Georgia Cop Suspended After Stomping on Man's Face

We already know for sure he didn't stomp his face. Anyone can see that in the video, and your exaggeration only makes you look foolish. I'm not taking the cop's side, I'm just pointing out the dishonesty of your rant. What he did was clearly wrong, you don't need to embellish.

Apparently, you need glasses, or you're just a bald faced liar, because he quite clearly stomped on his face.
No he didn't, he kicked him. Stomping would be if his head was against the pavement with nowhere to move and the cop's full weight came down on him. That did not happen. It was a kick. He may have MEANT for it to be a stomp but it wasn't, no matter how much you want it to be.

Okay, so let's say it's a kick then. Volunteer to be kicked in the face and let us know if it's not a big deal.
When you say stupid shit like that you're not doing yourself any favors.

You really ought to take your own advice
I'm not advising you, I'm commenting on your stupidity.

No he didn't, he kicked him. Stomping would be if his head was against the pavement with nowhere to move and the cop's full weight came down on him. That did not happen. It was a kick. He may have MEANT for it to be a stomp but it wasn't, no matter how much you want it to be.
You go to extremes of lying to attempt to make a point. A kick is made with a forward motion of the leg which makes the front or top of the foot connect with the target. A stomp is made with a downward motion of the leg with the bottom of the foot or heel connecting with the target. The cop clearly made a downward motion or "stomp" with the bottom of his foot connecting with the victims face, i.e., the target.
No, no, it was clearly a LEG PUNCH to the back of the head through the face.

:D

I was reading another article about this incident, and a couple of other recent incidents of police being captured on camera doing things they should not, and there was a quote from someone about finding it hard to believe that police in 2017 don't realize they are being filmed. I have to say, that's a really good point. I would think that police would, for the most part, assume that someone is filming them pretty much all the time. It's even worse when the filming is done by the officers' own body cams or dash cams. I don't like the idea of having police officers who don't seem to understand that there are cameras in their patrol cars or on their persons; obviously that doesn't even speak to officers who do things they would want hidden from the cameras.

Another situation started by someone refusing to follow a police officers instructions.

Was the perp black and the cop white?
opening link. . . .
Ah...
Yeap.

I always say...walk a mile in a cop's shoes and you will want to stomp a groid's head in.

Hhhhhwhat in the fuck is that? He is lucky he wasn't born in the 'muvuhland'. They be eatin albino niggas back there.
You're just an anonymous pussy hiding behind a keyboard who wouldn't have to balls to say what you say to anyone's face. You're just a gutless little coward.
Ad hominem and personal attacks. You are truly sad. I will pray for you.
Namaste.
You're a punk.

Another situation started by someone refusing to follow a police officers instructions.

Considering the officers appear to have lied about what happened in the incident, it seems strange to take their word that the suspect failed to follow instructions. :dunno:
What I've noticed is that the common denominator in most of these incidents is the refusal to follow an officer's instructions. It doesn't justify use of excessive force or racism, but anybody with half a brain knows that refusing an officer's instructions means the officer loses control of the situation and his / her own safety, which takes you down a very dangerous, slippery slope.

Last edited:
I would love to see the apologists defend this one. I'm actually shocked the guy has been suspended. We had a similar instance here in Vegas a few years ago and the cop walked away scot-free despite the taxpayers having to dole out a quarter million dollar settlement to his victim.

Cop suspended after he was filmed stomping on man’s face | Daily Mail Online
Seems it was no reason to stamp his face...he was handcuffed... :dunno:
Who knows why that policeman did that? Maybe he was stressed...being a policeman is very stressful I guess :eusa_think:
Anyway that wasn't a good action at all (and even illegal for Georgia's laws I guess)

p.s. there's an error in thread's title; the police officer was fired not suspended, the link says :)

Last edited:

Considering the officers appear to have lied about what happened in the incident, it seems strange to take their word that the suspect failed to follow instructions. :dunno:
What I've noticed is that the common denominator in most of these incidents is the refusal to follow an officer's instructions. It doesn't justify use of excessive force or racism, but anybody with half a brain knows that refusing an officer's instructions means the officer loses control of the situation and his / her own safety, which takes you down a very dangerous, slippery slope.

Fair enough. It's certainly likely to be better to follow a police officer's instructions in most cases. In this particular incident, though, I might give the benefit of the doubt to the suspect, considering the lack of credibility of the officers.

I would love to see the apologists defend this one. I'm actually shocked the guy has been suspended. We had a similar instance here in Vegas a few years ago and the cop walked away scot-free despite the taxpayers having to dole out a quarter million dollar settlement to his victim.

This morning I was in line at McDonalds behind a sheriff's van. The cover for the gas tank was still open. I thought about jumping out and telling him, or just closing it, but then I thought of that video I saw this morning of that pair of thugs making their "traffic stop" and thought better of it.
True story. I didn't want a gun pointed at me for approaching his vehicle.

I was reading another article about this incident, and a couple of other recent incidents of police being captured on camera doing things they should not, and there was a quote from someone about finding it hard to believe that police in 2017 don't realize they are being filmed. I have to say, that's a really good point. I would think that police would, for the most part, assume that someone is filming them pretty much all the time. It's even worse when the filming is done by the officers' own body cams or dash cams. I don't like the idea of having police officers who don't seem to understand that there are cameras in their patrol cars or on their persons; obviously that doesn't even speak to officers who do things they would want hidden from the cameras.
Well, if this is the same two cops I saw on the news this morning, they had gotten away with it 16 times before. So I can see them not caring if they were being filmed.

Who knows why that policeman did that? Maybe he was stressed...being a policeman is very stressful I guess :eusa_think:
Anyway that wasn't a good action at all (and even illegal for Georgia's laws I guess)

p.s. there's an error in thread's title; the police officer was fired not suspended, the link says :)

At the time he was just suspended. They have since been fired.

Well, if this is the same two cops I saw on the news this morning, they had gotten away with it 16 times before. So I can see them not caring if they were being filmed.

Gotten away with what? Being filmed striking a suspect without provocation?

At the time he was just suspended. They have since been fired.
Sorry! :)

Gotten away with what? Being filmed striking a suspect without provocation?
I didn't get details. I heard it on the news, and it was just commented on, not explained in detail.

Esther, the man who was handcuffed might have been swearing at them or otherwise mouthing off. Not that you are supposed to kick someone in the head for that, but it might be why.

Fair enough. It's certainly likely to be better to follow a police officer's instructions in most cases. In this particular incident, though, I might give the benefit of the doubt to the suspect, considering the lack of credibility of the officers.
Agreed, but most of these highly controversial cases began with the suspect not cooperating.

Was the perp black and the cop white?
opening link. . . .
Ah...
Yeap.

I always say...walk a mile in a cop's shoes and you will want to stomp a groid's head in.

Hhhhhwhat in the fuck is that? He is lucky he wasn't born in the 'muvuhland'. They be eatin albino niggas back there.
You're just an anonymous pussy hiding behind a keyboard who wouldn't have to balls to say what you say to anyone's face. You're just a gutless little coward.
Ad hominem and personal attacks. You are truly sad. I will pray for you.
Namaste.
You're a punk.
serveimage4994.jpg

Forum List

Back