Georgia Senate 2010 - We The People

May 8, 2010
I need your help.

Video Ad: youtube.com/watch?v=ImeBYgKOXI4

Hello everyone. This week I was reminded of just how important it is that I run for Georgia Senate. You know, just when you think the government can’t get any dumber, they go out and surprise you, and do something even stupider.

This week the stock markets had the largest intraday drop in history, of just under 1,000 points. It is no surprise that our economy is on the brink, and that our society is deteriorating right in front of our eyes. It is surprising that our government and our president can’t seem to figure out what to do about it, much less what the source of the problems is.

It’s not rocket science. Our problems are being caused by the Federal Reserve. Our problem is inflation. Our problem is over spending. Our problem is a war that was never declared, should never have been fought, and sure as hell should not be expanded. Obama is making all of the problems worse, not better.

What is it that our government is doing to address these problems? Well, they are printing more money and causing more inflation and taxation. They are spending like there is no tomorrow. They are expanding the wars. And just to boot, they are insulting the majority of We The People and labeling us with derogatory sexual terms. That is not helping our economy and it is not helping our society.

As Senator I see myself working with Peter Schiff and Ron Paul who also see the problems and the solutions very clearly. My first agenda as Senator will be forming a Bank of Georgia that begins issuing legal and lawful Gold backed Georgia currency. As senator, I will do everything in my power to convince the Senate and Congress that we need to reinstate the Gold Standard on our National Currency, but simultaneously I will work for my constituents in Georgia and begin our own currency.

We also have a lot of people employed in government services where they should not be employed. We need teachers. We need infrastructure such as supplemental solar energy for our entire state, which helps protect our environment and lowers our energy bills & reliance of unpredictable foreign countries. We don’t need census workers walking around and asking people pointless questions. We don’t need police wasting their days on petty matters.

We need to make use of technology so that it makes our lives easier and cheaper. We don’t need to use technology to enslave ourselves and strip our god given common sense rights away from us.

We need educational & informative television, not deceptive manipulative programming. We need transparency in government so we the people can see whats going on inside the government and we need a method to allow we the people to help make our government more efficient and more beneficial so that the government can serve us better.

These are a few of the things that I will make happen as Senator.

US Senate candidate?

Good luck against Isaakson. Don't quit your day job :thup:

My first agenda as Senator will be forming a Bank of Georgia that begins issuing legal and lawful Gold backed Georgia currency. As senator, I will do everything in my power to convince the Senate and Congress that we need to reinstate the Gold Standard on our National Currency, but simultaneously I will work for my constituents in Georgia and begin our own currency.

BWaaaaaa-hahahaha.

Loony.

US Senate candidate?

Good luck against Isaakson. Don't quit your day job :thup:

My first agenda as Senator will be forming a Bank of Georgia that begins issuing legal and lawful Gold backed Georgia currency. As senator, I will do everything in my power to convince the Senate and Congress that we need to reinstate the Gold Standard on our National Currency, but simultaneously I will work for my constituents in Georgia and begin our own currency.

BWaaaaaa-hahahaha.

Loony.

:rofl:

why would you need to start a state currency after the fed was ended?

Forum List

Back