Georgia Senate blocks mega tax cuts for Delta in response to Delta punishing law abiding NRA

Just heard about this. Will find a link. Kudos to the Senators for hitting back at the NRA. Why should gun owners in Georgia who pay taxes have to support Delta financially?

If Delta doesn't want or need the business of 5 million NRA members why do they even need a tax break?

Delta’s tax break may not take flight after Georgia Senate blocks it
So its a good thing the state govt attacks businesses like this?

Ask cake bakers in Oregon and Colorado

Just heard about this. Will find a link. Kudos to the Senators for hitting back at the NRA. Why should gun owners in Georgia who pay taxes have to support Delta financially?

If Delta doesn't want or need the business of 5 million NRA members why do they even need a tax break?

OH SNAP poor libs they hate it when we punch them in the face with their own hypocrisy.

is it the job of the Georgia Senate to shill for the NRA?
Are you serious? Of course it is their job to shill for the NRA. The majority of the Georgia Senate is bought and paid for by the NRA.

And if any other companies decide to go rogue and change any of their company policies, they better run it by a certain wing of the government first, or they will feel an iron hammer come down on them hard.

The NRA is made up of law-abiding people.

If a Cake Baker can be forced to bake a cake for something that offends his beliefs, it's perfectly copacetic to forbid Big Corporations from discriminating against people that offend their beliefs.
Oh, I doubt everyone who is a member of the NRA is law-abiding, and your statement about them being law-abiding is irrelevant anyway, so I'll leave it at that.

As for the second part of your reply:

Delta isn't discriminating against the NRA. They are simply rescinding their offer for NRA members to fly at discounted rates. NRA members are still free to fly Delta whenever they choose.

OH SNAP poor libs they hate it when we punch them in the face with their own hypocrisy.

So, do you agree with what happened to those bakers?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I am with you on that regard. But this is a bit different than not upholding PA laws. This is attacking a business for a difference in opinion. And expressing their rights to do as they wish.

Delta forgets that NRA members fly to places other than the convention and that they have choices. For my frequent trips to The UK I can choose between Delta and three other airlines. Bye-bye Delta.

Every airline that previously supported the NRA has since pulled their perks and benefits for NRA members.

So when you go to the UK next time, you can swim there.

psssssst.... that's probably a violation of the first amendment. but good luck with that. :cuckoo:

and if you'll note, your ARTICLE said "might".... it did not say it's a done deal.

NRA shills are funny

Only liberals should influence companies!!! Wahh Wahhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

psssssst.... that's probably a violation of the first amendment. but good luck with that. :cuckoo:

and if you'll note, your ARTICLE said "might".... it did not say it's a done deal.

NRA shills are funny
Tax breaks aren't in the Constitution either...Quid pro quo.

Delta forgets that NRA members fly to places other than the convention and that they have choices. For my frequent trips to The UK I can choose between Delta and three other airlines. Bye-bye Delta.

Every airline that previously supported the NRA has since pulled their perks and benefits for NRA members.

So when you go to the UK next time, you can swim there.
Been there...wont be back...$7 for a F****g beer....eat my ass Ole Blighty.

I am with you on that regard. But this is a bit different than not upholding PA laws. This is attacking a business for a difference in opinion. And expressing their rights to do as they wish.

Meh tough shit, it's not like the left plays fair.

Delta is not in trouble. They have powerful friends. I doubt if Trump pays taxes, either.

Sorry but Madcow's blunder and "gotcha" moment revealed Trump does pay taxes

So, Trump has released his returns? Imagine that! I must have missed it. Probably on a busy news day....

Yeah you musta missed when Madcow got hold of one of Trump's and it revealed he paid millions in taxes

Hint: You look really stupid right now

No one is preventing them from doing anything on their own dime instead of GA tax payers.

Forum List

Back