Georgia Cop Suspended After Stomping on Man's Face

Was the perp black and the cop white?
opening link. . . .
Ah...
Yeap.

I always say...walk a mile in a cop's shoes and you will want to stomp a groid's head in.

Hhhhhwhat in the fuck is that? He is lucky he wasn't born in the 'muvuhland'. They be eatin albino niggas back there.
You're just an anonymous pussy hiding behind a keyboard who wouldn't have to balls to say what you say to anyone's face. You're just a gutless little coward.

Was the perp black and the cop white?
opening link. . . .
Ah...
Yeap.

I always say...walk a mile in a cop's shoes and you will want to stomp a groid's head in.

Hhhhhwhat in the fuck is that? He is lucky he wasn't born in the 'muvuhland'. They be eatin albino niggas back there.
You're just an anonymous pussy hiding behind a keyboard who wouldn't have to balls to say what you say to anyone's face. You're just a gutless little coward.
Ad hominem and personal attacks. You are truly sad. I will pray for you.
Namaste.

Monster cops are having a tough time in this new era of monster cops not be acceptable anymore.

I noticed this story at the same site and LOVE it because the same low life failures will have a fit over it.

Good looking guy. Eat your hearts out cuz you'll never be an eighth of the man he is.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

'I'd get eggs thrown at me for being black': Idris Elba reveals he felt the 'full whack of racism' as a schoolboy... as Oscar winning writer lets slip actor is set to be first black James Bond
3F37A3B400000578-4409032-image-a-107_1492095282439.jpg

Read more: Idris Elba had 'eggs thrown at him by racists as boy' | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Cool that he'll be James Bond.

I noticed this story at the same site and LOVE it because the same low life failures will have a fit over it.

Good looking guy. Eat your hearts out cuz you'll never be an eighth of the man he is.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

'I'd get eggs thrown at me for being black': Idris Elba reveals he felt the 'full whack of racism' as a schoolboy... as Oscar winning writer lets slip actor is set to be first black James Bond
3F37A3B400000578-4409032-image-a-107_1492095282439.jpg

Read more: Idris Elba had 'eggs thrown at him by racists as boy' | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Cool that he'll be James Bond.

It's still only rumor at this point, I believe.

Facial stomping is all a violent, no-IQ, bastard-born urban thug boy understands.

Everybody knows this.

Know what we mean?

The cop acted improperly but let's not exaggerate the force behind that "stomp". It wasn't that hard and I doubt seriously if "blood splattered everywhere" (according to the person with the camera).

Will you volunteer your face to be stomped on so we can know for sure?
We already know for sure he didn't stomp his face. Anyone can see that in the video, and your exaggeration only makes you look foolish. I'm not taking the cop's side, I'm just pointing out the dishonesty of your rant. What he did was clearly wrong, you don't need to embellish.

Apparently, you need glasses, or you're just a bald faced liar, because he quite clearly stomped on his face.
No he didn't, he kicked him. Stomping would be if his head was against the pavement with nowhere to move and the cop's full weight came down on him. That did not happen. It was a kick. He may have MEANT for it to be a stomp but it wasn't, no matter how much you want it to be.

Okay, so let's say it's a kick then. Volunteer to be kicked in the face and let us know if it's not a big deal.
When you say stupid shit like that you're not doing yourself any favors.

The cop acted improperly but let's not exaggerate the force behind that "stomp". It wasn't that hard and I doubt seriously if "blood splattered everywhere" (according to the person with the camera).

We already know for sure he didn't stomp his face. Anyone can see that in the video, and your exaggeration only makes you look foolish. I'm not taking the cop's side, I'm just pointing out the dishonesty of your rant. What he did was clearly wrong, you don't need to embellish.

Apparently, you need glasses, or you're just a bald faced liar, because he quite clearly stomped on his face.
No he didn't, he kicked him. Stomping would be if his head was against the pavement with nowhere to move and the cop's full weight came down on him. That did not happen. It was a kick. He may have MEANT for it to be a stomp but it wasn't, no matter how much you want it to be.
You go to extremes of lying to attempt to make a point. A kick is made with a forward motion of the leg which makes the front or top of the foot connect with the target. A stomp is made with a downward motion of the leg with the bottom of the foot or heel connecting with the target. The cop clearly made a downward motion or "stomp" with the bottom of his foot connecting with the victims face, i.e., the target.
Apparently you didn't read the comment to which you were responding. If the cop had "stomped his face", there would be broken bones. Stop currying favor with the mod, it makes you look like an ass kisser.

You guys should read the fine print in the Driver's license pamphlets that most states issue to people getting their DLs.

Most of them state in the fine print that anyone that a cop does not like implicitly concedes by accepting their license permission to be stomped in the face or kicked in the head.

Knee drops to the base of the skull at the back of the head are only permitted under extreme circumstances.

Here he is in this picture it happened in 2014 and well like the title says

Kelly Thomas Verdict: Cops Now Have License to Murder

View attachment 121627

These are the two cops who beat him.

hqdefault.jpg

Cool, now they're unemployed.

I don't know if they're unemployed now, but after the trial they were reinstated and unleashed on the public to beat somebody else to death.

The news says they were fired. Didn't Breitbart tell you?

Here he is in this picture it happened in 2014 and well like the title says

Kelly Thomas Verdict: Cops Now Have License to Murder

View attachment 121627

These are the two cops who beat him.

hqdefault.jpg

Cool, now they're unemployed.

I don't know if they're unemployed now, but after the trial they were reinstated and unleashed on the public to beat somebody else to death.

The news says they were fired. Didn't Breitbart tell you?

You trying to be cute?

Okay, so let's say it's a kick then. Volunteer to be kicked in the face and let us know if it's not a big deal.
When you say stupid shit like that you're not doing yourself any favors.

You really ought to take your own advice

Forum List

Back