Germans are kind of stupid.

The identity of their killers is however less easy to determine. But it is conceivable that they were people from a totally different racial and ethnic group – part of a North African/ Levantine/European people who lived around much of the Mediterranean Basin.

Saharan remains may be evidence of first race war, 13,000 years ago
If they cant determine how do they justify saying they were european? Anything is conceivable.

If they were north african or levantine then they were Black.

The identity of their killers is however less easy to determine. But it is conceivable that they were people from a totally different racial and ethnic group – part of a North African/ Levantine/European people who lived around much of the Mediterranean Basin.

If they cant determine how do they justify saying they were european? Anything is conceivable.

Levantine people were never Black Africans, doofus.,

Of course they were dumbass. Even the biblical evidence I showed you proves that.

Of course they were dumbass. Even the biblical evidence I showed you proves that.

What biblical evidence?
BTW, the bible evidence isn't so good.

What biblical evidence?
the evidence I gave you already.

Thats ok. I knew you would say that once you found out Nimrod and Canaan were Black people that founded Sumer.

What biblical evidence?

Thats ok. I knew you would say that once you found out Nimrod and Canaan were Black people that founded Sumer.

Proof?
Even if they were Black in coloring, it would be most likely they were more like Indians of India.

What biblical evidence?

Proof?
Even if they were Black in coloring, it would be most likely they were more like Indians of India.
I already gave you the proof. Nimrod was the grandson of Ham and Canaan was the son of Ham.

Doubtful. The only problem with your theory is that the indigenous people of india look no differnt than any Black African.

jarawa30_screen.jpg

What biblical evidence?

Proof?
I already gave you the proof. Nimrod was the grandson of Ham and Canaan was the son of Ham.

Doubtful. The only problem with your theory is that the indigenous people of india look no differnt than any Black African.

jarawa30_screen.jpg

Never heard of Convergent evolution?

The tropic environment likely pushed for African Negroids, and Andamanese Negritos to look similar.

What biblical evidence?

Proof?

jarawa30_screen.jpg

The tropic environment likely pushed for African Negroids, and Andamanese Negritos to look similar.
That doesnt really help your theory regarding their appearance looking more like Aryan east indians does it?

What biblical evidence?

Proof?

jarawa30_screen.jpg

That doesnt really help your theory regarding their appearance looking more like Aryan east indians does it?

East Indians are probably a mix of Aryans, Middle-Easterners, and Andamanese Islanders.

Proof?

jarawa30_screen.jpg

East Indians are probably a mix of Aryans, Middle-Easterners, and Andamanese Islanders.
Modern day ones I definitely agree. Back then they were all Black.

Proof?

jarawa30_screen.jpg

Modern day ones I definitely agree. Back then they were all Black.

The DNA of Ancient, or modern North-Africans, and Middle-Easterners hasn't been Negroid African, but rather Mediterranean going way back.

Forum List

Back