German mayor tells women to "better prepare" to avoid migrant rape

Another corrupt politician taking corporate bribes to let the third world savages invade. All business cares about is more customers.

Cologne Mayor: Women Should Be More Careful After Migrant Mass Rapes, Promises 'Guidance' So They Can 'Prepare'

jan 5 2016 A political scandal is developing in Germany as ordinary citizens wake up to the scale of the migrant crime cover-up, and the callous reaction of the mayor of Cologne to mass-sex crime on new year’s eve.

The Mayor of Cologne has spoken out about the attacks, but her carefully chosen words are unlikely to delight many. Rather than addressing the root causes of the violence — unlimited mass migration and a totally failed system of integration — the newly elected pro-migrant mayor instead blamed the victims of the sexual abuse for having failed to defend themselves against the immigrant attackers.

Speaking on live television this afternoon mayor Henriette Reker, who was near-fatally stabbed in the run up to October elections by an anti mass migration campaigner, said in future women would have to be better prepared in her city to deal with migrants. She remarked: “The women and young girls have to be more protected in the future so these things don’t happen again.

“This means, they should go out and have fun, but they need to be better prepared, especially with the Cologne carnival coming up. For this, we will publish online guidelines that these young women can read through to prepare themselves”.
She said, they should maintain the distance of an arm´s length to offenders. Offenders now voluntary wear clothes labelled with "offender", so this can work out.

Horrible to google Armlänge these days...
And does someone who wants to rape you honour your desire to keep them at arms length? Lol.
Its when fanatic multiculti romancers have to deal with migrant crime. They start to blame their own people and don´t know anymore what they are actually saying.
Judge Michael Cicconetti´s judgement: One year of asylum housing for Mrs. Reker.

Newsupdate:
A similar multiculturual enrichment took place in Düsseldorf at the same time. Smaller migrant expressions of thanks could be noted in Hamburg and Berlin.

Muslims clearly aren't good people. Yes SOME are good, but most arent.

you have that butt backwards... some are bad... but i'm going to guess they're good and bad in the same proportion as the rest of us.

but no doubt you think you're being a good *Christian*

And Julian get's todays prize for first lib in the thread to rush to the defense of Muslims.

1. sickbay, it's not your place to give ANY awards.
2. no, that was a rational response to hate-filled bigots.

you're dismissed now, little boy. go back to the flame zone where you belong. :thup:

you have that butt backwards... some are bad... but i'm going to guess they're good and bad in the same proportion as the rest of us.

And Julian get's todays prize for first lib in the thread to rush to the defense of Muslims.

How do you defend rapists? I am well aware of the adrenaline of war and the increase in rape, but for arab refugees to form gangs and carry out more than a hundred attack of women is unacceptable and indefensible.

Instead of just a stamps on a refugee card maybe they should be given a different type of stamp before being allowed to be around people.

th

It calms animals and make them better behaved.

no one is defending rapists. or is english not your first language.

as you read from the article, they have no idea *who* these people are yet.

but keep doing the islamophobe thing.

i'm just not a bigot. *shrug*

Not exactly surprising.

Michelle's shocking testimony comes as the city's own council today admitted its town centre was now a 'no-go area' for women, while it has emerged similar attacks occurred the same night across Hamburg and Stuttgart.

Teenage victims of Cologne sex mob describe harrowing ordeal
bah, libtards proved that no-go areas dont exist last year....roflmao

What can we do? The corporations dont care if their wage slaves are black, white, brown or purple. They have absolutely zero sympathy for the cultures and peoples of the West, and so they will bring in any kind of trash they can to work their cheap shit jobs.

It is destroying the West from the inside out, but too many are afraid of being called racists, that they would rather sit back and watch their own childrens future burn to the ground rather than have some courage and do something.

These nonwestern peoples have never really assimilated into the West. They pretend to then they do everything that they can at every opportunity to kick us back down into the mud of confusion, irresolution and doubt.

