George Zimmerman's Bond Revoked

So ZImmerman liead and mislead the court. But that does not change that after stalking a kid despite being told not to and killing himt hat he is telling the truth on what happened despite it going against all the evidence

Are you people making excuses for zimmerman fucking serious? When the court asks you to surrender your passport, they are asking for all of your passports including any copies you have, and any passports you may happen to find or may be in the mail to you. This is not your fucking parents where you can get away with saying I thought you just wanted one of my passports. They took his passport to keep him from fleeing. That means all of them, and you cannot apply for more. There is no excuse for what he did and you can be sure his lawyer explained it meant all of his passports.

I can understand the excuses about the shooting, but his bond being revoked is his own stupidity for blatantly lying to the court and playing a stupid game and actively attempting to keep secret a means to flee the country. He had a chance to sit in comfort for the trial lying low watching some TV for a while, but now he will go to prison and be put in seg because there is no way they can put him in general population. Seg is basically solitary for all those who do not know. Good move dickhead. Hope you enjoy your deck of cards and no one to talk to for 23 hours a day while the trial drags on and on and on.

Wrong

But Lester appeared to accept the explanation from Zimmerman's lawyer that his client had given him the second passport, and the lawyer simply forgot to hand it over to authorities until Friday.

link

Sure, and he never followed trreyvon because he was black His lawyer forgot something that important in a case like this? His lawyer better hope they never get any evidence otherwise.

The judge might be looking for a way out of the whole thing by putting Zimmerman in prison and letting the population take care of his problem. Then they won't have to take a chance on a trial.

Zimmerman would be placed in solitary as would any person with known enemies in prison if they need to guarantee their safety.

Delicious. He had two passports for years, and he knew it all along.
1. "We don't need you to do that," SPD dispatch, in reference to Zimmerman's pursuit;
2. Zimmerman took his gun, with a round chambered, went out, and confronted Martin;
3. Zimmerman engaged in a controversial contact with Martin, and several witnesses changed their stories;
4. Zimmerman shot Martin dead, without wounding to subdue or discharging the weapon, to warn Martin, after confronting Martin, against policy and direction by SPD, so now Martin cannot offer his account of events, leading to his own death;
5. Zimmerman weasels his 2nd passport and how much money he has, which leads us right to where George eats shit and dies, in court.

Any questions, wingnuts? The Feds are watching, in case George runs, anyway. Your boy ain't OJ.

Let us not forget zimmerman wanted to be a cop, and was so involved with the police he got a drive along. So he would have been well aware of what he had to do to claim self defense.

Zimmerman was also aware the black person responsible for the robberies in the area days before was caught by the police with the stolen items and zimmerman had been told the guy was in jail, so he had no reason to believe there was any more black thief in the neighborhood. If he was so much of a non-bigot why was he not harassing white kids too since he knew the crime spree was over.

If you do say so yourself?

Nah. Not buyin it.

The passport he reported "lost" was found, he applied for another without cause; still his supporters cheer him on. I note no reports the killer has raced to turn himself in, either.

As already reported in this thread the other passport was held by his Attorney and his attorney forgot to turn it in. But you keep ignoring that miss fair and impartial.

here is another question. Wouldn't it be improper to retain a passport that looked valid and did not get a cancelled stamp on it. You are supposed to turn those things in for replacements, and if you happen to lose it and find it again. You are not supposed to keep those things, and using the one that was lost would classify as using fraudulent ID. Not to mention it is not like there has not been a long period of time in between.

The lawyer is a nice excuse as I am sure zimmerman or his wife could have passed him the passport to hand in and it is not like you can ask his lawyer or even monitor those protected conversations. He knew what the judge meant when they said passports they meant all passports. His lawyer would have also informed him of that to cover his own ass. The only purpose for not handing it in is to use it and that means he had thoughts of travel during the trial. Oh, and he sat on 130k of accessible cash he knew the courts did not consider. I do not know if that was fraudulent as I don't think he was required to disclose it. That one i will blame on the dumb ass court clerk because everyone knew he had a donation site.

