German Police: 150 rapes in 1 night in city; Almost all rapists were Muslim refugees. Bring em here!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Germany will deport migrants who break law, warns Angela Merkel as thousands join anti-Islam protest

Cologne attacks: New Year's Eve crime cases top 500 - BBC News
It's amusing to see how different the European median is talking about the Muslim "refugees" (invaders) compared to liberal American media.

German Police on Cologne say now they had 500 criminal incidents from that 1 night, at least 150 of which were rape....and almost all were done by Muslim "asylum seekers".

Yeah....let's bring millions of these wonderful Muslim savages to the West!!!

Germany will deport migrants who break law, warns Angela Merkel as thousands join anti-Islam protest

It's amusing to see how different the European median is talking about the Muslim "refugees" (invaders) compared to liberal American media.

German Police on Cologne say now they had 500 criminal incidents from that 1 night, at least 150 of which were rape....and almost all were done by Muslim "asylum seekers".

Well we could resettle them in Charleston, a lot of white christian savages live around there

The BBC report says German Police are reporting 500 criminal incidents that night and 40% were sexual assaults. Meaning....about 200 rapes by Muslim savages in one night in one Western city.

Oh my....the beginning of the great conflict is here. And American liberals are anxious to bring as many of those "refugees" here as possible.

I suggest San Francisco take the first shipment of Durka Durka Mohammeds. House them in the Castro District.

Well we could resettle them in Charleston, a lot of white christian savages live around there

Oh yeah? White savages in Charleston? What is the murder,,armed robbery and rape total for 2015 in Charleston County.....and what % of those crimes were committed by whites??? Give me that stat. Then we'll talk.

The BBC report says German Police are reporting 500 criminal incidents that night and 40% were sexual assaults. Meaning....about 200 rapes by Muslim savages in one night in one Western city.

Oh my....the beginning of the great conflict is here. And American liberals are anxious to bring as many of those "refugees" here as possible.

I suggest San Francisco take the first shipment of Durka Durka Mohammeds. House them in the Castro District.
Agreed! Put them with the homo's until we know where Guno lives.

Well.....all I can say is.....fucking told ya so.

Liberals think diversity and multiculturalism means we MUST have some of EVERY culture or its not right.

Wrong. SOME cultures don't belong in a civil society. Middle Eastern style Islam does not belong here. Indonesian Islam? Mohammed Ali style Islam? Sure.

But liberals are determined to get some Middle Eastern dirt house style Islam mixed into every community in America.

The German police have arrested none of these people so specifically identified? Are they really that incompetent?

Agreed! Put them with the homo's until we know where Guno lives.

I wish it was so but cost-wise? 3K/mo rent for studio?
Homo live two sets to each room. Share all. dicks aplenty. no kids. no car. DINK or QINK per room.
Well if we can"t afford to send them to Guno maybe we can send Guno to them?

Think about it people...think HARD!

CYC1tx-WwAAMGj5.jpg

The German police have arrested none of these people so specifically identified? Are they really that incompetent?

HOW would they arrest them??? Most came with fake identities. None had fingerprints or DNA in the German Police database. These are literally just feral savage humans that we don't know shit about who are flooding into the West.

And in the EU....they can go to any country in the EU without a passport.

So these 1,000 or so rapists (200 rapes...many were gang rapes), they can leave Cologne and go to France or England or Spain or Norway or Belgium....anywhere.

It's too late. The cancer is already there and it's growing rapidly.

Bleeding heart liberals are getting what they asked for.

You have a rather large underlying problem here. Ever met the parent who would NEVER admit their child does wrong?
Well meet the leader who will never admit her refugees can do wrong.

You have a rather large underlying problem here. Ever met the parent who would NEVER admit their child does wrong?

Do you have a link to a quote of Merkel saying that?

Get your gut wrenching fear, here! Fresh from the Fearmeister, himself, Trump! We got your Muslim fear. We've got your Mexican fear! We've got your gun grabbing fear! Cold, paralyzing fear! Two for the price of one, today! Muslims who will kill you, and rape your wife and daughter, too! Brought to you by Trump, in partnership with the NRA!

Do you have a link to a quote of Merkel saying that?
No quote, her inaction speaks for its self.

"Related to sexual assault" does not mean "rape", clown.

Last I heard, there was one confirmed rape.

Forum List

Back