Who respects Germany yet?On Qatar visit, German President left waiting on plane for 30 minutes

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Twenty years of hard-core communist rulership have totally disgraced the country.
Industry leaves it in droves, the highest energy prices in the world and the most incompetent 'politicians' on the planet.
The former great country is a warning for all states what happens when communists take over
No one except IQ-20 freeloaders from the most backwarded Muslim shitholes or Ukraine wants to emigrate to Titanik now

German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier's visit to Qatar on Wednesday was marked by an unusual diplomatic hiccup when he was left waiting for about 30 minutes upon his arrival in Doha, according to a report. A video of the German President standing at the gate of his plane with folded hands has gone viral on social media.

Twenty years of hard-core communist rulership have totally disgraced the country.
Industry leaves it in droves, the highest energy prices in the world and the most incompetent 'politicians' on the planet.
The former great country is a warning for all states what happens when communists take over
No one except IQ-20 freeloaders from the most backwarded Muslim shitholes or Ukraine wants to emigrate to Titanik now

You’re doing it again. You cheered as manufacturing left america because our workers make too much. Now it’s Germany. Where are jobs going? China? Africa?

Trump is a traitor and babbler, the middle class in western countries goes gradually smaller
The good news is this year was the year of the union. My brother is a vp in manufacturing. He said UAW workers secured their jobs for at least another 10-20 years. Until these companies figure out how to automate and us AI for labor.

I should be retiring in 9-11 years. I hope the economy doesn’t collapse before I die.

If we develop alternatives to oil, theocracies will lose their power and there will be no need for leaders to visit them

RACIST MOTIVATED POSTING,

PRO CHILD-KILLER JIHADIS ,

THE FRAUD - 'luiza'

IMG-20231205-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20231211-WA0002.jpg

What a shitty tweet.

Since 2000 Putin has did anything possible to poison relations between Ukraine and Russia.
He's guilty on escalation between two countries.
In 2014 he could take the completely Ukraine, nevertheless he preferred to wait until Ukraine rebuild its army
All Russian Patriots are in Putin's prisons, anyone around Putin is a duale Russian - Israeli citizen
Together with Zelensky he butchers Russian/Ukrainian people, anyone who supports Putin is a f..... dimwit

Since 2000 Putin has did anything possible to poison relations between Ukraine and Russia.
In 2014 he could take the completely Ukraine, nevertheless he preferred to wait until Ukraine rebuild its army
All Russian Patriots are in Putin's prisons, anyone around Putin is a duale Russian - Israeli citizen
Together with Zelensky he butchers Russian/Ukrainian people, anyone who supports Putin is a f..... dimwit
If you can´t let those women have fun on the market, it is you who is hating.
Moscow nazi - commies feel bad today )

I will visit you and punch your teeth into your throat when you don´t stop harassing me with your tinfoil bullshit. I am applying a zero tolerance policy on monkeys like you who fling shit at anyone they don´t agree with on anything. You are making good citizens look like the lying motherfucker that you are. Fuck off.

Forum List

Back