George Zimmerman's Bond Revoked

I was waiting for this. It just made sense that if the court caught zimmerman with some bullshit about his second passport and miore money that his wife would have known about it. Especially when it was said they caught him because of him and her talking in code.

This is all his fault at this point. Whether or not he was justified in shooting treyvon, he was never justified in attempting to deceive the courts or withhold financial information regarding his bond and ability to flee from them. If this is true, and given the media's attempt to doctor stuff to make it more dramatic in this case it may not be, the courts will keep him in jail until the hearing. If he is proven guilty he just wasted the few days of relative freedom he had left, and if it turns out they find him not guilty he will spend a lot of extra time behind bars he never had to. Now he will probably face charges of perjury with his wife so even if he is not guilty in court for the shooting, he will potentially serve time for lying to the court. The only good news for him is that if he only gets convicted of perjury the time he spends waiting for trial will be used as time served.

It is good they toss her in jail as an example to anyone else he may have convinced to help him. Send a little message to his friends and family that lying to the court will not be tolerated, and that he cannot protect them from prosecution.

Of course, what I would love to see is records of every scumbag who sent this guy money for shooting a black kid get released to the public. It will never happen, but it would be funny as hell.

I was wondering why. Is this a preexisting case or generated from this case? Is this legitimate or are they hitting her in an effort to get to him?

When Zimmerman was arrested for the murder of Martin, he and his wife claimed indigence during the bond hearing. They were lying. The lie was recently discovered and Zimmerman's bail was revoked, and now his wife has been arrested.

I don't know why they are going after the wife. Sounds spiteful.

She lied to the court, hence purgery.

I was waiting for this. It just made sense that if the court caught zimmerman with some bullshit about his second passport and miore money that his wife would have known about it. Especially when it was said they caught him because of him and her talking in code.

This is all his fault at this point. Whether or not he was justified in shooting treyvon, he was never justified in attempting to deceive the courts or withhold financial information regarding his bond and ability to flee from them. If this is true, and given the media's attempt to doctor stuff to make it more dramatic in this case it may not be, the courts will keep him in jail until the hearing. If he is proven guilty he just wasted the few days of relative freedom he had left, and if it turns out they find him not guilty he will spend a lot of extra time behind bars he never had to. Now he will probably face charges of perjury with his wife so even if he is not guilty in court for the shooting, he will potentially serve time for lying to the court. The only good news for him is that if he only gets convicted of perjury the time he spends waiting for trial will be used as time served.

It is good they toss her in jail as an example to anyone else he may have convinced to help him. Send a little message to his friends and family that lying to the court will not be tolerated, and that he cannot protect them from prosecution.

Of course, what I would love to see is records of every scumbag who sent this guy money for shooting a black kid get released to the public. It will never happen, but it would be funny as hell.

First of all, I didn't think a wife could be forced to testify against her husband and 2nd of all, the charge was perjury to the court, no communicating to her husband in code.

First of all, I didn't think a wife could be forced to testify against her husband and 2nd of all, the charge was perjury to the court, no communicating to her husband in code.

her communications would be protected, but according to the article she was talking to him on a prison phone. You are clearly told, and I do think visibly warned, that all communications on prison phones are recorded and listened to. Your mail is also opened and read. The only place you would have expectation of privacy in jail would be your communication with your lawyer in private rooms. Certainly you have no expectation of privacy on a monitored public phone in prison where you are in the middle of a bunch of guards and prisoners. Protected relationships are not protected in public places where your expectation of privacy is nill. In other words if i told my spouse the details of a crime i committed in the middle of walmart where everyone can hear, or worse yet a police station, I cannot claim that speech was protected from being used against me. just because you happen to be speaking to your wife or lawyer does not mean what you say is private.

Yes, the crime is that she knowingly lied or hid relevant information from the courts. Her talking in code regarding her knowledge of his passport and his finances shows she had clear knowledge that would contradict her sworn testimony in court which is very much a part of this case, and the main evidence against her for perjury.

her communications would be protected, but according to the article she was talking to him on a prison phone. You are clearly told, and I do think visibly warned, that all communications on prison phones are recorded and listened to. Your mail is also opened and read. The only place you would have expectation of privacy in jail would be your communication with your lawyer in private rooms. Certainly you have no expectation of privacy on a monitored public phone in prison where you are in the middle of a bunch of guards and prisoners. Protected relationships are not protected in public places where your expectation of privacy is nill. In other words if i told my spouse the details of a crime i committed in the middle of walmart where everyone can hear, or worse yet a police station, I cannot claim that speech was protected from being used against me. just because you happen to be speaking to your wife or lawyer does not mean what you say is private.

