Georgia sends criminals to replace illegal aliens

Which is it for God's sake? The open-border loons are usually telling us the Illegals pick all of our fruit because Americans don't want those jobs. Now they're claiming only 3% of fruit-pickers are Illegals? My God,at least get your propaganda straight. So are they picking all our fruit because Americans don't want Jobs or are only very few Illegals picking our fruit? SHEESH! And sorry,i don't feel too sorry for the Criminals. You can if you want,but i'm not going to.

Which is it for God's sake? The open-border loons are usually telling us the Illegals pick all of our fruit because Americans don't want those jobs. Now they're claiming only 3% of fruit-pickers are Illegals? My God,at least get your propaganda straight. So are they picking all our fruit because Americans don't want Jobs or are only very few Illegals picking our fruit? SHEESH! And sorry,i don't feel too sorry for the Criminals. You can if you want,but i'm not going to.
Wait a week or two? Their opinion will change like the weather, and their principles.

Not to be a Dick here,but why don't they just give these Jobs to good American Citizens? Why do these Jobs have to be given to criminals? Why are criminals the only option being considered? Surely there are many good honest American Citizens who can do these Jobs no? Lets scrap the criminals all together. Lets give these Jobs to good American Citizens instead.

Not to be a Dick here,but why don't they just give these Jobs to good American Citizens? Why do these Jobs have to be given to criminals? Why are criminals the only option being considered? Surely there are many good honest American Citizens who can do these Jobs no? Lets scrap the criminals all together. Lets give these Jobs to good American Citizens instead.
And a good question it is...

Yup, and it'll last until times get better and people/businesses no longer want that sort of competition.
Lorton Prison in Fairfax county was a self sustaining facility with major farming, brick kilns, river fishing industry, their own railroad (to DC), etc that became almost completely tax payer dependent when all but it's farming operations were shut down due to local business complaints about being undercut in sales and bids. The farming was eventually shut down in 98 before eventually closing in 2002.
The original structures in 1917 were cut from the lumber on the land, all done by the inmates. Many of the "modern" buildings were built from the brick made by the inmates in the 1950s

New Topics

Forum List

Back