Georgia Election

As predicted, the swing to the Dems in the four special elections has been an average of more than 15 points.

And that only in six months.

Let's see how much m ore damage the Orange Anus can do to the better.

The election does reinforce Ryans hold on the House and reveals the weakness of the freedom caucus.

As predicted, the swing to the Dems in the four special elections has been an average of more than 15 points.

The election does reinforce Ryans hold on the House and reveals the weakness of the freedom caucus.
giphy.gif

I can't figure out why the democrats spend millions of dollars on a House race that wouldn't change control of the Congress that they realistically had no chance of winning anyway.

I do admire your tenacity, not many can find a silver lining in 4 straight losses, or is it 5 counting South Carolina? From what I hear, Trump only won that GA district by one point in November, but the Repub won by 5 or so. Does't that sorta counteract your message a little bit? But no matter, either way these special elections won't really mean anything next year IMHO. If he gets his tax reform bill and a repeal and replace for ObamaCare that isn't a disaster then we'll see. Also, the Dems don't seem to have changed their message much and there are more of them running than GOPers so I wouldn't count on winning back the House or the Senate in 2018.

task, the polls were clear that the GOP was most likely to win (and it did) and that the numbers of the majority were shrinking (and they did). Trump's number is very noticeable when you notice how much the GOP winner in November took the district by.

If on tax reform: yes. If on a non disastrous AHCA: yes.

You are right, I think, that as long as the Pelosi and Perez group control the national machinery and offices, the Dems are shooting themselves in the collective foot.

task, the polls were clear that the GOP was most likely to win (and it did) and that the numbers of the majority were shrinking (and they did). Trump's number is very noticeable when you notice how much the GOP winner in November took the district by.

You are right, I think, that as long as the Pelosi and Perez group control the national machinery and offices, the Dems are shooting themselves in the collective foot.

Liar. You started a thread about Ossoff leading in the polls.

Jon Ossoff has surged to a 51% - 44% lead in the latest Georgia Special Election Poll

Liar. You started a thread about Ossoff leading in the polls. Jon Ossoff has surged to a 51% - 44% lead in the latest Georgia Special Election Poll
That was Breitbart's poll, theHawk, and I was responding to it. Accusing me of what we all know you are does not help your game. The Orange Anus, meathead, continues to hurt our country, and you are fine that he is in the WH.

Liar. You started a thread about Ossoff leading in the polls. Jon Ossoff has surged to a 51% - 44% lead in the latest Georgia Special Election Poll
That was Breitbart's poll, theHawk, and I was responding to it. Accusing me of what we all know you are does not help your game. The Orange Anus, meathead, continues to hurt our country, and you are fine that he is in the WH.

I know what poll it was, you still posted it.

As for President Trump, he's already done many great things for the country: TPP, Paris, SCOTUS, immigration crackdowns, appointments to Fed agencies, exec orders to undo damage from the Hussein, and most importantly he's giving the middle finger to the globalists.

I'm more than fine that he is in the WH. :biggrin:

1453614199968.gif

According to leftist media, Ossoff actually won the election and leftists are buying it.

168ent2.png

Maybe she should start explaining why she hasn't left the country yet.

A moment of silence for all the upset, nearly suicidal talking heads from MS13DNC and the Created News Network. How much more election abuse can these deranged hopelessly biased dipshits take?

It's so sad albeit a hell of a lot of fun to watch.

Maybe the two loser cable channels should get together and share the same slogan...100% WRONG, 100% of the time!

I can't figure out why the democrats spend millions of dollars on a House race that wouldn't change control of the Congress that they realistically had no chance of winning anyway.
They are desperate to present an image of momentum, like they are surging in popularity. Their rank and file are disillusioned, disappointed, and disaffected.

Forum List

Back