Georgia Senate blocks mega tax cuts for Delta in response to Delta punishing law abiding NRA

Just heard about this. Will find a link. Kudos to the Senators for hitting back at the NRA. Why should gun owners in Georgia who pay taxes have to support Delta financially?

If Delta doesn't want or need the business of 5 million NRA members why do they even need a tax break?

Delta’s tax break may not take flight after Georgia Senate blocks it
So its a good thing the state govt attacks businesses like this?

Ask cake bakers in Oregon and Colorado
I am with you on that regard. But this is a bit different than not upholding PA laws. This is attacking a business for a difference in opinion. And expressing their rights to do as they wish.

Meh tough shit, it's not like the left plays fair.
Well, thats true, too. I just also dont agree with "2 wrongs make a right"
In the long run, it might deem necessary, though.

Delta forgets that NRA members fly to places other than the convention and that they have choices. For my frequent trips to The UK I can choose between Delta and three other airlines. Bye-bye Delta.

Neat, how is Delta's relationship with the NRA now different from any of those other airlines?

Over 30% of citizens in Georgia are gun owners. And they pay taxes. Why would any of them want their tax dollars going to Delta after they pulled this stunt of punishing THEM when neither they or the NRA had anything to do with the school shooting?

So you do not give a fuck about the other 70% that pay taxes?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You are sorely mistaken in your assumption that all people who do not own guns do not support the 2nd Amendment.

Delta is not in trouble. They have powerful friends. I doubt if Trump pays taxes, either.

Sorry but Madcow's blunder and "gotcha" moment revealed Trump does pay taxes

So, Trump has released his returns? Imagine that! I must have missed it. Probably on a busy news day....

Yeah you musta missed when Madcow got hold of one of Trump's and it revealed he paid millions in taxes

Hint: You look really stupid right now

Oh, THAT return! It was 2006, if I recall....

Just heard about this. Will find a link. Kudos to the Senators for hitting back at the NRA. Why should gun owners in Georgia who pay taxes have to support Delta financially?

If Delta doesn't want or need the business of 5 million NRA members why do they even need a tax break?

I am with you on that regard. But this is a bit different than not upholding PA laws. This is attacking a business for a difference in opinion. And expressing their rights to do as they wish.

The left needs a punch in the mouth once in awhile

Delta is not in trouble. They have powerful friends. I doubt if Trump pays taxes, either.

Sorry but Madcow's blunder and "gotcha" moment revealed Trump does pay taxes

So, Trump has released his returns? Imagine that! I must have missed it. Probably on a busy news day....

Yeah you musta missed when Madcow got hold of one of Trump's and it revealed he paid millions in taxes

Hint: You look really stupid right now

Oh, THAT return! It was 2006, if I recall....

Did he pay taxes or not, you old shit stain?

Now go the fuck away with your BS

it is when they're wearing the right laundry

The left needs a punch in the mouth once in awhile
only once in a while?
You are nicer than i am :oops:

OH SNAP poor libs they hate it when we punch them in the face with their own hypocrisy.

So, do you agree with what happened to those bakers?

Are you insane, a $130,000 fine for not baking a damn cake lib get real. :eusa_hand:

is it the job of the Georgia Senate to shill for the NRA?

psssssst.... that's probably a violation of the first amendment. but good luck with that.

What about the Senators' rights? They don't leave them at the statehouse door, you know.

Over 30% of citizens in Georgia are gun owners. And they pay taxes. Why would any of them want their tax dollars going to Delta after they pulled this stunt of punishing THEM when neither they or the NRA had anything to do with the school shooting?

You are sorely mistaken in your assumption that all people who do not own guns do not support the 2nd Amendment.

i support the second amendment

it doesn't require supporting the hack fuckwits at the nra

Maybe Delta Airlines wants the Corrupt Democratic Party's criminals and terrorists to feel safe when they are murdering unarmed and defenseless people

psssssst.... that's probably a violation of the first amendment. but good luck with that.

What about the Senators' rights? They don't leave them at the statehouse door, you know.

are the senators' registered lobbyists for the NRA? if they are, it is probably illegal for them to be senators.

you're welcome.

are the senators' registered lobbyists for the NRA? if they are, it is probably illegal for them to be senators.

you're welcome.

You've got a phone? Ask them.

I didn't say it did; although you are incorrect in your representation of the NRA.

You're a liar. You're a traitor to the US and a foul human being.

So no, you don't support the 2nd. You don't have that much decency. You don't have any decency at all.

Forum List

Back