Georgia Cop Suspended After Stomping on Man's Face

This morning I was in line at McDonalds behind a sheriff's van. The cover for the gas tank was still open. I thought about jumping out and telling him, or just closing it, but then I thought of that video I saw this morning of that pair of thugs making their "traffic stop" and thought better of it.
True story. I didn't want a gun pointed at me for approaching his vehicle.

Oh yea, that was a good choice indeed. They will think you loosened the cap and arrest you more likely than not IMO.

I would love to see the apologists defend this one. I'm actually shocked the guy has been suspended. We had a similar instance here in Vegas a few years ago and the cop walked away scot-free despite the taxpayers having to dole out a quarter million dollar settlement to his victim.

Cop suspended after he was filmed stomping on man’s face | Daily Mail Online

Is the cop okay?
he broke his foot.... poor baby

Assault on a peace officer causing bodily harm.
no one assaulted the cop, his foot is fine, the cop broke the law and should charged with excessive force/assault.
Give him a year in general population, with "BAD COP" tattooed on his face.

I would love to see the apologists defend this one. I'm actually shocked the guy has been suspended. We had a similar instance here in Vegas a few years ago and the cop walked away scot-free despite the taxpayers having to dole out a quarter million dollar settlement to his victim.

Seems it was no reason to stamp his face...he was handcuffed... :dunno:
Who knows why that policeman did that? Maybe he was stressed...being a policeman is very stressful I guess :eusa_think:
Anyway that wasn't a good action at all (and even illegal for Georgia's laws I guess)

p.s. there's an error in thread's title; the police officer was fired not suspended, the link says :)
Esther, the man who was handcuffed might have been swearing at them or otherwise mouthing off. Not that you are supposed to kick someone in the head for that, but it might be why.
True OldLady!
I didn't think about that...but it's totally possible :)

[QUOTE

="Aries, post: 17020802, member: 62577"]

Is the cop okay?
he broke his foot.... poor baby

Assault on a peace officer causing bodily harm.
no one assaulted the cop, his foot is fine, the cop broke the law and should charged with excessive force/assault.
Give him a year in general population, with "BAD COP" tattooed on his face.[/QUOTE]
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I don't want the poor guy dead, just his badge pulled lol

Forum List

Back