Georgia Election

26% of the vote in:

Handel 37,140 (51.4 )

Ossoff 35,111 (48.6%)

What political topic do you care to discuss pertaining to the GA special election?

Election Forums -- General Discussion Forum for Topics Dealing with the Upcoming Election. Discussions That Include Election Debates and Polls Go Here Along with Topics Dealing with Local, State, and National Elections

We are talking if all the millions and millions of dollars the Democrats poured into a piss ass election pays off, have to follow the script.

It looks like a Republican will win this safe Republican seat.

Safe?

Hardly. Then figure in the millions of out-of-state cash that has poured in.

img_7178.jpg

If she does the RW horseshit around here tomorrow will be hip deep.

If he does, the LW horseshit around here tomorrow will be hip deep.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

stating the same 'fact' you did.

It's a very big deal if Ossoff wins. That is irrefutable fact.

It's a very big deal if Ossoff wins. That is irrefutable fact.

I hope the people that supported financially, from coast to coast, get their monies worth.

I will laugh my ass off if, like Hillary, he wasted all that money losing

If northern DeKalb county (urban) delivers a high turnout over Cobb and Fulton county (suburban), Ossoff could walk away with it.

Polls are closed so it's all over but the counting.

Safe?

Hardly. Then figure in the millions of out-of-state cash that has poured in.

img_7178.jpg

It's supposed to be a "locked down" GOP district. The GA Sixth District was in 2012 won by Mitt Romney who beat Barack Obama by twenty-four points in the district. Tom Price, also a Republican, last won the seat. In the most recent presidential election Donald Trump edged Hillary Clinton by one point. The district doesn't have a lot of young voters and it does have a lot of "old school" Republican voters: grown and wealthy.

What's not obvious to me, despite what I'm hearing on the news, is whether and why the outcome here is indeed rightly construed as an outrider of the 2018 midterms. Trump didn't exactly win his office by expressly courting highly educated and wealthy voters. He won by pandering and paltering to people who are the polar opposite of that.

If 110% of votes get counted I'm calling Russian Collusion Foul.

26% of the vote in:

Handel 37,140 (51.4 )

Ossoff 35,111 (48.6%)

I've not heard of these two people at all.

But this is how it stands with 4% out of 208 Precincts in, this is Live as it's happening.

If you look at the votes counted, 59,727 and 58,862 you'll notice they are all the Early Voters predominantly and now have started counting the raw votes from Election Day.

upload_2017-6-21_1-34-23.png

upload_2017-6-21_1-35-0.png

Here's the link, it updates every few minutes.

Live Election Results and Estimates: Georgia’s Sixth Congressional District

It has been a Republican sear since President Reagan of Iran-Contra fame. Newt Gingrich held this seat. Yes, pretty safe Republican seat unless Donald Trump being president has an effect.

Atlanta is deep blue and has been oozing out of the city into the northern suburbs which is the Georgia 6th.

2016-11-10:

screen-shot-2016-11-10-at-11-49-21-am.png

It's supposed to be a "locked down" GOP district.

No it's not. Demographics have been changing for quite some time. The blue ooze out of Atlanta is creeping into the suburbs. Northern DeKalb county is "locked down" for the Dems. That's a goodly chunk of the 6th.

26% of the vote in:

Handel 37,140 (51.4 )

Ossoff 35,111 (48.6%)

What political topic do you care to discuss pertaining to the GA special election?

Election Forums -- General Discussion Forum for Topics Dealing with the Upcoming Election. Discussions That Include Election Debates and Polls Go Here Along with Topics Dealing with Local, State, and National Elections

We are talking if all the millions and millions of dollars the Democrats poured into a piss ass election pays off, have to follow the script.

Just like a liberal...bitch it's in politics then talk politics when in the election forum

Forum List

Back