Well considering that I'm black and pay taxes you just need to shut the fuck up.

And you see idiot, you really don't want us to examine the historical numbers of who has got the most welfare in every form do you?

Wrong! If wealth were distributed fairly, there would be hundreds of millions more investors and millions more jobs.

Imagine a world where everyone was moderately wealthy, not just a few enormously wealthy.

That was what was happening in America back in the 1950s, 1960s & 1970s. Then Reagan started the whole supply side crap and the country has gone to shit since then.

By distributed you mean the government stealing money and giving it to others?

Tell me, if a person is not allowed to keep most of the money they make, what would be the point of making money in the first place?

So the lottery in your state is up to 50 million dollars. Tickets cost two dollars a piece. The catch is if you win the 50 million dollars, you must give 49.5 away to other people in your state. Now how many lottery tickets would YOU buy with your own money?
"That was what was happening in America back in the 1950s, 1960s & 1970s. Then Reagan started the whole supply side crap and the country has gone to shit since then."

No, Richard-H. Reagan is not the reason for stagnating wages. A massive increase in cheap imported labor probably pretty likely has a lot more to do with it.

Wrong! If wealth were distributed fairly, there would be hundreds of millions more investors and millions more jobs.

Imagine a world where everyone was moderately wealthy, not just a few enormously wealthy.

That was what was happening in America back in the 1950s, 1960s & 1970s. Then Reagan started the whole supply side crap and the country has gone to shit since then.

Tell me, if a person is not allowed to keep most of the money they make, what would be the point of making money in the first place?

So the lottery in your state is up to 50 million dollars. Tickets cost two dollars a piece. The catch is if you win the 50 million dollars, you must give 49.5 away to other people in your state. Now how many lottery tickets would YOU buy with your own money?
"That was what was happening in America back in the 1950s, 1960s & 1970s. Then Reagan started the whole supply side crap and the country has gone to shit since then."

No, Richard-H. Reagan is not the reason for stagnating wages. A massive increase in cheap imported labor probably pretty likely has a lot more to do with it.

Sorry that Jose has stolen your job picking grapes. Sometimes, life is just plain unfair.

You need a First World excuse now.

America has 5.8 million job openings

Well considering that I'm black and pay taxes you just need to shut the fuck up.

And you see idiot, you really don't want us to examine the historical numbers of who has got the most welfare in every form do you?

Awesome!
Congratulations...good for you. You're doing exactly what you're suppose to be doing. Unfortunately, like raising your children properly there are no awards for doing what you're suppose to do. Hopefully all your baby momma's are doing a good job with that.

"And you see idiot, you really don't want us to examine the historical numbers of who has got the most welfare in every form do you?"
You have me on the edge of my seat...I gotta hear this Al Sharpton spin...haha
Go ahead, let me hear it.

No whites have been the most racist. When you make laws and policy on purpose to deny rights of people based on color, then talk about people of color as you have done, you are making a false equivalence.

They're also the dumbest.

Reading this board proves that rabid racists are easily the most dull witted people on the planet.

The world be a better place without these inbred, cracker trailer trash but since we can't declare open season on our human garbage, we can always hope they'll secede. We could keep the people of color and throw out the trash.

That won't happen either. No way they'd ever give up the free ride they US gives them.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

A vicious post like yours is pretty telling of why so many democrats switched gear and voted for Trump. Democrats lost their way, figuring x amount of whites would vote for them no matter how creepy and disgusting they became, so they catered to the minorities, illegals, refugees, criminal blm's, homos etc. as future voters instead. You reaped what you sowed.

Last edited:

Sorry that Jose has stolen your job picking grapes. Sometimes, life is just plain unfair.
You are like that guy Unkotare. EVERYTHING you post is inane.

What's the relevance?

What's the relevance?
stop whining about the less fortunate taking your third world jobs.

I live about 40 miles from the border. I need handyman and landscaping help from time to time, but in the last 7 years, only one out of 6 anglos that I hired, showed up on time, sober, and did the job well. on the other hand, the Latinos that I have hired was just the reverse. About 5 in 6 showed up on time, and finished the job, and their price is about half what the anglos charge. Naturally, now, I specifically look for Latinos to do the job. i have no idea if they are citizens or not, and frankly, I no longer care.

I live about 40 miles from the border. I need handyman and landscaping help from time to time, but in the last 7 years, only one out of 6 anglos that I hired, showed up on time, sober, and did the job well. on the other hand, the Latinos that I have hired was just the reverse. About 5 in 6 showed up on time, and finished the job, and their price is about half what the anglos charge. Naturally, now, I specifically look for Latinos to do the job. i have no idea if they are citizens or not, and frankly, I no longer care.
next time, insist drug use is no form of excuse, and they may have to stay, until they get it right.

