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sahih Bukhari 5.236.
Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari 5.234
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

girls in india and africa are still being married at the ages of around 8 yrs
The Prohibition of Child Marriage Act of 2006 in India made it "illegal" to marry any girl under the age of "18." While it still occurs in poor socio-economic areas of India, when found out, the authorities step in and arrest those responsible, except the girl of course.

Muhammad married a 6 year old child and fucked her when she was nine years old. Buddha never laid a damaging hand on a child and neither did Jesus. It is no wonder there is an enormous amount of child rape and child abuse within Islam? No. Moslems are simply following the example of their "perfect" prophet (may he rot in Hell).

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sahih Bukhari 5.236.
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari 5.234
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

So this excuses Mohammad's abuse and rape of a little girl? This excuses the abuse and rape of children by Moslem men? You're pathetic.
Yeah. I don't care what era you lived in, if you are an adult male, see a six year old child and think..."sex and marriage." There's mental illness going on between those ears.

Narrated 'Aisha:

Narrated 'Aisha:

Narrated 'Ursa:

Sahih Bukhari 5.236.

Sahih Bukhari 5.234
Narrated Aisha:

The Prohibition of Child Marriage Act of 2006 in India made it "illegal" to marry any girl under the age of "18." While it still occurs in poor socio-economic areas of India, when found out, the authorities step in and arrest those responsible, except the girl of course.

How One Indian School Is Working to End Child Marriage
TIME-Aug 4, 2016
At Prerna Girls School, girls perform above the national average, and ... to demand an end to violence against women and child marriage.

India upholds law allowing sex with 15-year-olds
The Independent-Sep 1, 2016
India has the largest number of child brides in the world. Around half of girls inIndia are married before their 18th birthday, according to Girls ...

'Marital rape' of girls under 18 not criminalised due to social realities ...
The Indian Express-Aug 29, 2016
“Although the age of consent is 18 years and child marriage is ... Section 375 of theIndian Penal Code (IPC) gives the legal definition of rape, ...

Rostock (ots) - On the night of (aug 25-6), there was a criminal damage at a mosque occupied a club house in Parchim Westring. Unknown walled to the entrance of the operators currently under renovation building with concrete blocks. Furthermore, they glued them about 1 meter high wall with A4 sheets on which xenophobic slogans were printed. The police has started investigation.

images

I still believe that when you move to a country you should try to integrate into the culture. Intentionally acting like wart on the end of a nose does not make sense. If you don't like the country move.
You don't understand Islam. Most Muslims migrating there are there as part of a "hijrah." Such a migration is for the singular purpose of bringing Islam to non-Islamic nations and change them from within. To do this, ensures entry into paradise. They aren't going anywhere. You have to forcibly remove them or eliminate them.

LOL, sorry newbie but I do understand. You will figure it out soon enough.
Your last post makes no sense.

Others understood. You are new here and don't know all or many of the posters. I not only grew up around muslims, I studied Islam in the AUB.

You will learn the longer you stay around.

:)
about radical islam? Yep we're getting life lessons almost daily. thanks.

growing up among them means being schooled in 'dhimminitude' and being a 'dhimmi' .

Because of your bigoted views regarding Islam, you're unable to grasp the points people like myself make. The above comment is proof of it.

Because of your bigoted views regarding Islam, you're unable to grasp the points people like myself make. The above comment is proof of it.

Many shiite believe the book is western propaganda or have never even heard of it.
Just because Khomeini wrote these fatwas down does not mean they were wipe spread.

تحرير الوسيلة - مكتبة نرجس PDF

Most that have heard of them know them from the english translation. It was not muslim doctrine

You don't understand Islam. Most Muslims migrating there are there as part of a "hijrah." Such a migration is for the singular purpose of bringing Islam to non-Islamic nations and change them from within. To do this, ensures entry into paradise.
That sounds EXACTLY what Christian missionaries did globally ... and still do!
Yeah....but the obnoxious Christian missionaries aren't strapping bombs on their bodies to kill non-believers, running people over with trucks, shooting people and stabbing and cutting off peoples heads for drawing cartoons of a fake prophet....that typifies Islam.

how many Billion have died because of the spread of christianity? How many in the last century alone?

How many billions have died because of it's spread in the last century?
---------------------------------- don't know about the last century but muslim transgression , warring , pirating has been going on for centuries . --- BBC - History - British History in depth: British Slaves on the Barbary Coast --- muslims have been a problem for hundreds of years . I think it started with their invasion of Spain in about 800 AD .

Forum List

Back