I am getting sick to death of them, and I just really dont care that much any more what they do to me or say about me, the slanderous lying bastard.

lol, that is it, jillian, laugh.

You and your fellow libtards are taking us to a place in the future when you will not feel like laughing, I promise you, no matter how much you dont want to hear it,or how tightly you close your eyes.

Libtards are weakening the West enough to embolden our enemies, and cause a serious internal struggle that will leave many ruined, with loved ones all slaughtered or crippled.

And no one will want you or your pack of liars in their communities any more.

The emerging facts as to who the attackers were may prove to be uncomfortable for some:

"But the leaked police report, published in Bild and Spiegel, claims that one of those involved told officers: “I am Syrian. You have to treat me kindly. Mrs Merkel invited me.”"

"Another tore up his residence permit before the eyes of police, and told them: “You can’t do anything to me, I can get a new one tomorrow.”"

Suspects in Cologne sex attacks 'claimed to be Syrian refugees'

The emerging facts as to who the attackers were may prove to be uncomfortable for some:

"But the leaked police report, published in Bild and Spiegel, claims that one of those involved told officers: “I am Syrian. You have to treat me kindly. Mrs Merkel invited me.”"

"Another tore up his residence permit before the eyes of police, and told them: “You can’t do anything to me, I can get a new one tomorrow.”"

Suspects in Cologne sex attacks 'claimed to be Syrian refugees'

But, but, but these are desperate REFUGEES! They are like cuddly teddy bears and will be grateful and kiss our politicians asses for letting them into the country to rape our women and kill us on our own streets. Dont you know ANYTHING? /s

roflmao, twenty years ago I never would have believed people could be this stupid till I met libtards.

That sounds like something you would say.
And that sounds like something you would say, you traitorous pile of shit.
Blaming the victim is a typical conservative thing to do.
The victims are the women who got raped.

German mayor tells women to "better prepare" to avoid migrant rape | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What the fuck are you talking about?

Just like a libtard to try and change the subject when their lies are being exposed as the complete bullshit that it is.

That sounds like something you would say.
And that sounds like something you would say, you traitorous pile of shit.
Blaming the victim is a typical conservative thing to do.
The victims are the women who got raped.

German mayor tells women to "better prepare" to avoid migrant rape | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What the fuck are you talking about?

Just like a libtard to try and change the subject when their lies are being exposed as the complete bullshit that it is.
Yes, the victims are the women that were raped. Yes the mayor is blaming the victims. This is something conservatives do on a regular basis, blame the victim. Which is why I said blaming the victim sounds like something the OP would do.

Are you this stupid in real life?

Yes, the victims are the women that were raped. Yes the mayor is blaming the victims. This is something conservatives do on a regular basis, blame the victim. Which is why I said blaming the victim sounds like something the OP would do.

Yes, and threat is nothing more than deflection from the topic; Muslim bastard raping women across Europe and the leftist politicians are blaming the women for not being safe enough.

Your laughable attempts at mind reading over your keyboard is nothing more than horse shit, you piece of shit.

At least I can spot your stupid bullshit, traitor.

Yes, and threat is nothing more than deflection from the topic; Muslim bastard raping women across Europe and the leftist politicians are blaming the women for not being safe enough.

Your laughable attempts at mind reading over your keyboard is nothing more than horse shit, you piece of shit.

At least I can spot your stupid bullshit, traitor.
A simple yes to my question would have kept you from looking so foolish. :thup:

A simple yes to my question would have kept you from looking so foolish. :thup:
But I dont look foolish, dumbass.

You however have once again shown yourself to be a liar and an enemy of our nation and civilization.

I'm sure we'll be getting that speech here any day from the Muslim sympathizers like Obama and Hillary

Obama wants to take our guns so we have no defense against his Muslim Brothers he's brining to our shores

What kind of grade A dumbass is Obama?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back