So, millions of low-skill, low-education foreign nationals illegally enter our country and drive down the wages of any job that requires not even literacy nor the ability to speak English and so the only Americans doing those jobs are the very least capable--the bottom of the barrel of our own workers. And you use your experiences with them as some sort of argument for the virtue and blamelessness of your undercutting of our workers while underpaying illegals to get cheap landscaping. Enjoy your fat and happy exploitation. Your grandkids will pay for your ignorance, greed, and laziness.

No whites have been the most racist. When you make laws and policy on purpose to deny rights of people based on color, then talk about people of color as you have done, you are making a false equivalence.

They're also the dumbest.

Reading this board proves that rabid racists are easily the most dull witted people on the planet.

The world be a better place without these inbred, cracker trailer trash but since we can't declare open season on our human garbage, we can always hope they'll secede. We could keep the people of color and throw out the trash.

That won't happen either. No way they'd ever give up the free ride they US gives them.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

A vicious post like yours is pretty telling of why so many democrats switched gear and voted for Trump. Democrats lost their way, figuring x amount of whites would vote for them no matter how creepy and disgusting they became, so they catered to the minorities, illegals, refugees, criminal blm's, homos etc. as future voters instead. You reaped what you sowed.

If there's one good thing about liberals, it's that they seldom learn from their mistakes. Deplorable didn't teach them a thing, it's Comey's fault instead.

So, millions of low-skill, low-education foreign nationals illegally enter our country and drive down the wages of any job that requires not even literacy nor the ability to speak English and so the only Americans doing those jobs are the very least capable--the bottom of the barrel of our own workers. And you use your experiences with them as some sort of argument for the virtue and blamelessness of your undercutting of our workers while underpaying illegals to get cheap landscaping. Enjoy your fat and happy exploitation. Your grandkids will pay for your ignorance, greed, and laziness.

My experience goes a lot deeper than that.Our house in New Orleans was all but wiped out by Katrina. Virtually every house in a four parish area was destroyed. In our case, all we had left was the foundation and the frame, and brick. The roof, appliances, flooring inside walls and sheetrock, cabinets, and everything else was destroyed, to the tune of $125,000. It was impossible to find anyone in New Orleans to rebuild.Nobody was working, so it was't a matter of manpower shortage. Within 3 weeks, the illegal immigrants flooded the city. Over the next 9 months, they rebuilt virtually the whole city. They slept in tents in the park, and worked 7 days per week. Even with their efforts, it took me 5 months to rebuild my house., and I was luckier than most, because my son-in-law was a contractor. All, and I mean all, all the people he hired spoke Spanish as their first, if not only language.

And, as for my grandson, I am not at all worried. Although he is only 6 months old, we have a whole lot bigger plans for him that reroofing houses.

In my life I've seen our nation almost completely lose the vision of the 'melting pot'. Liberals undermine it with identity politics, and conservatives with fear and ignorance. Rather than a beacon of freedom for "the huddled masses", we're becoming a gated community. We're shitting ourselves in fear of honest competition. Weak.

My experience goes a lot deeper than that.Our house in New Orleans was all but wiped out by Katrina. Virtually every house in a four parish area was destroyed. In our case, all we had left was the foundation and the frame, and brick. The roof, appliances, flooring inside walls and sheetrock, cabinets, and everything else was destroyed, to the tune of $125,000. It was impossible to find anyone in New Orleans to rebuild.Nobody was working, so it was't a matter of manpower shortage. Within 3 weeks, the illegal immigrants flooded the city. Over the next 9 months, they rebuilt virtually the whole city. They slept in tents in the park, and worked 7 days per week. Even with their efforts, it took me 5 months to rebuild my house., and I was luckier than most, because my son-in-law was a contractor. All, and I mean all, all the people he hired spoke Spanish as their first, if not only language.

And, as for my grandson, I am not at all worried. Although he is only 6 months old, we have a whole lot bigger plans for him that reroofing houses.

Except the issue with illegals was never how hard they worked. Nobody cares how hard they work.

Except the issue with illegals was never how hard they worked. Nobody cares how hard they work.
nothing but propaganda and rhetoric regarding a "hard work ethic" from the Age of Iron, right wingers?

Same story here in southern california. Illegals do a lot of the work because the homeowners usually want cheap. And you get what you pay for.

Forum List

Back