Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Was the perp black and the cop white?
opening link. . . .
Ah...
Yeap.

I always say...walk a mile in a cop's shoes and you will want to stomp a groid's head in.

Capture.PNG

Hhhhhwhat in the fuck is that? He is lucky he wasn't born in the 'muvuhland'. They be eatin albino niggas back there.

Last edited:
Was the perp black and the cop white?
opening link. . . .
Ah...
Yeap.

I always say...walk a mile in a cop's shoes and you will want to stomp a groid's head in.
yea cops got it real bad, there's black men all over the country pulling them over and murdering them in cold blood..... oh wait! It's the other way around!

Don't get me wrong there are good cops and bad cops... this is a bad cop who had no reason or cause to assault this man. He is a disgrace and makes the job harder for all the good cops out there. Get him off the force NOW! Suspension is not enough, he is dangerous.

I would love to see the apologists defend this one. I'm actually shocked the guy has been suspended. We had a similar instance here in Vegas a few years ago and the cop walked away scot-free despite the taxpayers having to dole out a quarter million dollar settlement to his victim.

Cop suspended after he was filmed stomping on man’s face | Daily Mail Online

Is the cop okay?
he broke his foot.... poor baby

Assault on a peace officer causing bodily harm.

I would love to see the apologists defend this one. I'm actually shocked the guy has been suspended. We had a similar instance here in Vegas a few years ago and the cop walked away scot-free despite the taxpayers having to dole out a quarter million dollar settlement to his victim.

Cop suspended after he was filmed stomping on man’s face | Daily Mail Online

Is the cop okay?
he broke his foot.... poor baby

Assault on a peace officer causing bodily harm.
no one assaulted the cop, his foot is fine, the cop broke the law and should charged with excessive force/assault.

no one assaulted the cop, his foot is fine, the cop broke the law and should charged with excessive force/assault.

He's referring to the assault on the cop he assumes took place, after not having actually watched the video.

The cop acted improperly but let's not exaggerate the force behind that "stomp". It wasn't that hard and I doubt seriously if "blood splattered everywhere" (according to the person with the camera).

The cop acted improperly but let's not exaggerate the force behind that "stomp". It wasn't that hard and I doubt seriously if "blood splattered everywhere" (according to the person with the camera).
who cares?! Its a citizen who has rights! What if this was a 100 lb woman, that cop could have killed her!

He's referring to the assault on the cop he assumes took place, after not having actually watched the video.
No, I think he is inquiring about the cop's foot. I was a bit concerned myself.
I'm sure, adolf...
The name is Kitler.
Really? You look like an Adolf to me..

Forum List

Back