NFL OWNERS admit they were PRESSURED BY TRUMP to PUNISH PLAYERS!!

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Why do people cave to this human piece of SHIT? MONEY WINS EVERY TIME? No one has any backbone any more?

MONEY 'TRUMPS' AMERICA!!

NFL owners admit Trump pressured them into banning player protests

TRAVIS GETTYS
24 MAY 2018 AT 09:03 ET

President Donald Trump, in a rare display of modesty, refused to accept credit for a newly enacted ban on NFL player protests — but team owners admit he pressured them into the controversial policy.

Players will not be allowed to protest during the national anthem under the new policy, although they may remain in the locker room, after Trump and some fans complained about silent demonstrations against racism and police brutality.

“I think the people pushed this forward, this was not me,” Trump told “Fox & Friends” on Thursday morning. “I brought it out, I think the people pushed it forward. This country’s very smart, we have very smart people. That’s something (that) ideally could have been taken care after it first started, it would have been a lot easier, but if they did that, they’re doing the right thing.”

However, team officials admit they banned player protests to appease Trump, reported Sports Illustrated.

“Oh yeah,” said Green Bay Packers president Mark Murphy. “It was more how [Trump] might react, anticipating that. Also, how the fans will react, how the media will react. That’s what we tried to think through.”

“No matter what we did, [Trump] would probably try to get involved one way or the other — either criticizing us or taking credit for the change,” he added...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/nfl...ayer-protests/

Fake news. Other than that thanks for confirming that Trump won.

1cmxvc.jpg

Why do people cave to this human piece of SHIT? MONEY WINS EVERY TIME? No one has any backbone any more?

MONEY 'TRUMPS' AMERICA!!

TRAVIS GETTYS

President Donald Trump, in a rare display of modesty, refused to accept credit for a newly enacted ban on NFL player protests — but team owners admit he pressured them into the controversial policy.

Players will not be allowed to protest during the national anthem under the new policy, although they may remain in the locker room, after Trump and some fans complained about silent demonstrations against racism and police brutality.

“I think the people pushed this forward, this was not me,” Trump told “Fox & Friends” on Thursday morning. “I brought it out, I think the people pushed it forward. This country’s very smart, we have very smart people. That’s something (that) ideally could have been taken care after it first started, it would have been a lot easier, but if they did that, they’re doing the right thing.”

However, team officials admit they banned player protests to appease Trump, reported Sports Illustrated.

“Oh yeah,” said Green Bay Packers president Mark Murphy. “It was more how [Trump] might react, anticipating that. Also, how the fans will react, how the media will react. That’s what we tried to think through.”

“No matter what we did, [Trump] would probably try to get involved one way or the other — either criticizing us or taking credit for the change,” he added...

From your post:

Do you see a difference, on any level, between "he pressured us" and "how he might react"?

Just curious.

MONEY 'TRUMPS' AMERICA!!

TRAVIS GETTYS

as much as I hated obomination for the traiter he was,this was ONE thing he DID do that I agreed with on him,that it should be a players right to choose to do so or not. fuck you Rumpass.:ahole-1:

Fans don't pay to come to a football game to watch divisive phoney baloney expressions of leftist gender / racial identity politics. This is not the Oscars.

MONEY 'TRUMPS' AMERICA!!

TRAVIS GETTYS

Trump gets stuff done. That's what MAGA's all about.

MONEY 'TRUMPS' AMERICA!!

TRAVIS GETTYS

Y’all boycott at the drop of a hat, now patriotic Americans can’t?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you laugh your fucking heads off if the NFL only fined THE BLACKS and the whites don't.

That, would be funny as hell.

To me.

Fans don't pay to come to a football game to watch divisive phoney baloney expressions of leftist gender / racial identity politics. This is not the Oscars.

Please check your 1st amendment rights at the stadium door? Is that just for players for fans? Just wondering.

Oh that is pure BS and a freaking LIE, The stupid SOB's were losing money and the MSM knows it, They also all the have to do is tell their sheep what you posted, knowing damn well leftist are dumb enough to believe if and will fall for anything they push as long as it is against Trump.. You gotta be a degenerate moron to believe that one.

MONEY 'TRUMPS' AMERICA!!

TRAVIS GETTYS

This is such bullshit.

Last edited:
Indeed. A good many of them come to a football game to become drunk and obnoxious.

Forum List

Back