Germans are kind of stupid.

On Tuesday, a 43-year-old Mississippi woman and her six-year-old daughter were snapping a selfie in front of a wild bison when the massive animal attacked.

The woman, who had her back turned to the bison even though it was barely six yards away, tried to flee but was overtaken by the bison and tossed into the air, according to the Associated Press. The unidentified tourist was taken to a clinic nearby and treated for minor injuries.

The attack is the fifth so far this year in which a Yellowstone tourist got too close to a bison.

And although it appears to be the first bison selfie-gone-wrong in the park, two previous incidents also involved people approaching the hulking animals for photos.

Bison selfies are a bad idea: Tourist gored in Yellowstone as another photo goes awry
Not too bright. You dont stand 6 yards away from an animal that massive with your back turned unless you have raised it from infancy and even then I wouldnt do it.

Germans are the Negroes of the North, always looting, shooting, and killing something.
Thats interesting. No wonder they have statues of Blacks that brought civilization there.

On Tuesday, a 43-year-old Mississippi woman and her six-year-old daughter were snapping a selfie in front of a wild bison when the massive animal attacked.

The woman, who had her back turned to the bison even though it was barely six yards away, tried to flee but was overtaken by the bison and tossed into the air, according to the Associated Press. The unidentified tourist was taken to a clinic nearby and treated for minor injuries.

The attack is the fifth so far this year in which a Yellowstone tourist got too close to a bison.

And although it appears to be the first bison selfie-gone-wrong in the park, two previous incidents also involved people approaching the hulking animals for photos.

Bison selfies are a bad idea: Tourist gored in Yellowstone as another photo goes awry
Not too bright. You dont stand 6 yards away from an animal that massive with your back turned unless you have raised it from infancy and even then I wouldnt do it.

Germans are the Negroes of the North, always looting, shooting, and killing something.
Thats interesting. No wonder they have statues of Blacks that brought civilization there.

What, Blacks brought civilization?

If we said such about your Blacks, we'd be evil racists.

Personally I'm not so sure we're safer around Blacks, than Bison.

How do know they werent Black? I didnt mention anyones race.

The ones the Germans have statues of. The Moors. i saw them while playing there in the military.

The ones the Germans have statues of. The Moors. i saw them while playing there in the military.

So, the Moors weren't evil, despite their slave trades of both Africans, and Europeans?

Furthermore, is it more likely that Moors had been civilized before Sumerians, or Vincans?

So, you're saying the Bison could be Black in coloring?

Oh, but I'm talking about your Negroid "Humans" which I use the term Human loosely here.

So, the Moors weren't evil, despite their slave trades of both Africans, and Europeans?

Furthermore, is it more likely that Moors had been civilized before Sumerians, or Vincans?
The Moors did their dirt by enslaving whites and Blacks. However it wasnt chattel slavery like whites made up.

You do realize the Moors are AD not BC like the Sumerians (who were Black as well) right?

The Moors did their dirt by enslaving whites and Blacks. However it wasnt chattel slavery like whites made up.

You do realize the Moors are AD not BC like the Sumerians (who were Black as well) right?

I'd love to see evidence of Sumerians being Black, rather than Mediterranean.

Oh, but I'm talking about your Negroid "Humans" which I use the term Human loosely here.
No. Im saying the people could have been Black.

I dont know what a negroid is. Where is negroid on the map? Did you mean caucasoid?

I dont know what a negroid is. Where is negroid on the map? Did you mean caucasoid?

I was saying if we said violent animals should be shot because they can be violent because of your Negroid's, we'd be called evil racists.
But, here you are a Negroid, calling for Bisons as potentially violent animals to be shot.

I was saying if we said violent animals should be shot because they can be violent because of your Negroid's, we'd be called evil racists.
But, here you are a Negroid, calling for Bisons as potentially violent animals to be shot.
Where did I call for bisons to be shot potentially or otherwise?

It sure seemed like you were advocating for the Bison for being shot for being potential dangerous.

Should we think the same about your Negroid's?

It sure seemed like you were advocating for the Bison for being shot for being potential dangerous.

Should we think the same about your Negroid's?
Where did it seem like that? Use quotes so I can see where your lack of intellect was tripped up.

You want biblical or their own words?

So, you were fighting for the Bison to not be shot in this comment?
Really? really now?

Given on other topics where you stand against animal rights.......

The bible isn't the best source, but so be it.

Really? really now?

Who said I was fighting for the bison not to be shot?

Where are the quotes I asked you for? How will I know where I need to dumb it down to accommodate your inferior brain?

Really? really now?

Who said I was fighting for the bison not to be shot?

Where are the quotes I asked you for? How will I know where I need to dumb it down to accommodate your inferior brain?

So, you do think the Bison should be shot?

The bible isn't the best source, but so be it.
Canaan and Nimrods descendants populated Sumer. They were Black.

Forum List

Back