Syria's 'Circle of hell': Barrel bombs in Aleppo bring terror and bloodshed forcing civilians underg

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Imagine having to live worrying when the barrel bombs will start dropping.

Syria's 'Circle of hell': Barrel bombs in Aleppo bring terror and bloodshed forcing civilians underground
4 May 2015, 00:01 UTC

Photo:© Amnesty International

Sheer terror and unbearable suffering has forced many civilians in Aleppo to eke out an existence underground to escape the relentless aerial bombardment of opposition-held areas by government forces, according to a new report published by Amnesty International today.

‘Death everywhere’: War crimes and human rights abuses in Aleppo details the horrendous war crimes and other abuses being committed in the city by government forces and armed opposition groups on a daily basis, and concludes that some of the government’s actions in Aleppo amount to crimes against humanity.

The report paints a particularly distressing picture of the devastation and bloodshed caused by barrel bombs - packed with explosives and metal fragments - which have been dropped by government forces on schools, hospitals, mosques and crowded markets. Many hospitals and schools have sought safety by moving into basements or underground bunkers.

Continue reading at:

Syria s Circle of hell Barrel bombs in Aleppo bring terror and bloodshed forcing civilians underground Amnesty International?

111.jpg

Hey, dopey Little Man, instead of pulling up your same ridiculous cartoon, why not read the Amnesty International report. Then you can send it on to your pal and tell him that people are onto him.

Document Amnesty International
I opened the report and the source of the barrel bomb nonsense is - oh, wonder - SOHR.

That means:
Al-Qaeda: "Syrian regime uses barrel bombs."
Amnesty: "Syrian regime uses barrel bombs."

Syrian government: "The terrorists slaughter our people."

Of course, the accusations towards the "opposition", the Amnesty report includes, don´t come from SOHR. That proves, that SOHR isn´t a human rights group but Al-Qaeda´s terrorist bullhorn.

I also told you that there are no "barrel bombs" but FAB bombs. But since the truth is not what you are interested in, we don´t need to continue here.

Last edited:
what will ironcross do when assad is forced out?
You can wipe up your slobber and go back to everyday life. Although the terrorist sources you get your "information" from are certainly full of frenetic jubilance the things are not going off so good for the terrorists in truth. Thousands are dead and the army is retaking the ground in Idlib.

You can wipe up your slobber and go back to everyday life. Although the terrorist sources you get your "information" from are certainly full of frenetic jubilance the things are not going off so good for the terrorists in truth. Thousands are dead and the army is retaking the ground in Idlib.

Hey, dopey Little Man, instead of pulling up your same ridiculous cartoon, why not read the Amnesty International report. Then you can send it on to your pal and tell him that people are onto him.

I opened the report and the source of the barrel bomb nonsense is - oh, wonder - SOHR.

That means:

Of course, the accusations towards the "opposition", the Amnesty report includes, don´t come from SOHR. That proves, that SOHR isn´t a human rights group but Al-Qaeda´s terrorist bullhorn.

I also told you that there are no "barrel bombs" but FAB bombs. But since the truth is not what you are interested in, we don´t need to continue here.

That means:

I think the Little Boy has to get it from the horse's mouth, meaning the civilians of Syria, who are there to see what is going on, before he will believe that his beloved idol would have his aircraft do such dastardly deeds. Anyhow, is your idol using chemical weapons again?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/07/world/middleeast/syria-chemical-weapons.html

That means:

I got a scorecard........but I've lost track.........whose on first?

That means:

Even some experts are getting confused. Alliances change from moment to moment. Ideological lines are blurred out of necessity. So many smalll groups in the mix that many know little to nothing about.
It is as bad if not worse than Lebanon in many ways.

Nothing in the middle east is just two dimensional, it can be three, five, even eight dimensional.

That means:

Even some experts are getting confused. Alliances change from moment to moment. Ideological lines are blurred out of necessity. So many smalll groups in the mix that many know little to nothing about.
It is as bad if not worse than Lebanon in many ways.

