German TV Program Shows Qatar Slave Conditions, More FIFA Corruption

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Sad that to make a little money people leave their home countries and have to work under such miserable conditions.

German TV Program Shows Qatar Slave Conditions, More FIFA Corruption

FIFA is horrible and untold numbers of people will needlessly die so Qatar can have its soccer stadiums for the World Cup. You know that already, but sadly there’s always more corruption and exploitation to expose when it comes to FIFA.

Report: Qatar's World Cup Expected To Take More Lives Than 9/11
"Qatar is a country without a conscience," begins the International Trade Union…Read more deadspin.com

The latest details comes from a pair of German networks, ARD and WDR. Journalists working on the project said they were detained, had all their material erased, and their equipment demolished while shooting in Qatar. The full program, about 45 minutes long, aired tonight on Germany’s Das Erste channel.

The clip above shows some of the deplorable conditions of the workers in Qatar. Below, the confront the director of Cypriot oil company Petrolina; this magnate is a member of the FIFA executive committee who voted for Russia and Qatar. His company’s profits went up by a third after they signed a contract with a a subsidiary of Gazprom, the state-owned natural gas company in Russia. He also got a lucrative business deal in Qatar worth tens of millions of dollars, and both deals just happened to coincide with FIFA awarding the World Cups to those two countries. The Petrolina director insists it is all just business, and sees no conflict of interest:

Continue reading at:

German TV Program Shows Qatar Slave Conditions More FIFA Corruption ?

Don't trust what the German's say. Is there another source...it is difficult to believe anything spewed by a German. You are talking about a people that made lamps out of Jew skin.

some people are more concerned with preventing Israelis from participating in the games

Don't trust what the German's say. Is there another source...it is difficult to believe anything spewed by a German. You are talking about a people that made lamps out of Jew skin.

I think this is happening all over the Gulf. Poor people come from their countries and have to work and live in horrible conditions. In some case, their passports are held so that they can't leave if they want to.

The Slaves of Dubai VICE United States

Who do you think the laborers are on these hotels?

Dubai Is Building Hotels Faster Than Any Other City in the World Right Now Skift?

I think this is happening all over the Gulf. Poor people come from their countries and have to work and live in horrible conditions. In some case, their passports are held so that they can't leave if they want to.

Dubai Is Building Hotels Faster Than Any Other City in the World Right Now Skift?
Dubai uses Indians as cheap labor and Flipinos as slave labor.

Some residents of Dubai as volunteers took the place of the laborers, and the end result is that they don't know how these laborers do it.

Dubai residents live workers life for two days video - Emirates 24 7

Some residents of Dubai as volunteers took the place of the laborers, and the end result is that they don't know how these laborers do it.

I didn't say it was good...I was just stating fact. I worked with the fuckers....I know what they are.

I didn't say it was good...I was just stating fact. I worked with the fuckers....I know what they are.

Where was I implying that you said it was good? All I was trying to show with the last article is that some people in Dubai have noticed how hard these laborers work and volunteered to do their job for two days to experience what they did and found the work too hard.

Forum List

Back