The passport he reported "lost" was found, he applied for another without cause; still his supporters cheer him on. I note no reports the killer has raced to turn himself in, either.

As already reported in this thread the other passport was held by his Attorney and his attorney forgot to turn it in. But you keep ignoring that miss fair and impartial.

here is another question. Wouldn't it be improper to retain a passport that looked valid and did not get a cancelled stamp on it. You are supposed to turn those things in for replacements, and if you happen to lose it and find it again. You are not supposed to keep those things, and using the one that was lost would classify as using fraudulent ID. Not to mention it is not like there has not been a long period of time in between.

The lawyer is a nice excuse as I am sure zimmerman or his wife could have passed him the passport to hand in and it is not like you can ask his lawyer or even monitor those protected conversations. He knew what the judge meant when they said passports they meant all passports. His lawyer would have also informed him of that to cover his own ass. The only purpose for not handing it in is to use it and that means he had thoughts of travel during the trial. Oh, and he sat on 130k of accessible cash he knew the courts did not consider. I do not know if that was fraudulent as I don't think he was required to disclose it. That one i will blame on the dumb ass court clerk because everyone knew he had a donation site.

No dont you see his lawyer who spent years in school is 100% ignorant on law and Zimmerman is so stupid he does not understand English therefore he is innocent

No dont you see his lawyer who spent years in school is 100% ignorant on law and Zimmerman is so stupid he does not understand English therefore he is innocent

I could use an actual link to the zimmerman released thing. The claim the lawyer had it doesn't seem to be around on any of the major news sites. I am not saying it did not happen, but the news tends to be a bit whorish with zimmerman things and that probably would be in the news.

Not surprising, but telling, how Zimmerman has become such a hero to the right.

This case pushes every conservative button:

The ‘liberal-bias’ media ‘convicting’ Zimmerman in the press simply because the victim was black.

Black leaders’ insinuation of racism conservatives neither see nor feel.

The specter of the black youth in a ‘hoodie’ and all that it represents.

The unwarranted belief that self-defense rights are ‘under attack.’

And of course the classic conservative self-perception of being the ‘victim,’ falsely accused of racism for their ‘non-PC’ opinions.

Here we have evidence of the above:

Zimmerman lied about his financial resources to protect himself. You should wonder how much more he would do to protect himself from murder charges. Still up to the prosecution to show Zimmerman lied about the events on the day in question.

It’s sad conservatives have such disdain and lack of faith in our judicial system, that they’d condone lying to a court, the ends justifying the means.

So Zimmerman is now a proven liar in regards to his financial status and he tried to hide a passport.

There goes any credibility that his account of what happened the night he shot and killed somebody had.

Due process requires HONESTY on the part of participants in the justice system; the killer thus far has grade Z in that regard.
These radical RWers are now in blatant and open support for a bonafide murderer. Defending the indefensible...the M.O. of today's Republican party. Sad really....:(

What we have is you peach and several others making claims without facts while pretending to be impartial. The passport was already explained in a previous post ON THIS thread. The Lawyer had it and forgot to turn it in.

But you keep lying and making shit up, it so supports your racist bullshit.
According to the court documents, the second passport was in his safety deposit and he discussed its existence with his wife while he was in jail awaiting his bond hearing.

Clerks of Court rarely testify; it is the Defendant's responsibility to disclose assets at bond hearings. Zimmerman failed to mention the $130,000 AND claimed he and his wife were indigent. That plus the passport matter. He will be allowed another bond hearing, it is to be hoped he is honest this time.

Looks like the man and his wife conspired to mislead the court.

Now that's a crime in itself.

By lying about those issues, he has pretty much blown his credibility as it regards all other issues before that court.

We can intuit, I think, what motivated him to lie about a passport and the amount of money he had.

He was preparing to skip (0r at least to have the resources to skip) the country.

Normally under such a circumstance the person can expect NOT to get a bail.