Nothing in the middle east is just two dimensional, it can be three, five, even eight dimensional.
This is "experts" bla bla. They stress, the groups found together now and things have changed. That is just a lie, the groups fight together anyway. What the "experts" do is obscuring the fact that the terrorists came in droves from Turkey in a sudden rush like in Latakia last year.

That means:

That means:

I think the Little Boy has to get it from the horse's mouth, meaning the civilians of Syria, who are there to see what is going on, before he will believe that his beloved idol would have his aircraft do such dastardly deeds. Anyhow, is your idol using chemical weapons again?

Everyone in his right mind will agree to that the Syrian government has no time to bomb civilians.

That means:

That means:

Everyone in his right mind will agree to that the Syrian government has no time to bomb civilians.

Reports from Syria claim government helicopters have dropped barrel bombs containing chlorine on the villages of Janoudieh, Kansafrah, and Kafr Batiekh.
Source:
AAP
8 MAY 2015 - 9:34 AM UPDATED 3 HOURS AGO

Syrian activists and a doctor have reported a new suspected chemical attacks in the northwestern province of Idlib, leaving several dozens of people suffering from asphyxiation.

Mohammed Tennari, a doctor who testified before the UN Security Council last month after treating a number of victims in Idlib from an earlier chemical attack, said there were at least three separate attacks in the province that injured nearly 80 people.

Tennari, who spoke with The Associated Press from near the border with Turkey, shared field reports from doctors in the three villages that were reportedly hit.

The reports said government helicopters dropped barrel bombs containing chlorine on the villages of Janoudieh, Kansafrah, and Kafr Batiekh on Thursday.

Continue reading at:

New chlorine attack reported in Syria SBS News?

That means:

That means:

Reports from Syria claim government helicopters have dropped barrel bombs containing chlorine on the villages of Janoudieh, Kansafrah, and Kafr Batiekh.
Source:
AAP

Syrian activists and a doctor have reported a new suspected chemical attacks in the northwestern province of Idlib, leaving several dozens of people suffering from asphyxiation.

Mohammed Tennari, a doctor who testified before the UN Security Council last month after treating a number of victims in Idlib from an earlier chemical attack, said there were at least three separate attacks in the province that injured nearly 80 people.

Tennari, who spoke with The Associated Press from near the border with Turkey, shared field reports from doctors in the three villages that were reportedly hit.

The reports said government helicopters dropped barrel bombs containing chlorine on the villages of Janoudieh, Kansafrah, and Kafr Batiekh on Thursday.

Continue reading at:

Assad and his brother care nothing for syrians other than their own tribe and sect. Half the population are displace and more than a quarter million have been killed. Damage to the country is in the tens of billions.
This is how much they love syria and it's people.

That means:

That means:

Source:
AAP

Continue reading at:

News: Thousands of well armed Al-Qaeda terrorists enter Syria.
Sally: "Syria uses barrel bombs."

You don´t even notice how sick that sounds, yeah?

That means:

That means:

Source:
AAP

Continue reading at:

Assad and his brother care nothing for syrians other than their own tribe and sect. Half the population are displace and more than a quarter million have been killed. Damage to the country is in the tens of billions.
This is how much they love syria and it's people.
Don´t make the government responsible for a war, the West and its terror hordes launched on Syria. You with your government and its fellow terrorists you are actively supporting here are solely responsible of the war in Syria and its effects.

That means:

That means:

Source:
AAP

Continue reading at:

Why don't you tell it to the civilians on the ground who see what is going on?

The madness of Aleppo’s violence
Syria The madness of Aleppo s violence Middle East Eye?

That means:

That means:

Source:
AAP

Continue reading at:

Why don't you tell it to the civilians on the ground who see what is going on?

The madness of Aleppo’s violence
Syria The madness of Aleppo s violence Middle East Eye?
You think, your Al-Qaeda propaganda is good for the civilians. You mean it is good for the civilians when 15.000+ Nato-terrorists cross the border into Syria, taking Idlib and more.? I tell you something: Fuck you.

Forum List

Back