Yes, the crime is that she knowingly lied or hid relevant information from the courts. Her talking in code regarding her knowledge of his passport and his finances shows she had clear knowledge that would contradict her sworn testimony in court which is very much a part of this case, and the main evidence against her for perjury.

The court was a BOND hearing, not a trial. Such evidence would be admissible in a court but not at a bond hearing, at least to my understanding. But apparently my understanding of the law as concerns this case sucks as I think the prosecutor should be jailed for arresting him on 2nd degree murder and without even bringing it before the grand jury. I still doubt they'll prove 2nd degree murder and because I don't think they can, they are basically trying this in the media, hence her public arrest for "perjury" etc. The misleading articles about Zimmerman being white...ignoring the witness "John's" statement that he saw Zimmerman on the bottom getting the shit beat out of him and crying for help, etc. If I thought I was gonna die from getting the shit beat out of me and I had a gun on me, I'd probably be in jail for 2nd degree murder too. I'll bet every single person here would have done the same thing Zimmerman did when he was getting his head beat against the concrete.

"Shellie Zimmerman is accused of lying to a judge about the couple's finances during her husband's bond hearing and faces one count of perjury."

Wow they are really going after these people. Only if the were as aggressive with other criminals maybe Florida wouldn't have the highest crime rate in the nation.

:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

No one is out to "get" the accused, Florida has a crime rate because there are so many crimes on the books now.

The CPC* is one of the toughest in the nation, if not THE toughest; Florida has not been any rougher on the Zimmermans than any other accused. Rush Buttpimple got an incredibly easy deal because he could afford in house rehab. Perjury is lying under oath, and a serious crime; the Zimmermans claimed poverty with $135,000 already donated by those who cheer killers, and loved accused killers; same type of people fall in love with Death Row inmates. felons. The money was not disclosed,* thus ANOTHER serious crime may have been committed.

The Criminal Punishment Code allows maximum sentences for first time offenses: example, your first time caught with possession of a part of a Xanax, or Tylenol with codeine pill, not prescribed for you, (you must have proof of a current prescription), can get you FIVE YEARS.

First time in possession of more than 20 grans of pot, FIVE YEARS. Third time Driving with License Suspended, and it may be for points or no insurance, FIVE YEARS.

18 year old having any sexual contact with a 15 year old, FIVE YEARS. This has little to do with Zimmerman, this is the CPC; thank Jeb! Bush. Be careful borrowing your neighbor's lawn mower, if you are slow returning it, and your neighbor gets mad, it might be GRAND THEFT, FIVE YEARS. Jeb! & Co, also enacted many, many, NEW crimes.

Nicole Bush got an easy ride the same way as Rush; instant high priced rehab; she got an even bigger break when she re offended and got only a couple months in jail, prescription fraud can get you fifteen years. No value limit on certain property crimes to qualify as a felony.

Florida is "privatizing" prisons; the CEOs want to make $$$$, more prisons being built at a fast pace. Jeb! termed it "successful". a couple more, buy a 150 microwave at a "rent to own" place, fail to pay or return the goods, "disposing of secured property"; five years and UP. An animal you own damages property of another, FIVE or more.

GET THE PICTURE? :eusa_eh:

The court was a BOND hearing, not a trial. Such evidence would be admissible in a court but not at a bond hearing, at least to my understanding.

Lying at any hearing where you are giving sworn testimony, or even to the police giving a legitimate statement is considered perjury. It doesn't matter dufus. Believe me, that evidence will not be presented at a bond hearing, it will be presented at her trial for perjury if she does not plea out.
But apparently my understanding of the law as concerns this case sucks as I think the prosecutor should be jailed for arresting him on 2nd degree murder and without even bringing it before the grand jury.

That would be suck ass knowledge, and complete idiocy. Why would you arrest a prosecutor for doing their fucking job? You are just mad because you think killing unarmed black kids should be legal.

I still doubt they'll prove 2nd degree murder and because I don't think they can, they are basically trying this in the media, hence her public arrest for "perjury" etc.

