The Weekend Is Over, And The Markets Are Falling Again!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Shall I say Thanks Obumble, or can I just take it as a GIVEN?

BI ^ | 1-10-2016 | Sam Ro
Sam RoJanuary 10, 2016 World markets are open for Monday trading, and they're down. US futures are in the red with Dow futures down 120 points and S&P 500 futures down 13 points. Asian markets are also set to trade in the red. All this follows last week's bloodletting, which saw the S&P 500 fall 6%. It was the worst first five trading days in history.There's no shortage of explanations for all this: * You have the Fed, which tightened monetary policy with an interest rate hike in December. * You have oil prices, which are a struggling to find...

Sam RoJanuary 10, 2016 World markets are open for Monday trading, and they're down. US futures are in the red with Dow futures down 120 points and S&P 500 futures down 13 points. Asian markets are also set to trade in the red. All this follows last week's bloodletting, which saw the S&P 500 fall 6%. It was the worst first five trading days in history.There's no shortage of explanations for all this: * You have the Fed, which tightened monetary policy with an interest rate hike in December. * You have oil prices, which are a struggling to find...

world markets, our markets haven't started yet, lower IQ boi

The monthly interest rate on my U.S. Savings Bonds has declined about 75% in the past three months. The only explanation I've heard is "inflation."

• Banned

world markets, our markets haven't started yet, lower IQ boi

Yes, Bat Shit Boy and the Mattress didn't read that American Futures were down 120 points...It is so fucking easy making you look like the :ahole-1: you are!

• Banned

The monthly interest rate on my U.S. Savings Bonds has declined about 75% in the past three months. The only explanation I've heard is "inflation."

I hear RECESSION!

As I remember the crash of 08, the stock market was bull at an unprecedented height. Then there were violent ups and downs with the downs winning. Buffet said the DOW would not go below 10,000 and when it did Buffet said the DOW will not go below 8,000 which it did. The market rebounded after great sums of government money were pumped into it.

As I remember the crash of 08, the stock market was bull at an unprecedented height. Then there were violent ups and downs with the downs winning. Buffet said the DOW would not go below 10,000 and when it did Buffet said the DOW will not go below 8,000 which it did. The market rebounded after great sums of government money were pumped into it.
I remember the Nasdaq bubble and have the scars to show for it!

I remember the Nasdaq bubble and have the scars to show for it!
Double, Double toil and trouble. Please forgive me Shakespeare.

US futures are in the red with Dow futures down 120 points and S&P 500 futures down 13 points. Asian markets are also set to trade in the red.

I don't know how anyone could say World Markets, our Markets have not started yet? huh? Futures are the start, and they show start down? New information during the day could turn all positive. Am I missing something?

US futures are in the red with Dow futures down 120 points and S&P 500 futures down 13 points. Asian markets are also set to trade in the red.

I don't know how anyone could say World Markets, our Markets have not started yet? huh? Futures are the start, and they show start down? New information during the day could turn all positive. Am I missing something?
Yes. Futures is one of the indicators on how the day will at least begin. Watching the world markets is also an indicator. Often we will mirror the foreign markets and they watch for volatility.

They've been artificially keeping the market alive for 7 years now, and the higher the house of cards is stacked, the flimsier it gets. The next president is gonna have to be a financial genius to deal with this mess.

483208412-real-estate-tycoon-donald-trump-flashes-the-thumbs-up.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

The problem with the markets has to point to China right now.

I hear that often lately. Next I hear $120b per year exports to China, out of $18T economy? small problem here unless it tanks WW? Last I heard China been growing 6-10% GDP? is that annual?

Silly Vigilante! Obama only gets credit when the market goes up. When it falls it's still BUSH's fault.

It's neither.

The truth is much simpler. Markets do not go straight up for 7 years without a correction.

Hang on folks, bear markets unfold very quickly.

A correction is 10% down? A Bear market is 20% down? Stay down for how long?

Everything during BHO years is historic or record setting or the first ever. good or bad. 8 years of hanging by a thread and lied to daily wears on a group of people no matter how strong.

Silly Vigilante! Obama only gets credit when the market goes up. When it falls it's still BUSH's fault.

It's neither.

The truth is much simpler. Markets do not go straight up for 7 years without a correction.

Hang on folks, bear markets unfold very quickly.

Very true.

The rubber band affect.

It stretched so far and now has to adjust back to it actual worth.

Forum List

Back