Of course, this case is so politicized that he may get a second bail espite the fact that he has committed at least three NEW felonies since he shot down that kid

The money previously collected was not setup as an established defense fund trust, he had direct access to funds and on his site he noted it would be for defense and living expenses.

It’s the responsibility of the accused to disclose all assets in good faith during a bond hearing, the court will decide what is or is not available in determining the amount of the bond.

Zimmerman clearly failed to do this.

So ZImmerman liead and mislead the court. But that does not change that after stalking a kid despite being told not to and killing himt hat he is telling the truth on what happened despite it going against all the evidence

Except for the fact that nothing you've written here is true...

Fiction: Zimmerman continued to follow Martin after Dispatch told him "we don't need you to do that".

Truth: Zimmerman stopped chasing Martin, and had no idea where he was. From the transcript, Zimmerman said when asked his address, "It’s a home it’s 1950, oh crap I don’t want to give it all out, I don’t know where [Martin] is."

They have to put Zimmerman through the ringer now...in an attempt to avert the riots when he is acquitted.

Zimmerman and his wife talked in code about their new found wealth, foolishly believing the cops wouldn't figure it out.

Ironic isn't it. Zimmerman stalked and killed a kid whose only crime was defending himself against this nut job. It has mde him very wealthy but it has also put a price on his head.

If he gets away with it, he's dead on the street and he's certainly not going to be safe in jail.

Sucks to be him.

Not surprising, but telling, how Zimmerman has become such a hero to the right.

This case pushes every conservative button:

The ‘liberal-bias’ media ‘convicting’ Zimmerman in the press simply because the victim was black.

Black leaders’ insinuation of racism conservatives neither see nor feel.

The specter of the black youth in a ‘hoodie’ and all that it represents.

The unwarranted belief that self-defense rights are ‘under attack.’

And of course the classic conservative self-perception of being the ‘victim,’ falsely accused of racism for their ‘non-PC’ opinions.

Here we have evidence of the above:

Zimmerman lied about his financial resources to protect himself. You should wonder how much more he would do to protect himself from murder charges. Still up to the prosecution to show Zimmerman lied about the events on the day in question.

It’s sad conservatives have such disdain and lack of faith in our judicial system, that they’d condone lying to a court, the ends justifying the means.

Yabut, when the conservative scotus says Afordable Care is unconstitutional, they change their tune.

Zimmerman and his wife talked in code about their new found wealth, foolishly believing the cops wouldn't figure it out.

Ironic isn't it. Zimmerman stalked and killed a kid whose only crime was defending himself against this nut job. It has mde him very wealthy but it has also put a price on his head.

If he gets away with it, he's dead on the street and he's certainly not going to be safe in jail.

Sucks to be him.

It is to be hoped he IS safe; two wrongs do not make a right.

Yup.

Pinnochio George is going back to the slammer, and I doubt his lawyer will even be asking for a bond hearing anytime soon.

And this whole fiasco is no one's fault but Zimmerman's.

Yup.

Pinnochio George is going back to the slammer, and I doubt his lawyer will even be asking for a bond hearing anytime soon.

And this whole fiasco is no one's fault but Zimmerman's.

We already know there will be another bail hearing because Judge Lester has already indicated that he want's George and Shelly to explain the bail application and the proffer of indigence from the first one.

Now whether that could result in a couple of outcomes...

1. The Judge does not accept Zimmerman's new testimony, rules that Zimmerman was in violation of the bail process and his current bail is forfeit and Zimmerman is to remain in custody.

2. The Judge accepts Zimmerman's new testimony, rules that Zimmerman's previous bail is not forfeit and allows for a new bail amount to be re-released.

3. If the Judge does not accept Zimmerman's new testimony (under #1) then he could find that independent criminal charges are warranted because of willful violation of Florida Bail Statutes (903.035 and 903.046) with charges up to a felony 3 count.​

Independently, Shelly Zimmerman could face perjury charges. She might want to be contacting a lawyer for herself as it would probably be a conflict for O'Mara to represent her also.

>>>>

Forum List

Back