You can try all you want in public, but if he is declared innocent he can go wherever he wants to and the public cannot stop him without facing prison time of their own. He also just fucked his own testimony up and has shown he lies to the court. That might not go over too well when the jury gets a hold of it.
The misleading articles about Zimmerman being white...ignoring the witness "John's" statement that he saw Zimmerman on the bottom getting the shit beat out of him and crying for help, etc. If I thought I was gonna die from getting the shit beat out of me and I had a gun on me, I'd probably be in jail for 2nd degree murder too. I'll bet every single person here would have done the same thing Zimmerman did when he was getting his head beat against the concrete.

Well, at least we know one thing. Even if zimmerman does go to jail for all of this, he did go to jail for killing an unarmed person in an altercation he provoked. No one claims treyvon was wandering around looking for a white guy to beat up, zimmerman put himself into that situation if it is true treyvon attacked him for following him. So he took a life and might face jailtime for it. Perhaps it is a good reason not to go following people around for no reason. I am from NY, and if you follow black people around as a fat white dufus, you are eventually going to get your ass kicked for your idiocy.

"Shellie Zimmerman is accused of lying to a judge about the couple's finances during her husband's bond hearing and faces one count of perjury."

Wow they are really going after these people. Only if the were as aggressive with other criminals maybe Florida wouldn't have the highest crime rate in the nation.

:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

No one is out to "get" the accused, Florida has a crime rate because there are so many crimes on the books now.

The CPC* is one of the toughest in the nation, if not THE toughest; Florida has not been any rougher on the Zimmermans than any other accused. Rush Buttpimple got an incredibly easy deal because he could afford in house rehab. Perjury is lying under oath, and a serious crime; the Zimmermans claimed poverty with $135,000 already donated by those who cheer killers, and loved accused killers; same type of people fall in love with Death Row inmates. felons. The money was not disclosed,* thus ANOTHER serious crime may have been committed.

The Criminal Punishment Code allows maximum sentences for first time offenses: example, your first time caught with possession of a part of a Xanax, or Tylenol with codeine pill, not prescribed for you, (you must have proof of a current prescription), can get you FIVE YEARS.

First time in possession of more than 20 grans of pot, FIVE YEARS. Third time Driving with License Suspended, and it may be for points or no insurance, FIVE YEARS.

18 year old having any sexual contact with a 15 year old, FIVE YEARS. This has little to do with Zimmerman, this is the CPC; thank Jeb! Bush. Be careful borrowing your neighbor's lawn mower, if you are slow returning it, and your neighbor gets mad, it might be GRAND THEFT, FIVE YEARS. Jeb! & Co, also enacted many, many, NEW crimes.

Nicole Bush got an easy ride the same way as Rush; instant high priced rehab; she got an even bigger break when she re offended and got only a couple months in jail, prescription fraud can get you fifteen years. No value limit on certain property crimes to qualify as a felony.

Florida is "privatizing" prisons; the CEOs want to make $$$$, more prisons being built at a fast pace. Jeb! termed it "successful". a couple more, buy a 150 microwave at a "rent to own" place, fail to pay or return the goods, "disposing of secured property"; five years and UP. An animal you own damages property of another, FIVE or more.

GET THE PICTURE? :eusa_eh:

That is a lot, but their penalty for buying skittles in a white neighborhood as a black kid is just insane.

The court was a BOND hearing, not a trial. Such evidence would be admissible in a court but not at a bond hearing, at least to my understanding.

Lying at any hearing where you are giving sworn testimony, or even to the police giving a legitimate statement is considered perjury. It doesn't matter dufus. Believe me, that evidence will not be presented at a bond hearing, it will be presented at her trial for perjury if she does not plea out.

That would be suck ass knowledge, and complete idiocy. Why would you arrest a prosecutor for doing their fucking job? You are just mad because you think killing unarmed black kids should be legal.

I still doubt they'll prove 2nd degree murder and because I don't think they can, they are basically trying this in the media, hence her public arrest for "perjury" etc.

You can try all you want in public, but if he is declared innocent he can go wherever he wants to and the public cannot stop him without facing prison time of their own. He also just fucked his own testimony up and has shown he lies to the court. That might not go over too well when the jury gets a hold of it.
The misleading articles about Zimmerman being white...ignoring the witness "John's" statement that he saw Zimmerman on the bottom getting the shit beat out of him and crying for help, etc. If I thought I was gonna die from getting the shit beat out of me and I had a gun on me, I'd probably be in jail for 2nd degree murder too. I'll bet every single person here would have done the same thing Zimmerman did when he was getting his head beat against the concrete.

Well, at least we know one thing. Even if zimmerman does go to jail for all of this, he did go to jail for killing an unarmed person in an altercation he provoked. No one claims treyvon was wandering around looking for a white guy to beat up, zimmerman put himself into that situation if it is true treyvon attacked him for following him. So he took a life and might face jailtime for it. Perhaps it is a good reason not to go following people around for no reason. I am from NY, and if you follow black people around as a fat white dufus, you are eventually going to get your ass kicked for your idiocy.

Zimmerman is Hispanic, with black blood as well as white blood. Keep up the lying though, maybe eventually you'll get someone to believe you.

I'll bet if you have a gun and someone is pounding your head into the cement, for whatever reason, you'll use it too.

Zimmerman is Hispanic, with black blood as well as white blood. Keep up the lying though, maybe eventually you'll get someone to believe you.

I'll bet if you have a gun and someone is pounding your head into the cement, for whatever reason, you'll use it too.

I thought you were ignoring me? That actually means not responding. Anyway, as for zimmerman's ethnicity, he is white. Yes, i understand the technicality of zimmerman being part hispanic, but racism is something that hits based on appearence. Zimmerman is white. he does not have a hispanic accent to tip people off. People assume you are one of their kind when you walk, talk, and look like one of their kind. yes, if people got into his background some giossipy racists might consider him some sort of hispanic mudperson. But when you come down on the white vs. black issue zimmerman falls on the white side for most people.

next problem with your idiocy. I know plenty of racist hispanics. Especially down in florida. They don't like whites or blacks. They don't consider themselves one of either. So zimmerman is perfectly capable of thinking of a black man as a coon.

Really, you are talking to the wrong person when you try to fall back on the idea that just because someone is discriminated against they know better and wont do it. Look at all the black people who voted to limit gay marriage despite the fact that limiting marriage was one of the ways racists got down on them. Every country on this planet has racism towards outsiders. Black areas have it, asian areas have it, hispanic areas have it. Hispanic people are even heavily racist against other hispanic people. Do you know how many peurto ricans i have met who would punch you in the face for calling them mexican? The chinese hate the japanese, and vice versa. even down in florida the african americans hate the fucking haitians. So it does not matter what race zimmerman or you are, there is racism all around, and you are perfectly capable of it.

Tell me again why we believe Zimmerman?

History of assault, history of lying, along with wife willing to lie for him v a black teenager who got caught with what could have been a marijuana bag with no criminal history.
And who followed who?

History of assault, history of lying, along with wife willing to lie for him v a black teenager who got caught with what could have been a marijuana bag with no criminal history.
And who followed who?

Don't forget guy who studied to be a police officer and wanted to be a police officer, so he is well aware of the laws and technicalities.

And who followed who?

Don't forget guy who studied to be a police officer and wanted to be a police officer, so he is well aware of the laws and technicalities.

And was sick of "them" getting away with it.........Still haven't figure what it was that Trayvon did to warrant Zimmerman following him.

And who followed who?

And was sick of "them" getting away with it.........Still haven't figure what it was that Trayvon did to warrant Zimmerman following him.

Supposedly it was because there was a few break ins that were done by a black person. This part is actually true, and george had even seen that suspect in the process of robbing another house and the police were too late in arriving to catch the theif. But, days later they did catch that theif with stolen goods from the houses. This information was told to zimmerman. His racism might have been amplified by the recent events he was in. I am quite sure his failures to catch the other theif and his frustration with police process caused him to make a confrontation with a person he viewed as being a thug because he was black.

I cannot be sure, but his temper and his attitude may have weighed heavily on him not becoming a police officer as he has wanted to do. It is clear that in zimmerman's past he has tried to become a police officer and viewed himself as the protector type. He is also hot headed as per his past and gets out of control. Which is something I hope the prosecutor argues moves his motivation from fear to vengeance. He is just killing himself with these deceptive things because it will be his credibility that he was afraid for his life when he shot that will be argued.

And who followed who?

According to the black lady in the neighborhood, it was because it was black boys doing the robbing in the neighborhood. Trayvon was unfamiliar and was acting strange (like he was on durgs or something), per Zimmerman's 911 call. Lo and behold, according to the autopsy, Trayvon WAS on drugs.

And who followed who?

Walking while black.

Forum List

Back