Can we hope to keep our Republic when one of the parties supports tyranny

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Think about this – a significant portion of our country, including a majority of its elite, thinks that it’s A-OK for a Democrat administration to spy on a Republican candidate.

Can We Hope To Keep Our Republic When One of the Parties Supports Tyranny?
--------------------------------------------------------

Most who suffer from Demo illnesses can't ever see how the Democrat party is all about Tyranny not freedom you were never free zombies....... because you try undoing everything that made America , America the political parents make you their slaves right along with the rest of us but your own stupidity never lets you see the truth with such heavy, heavy colored rose colored glasses on.

You suffer from

33372247_582100188821828_7634774053378588672_n.jpg

Think about this – a significant portion of our country, including a majority of its elite, thinks that it’s A-OK for a Democrat administration to spy on a Republican candidate.

Most who suffer from Demo illnesses can't ever see how the Democrat party is all about Tyranny not freedom you were never free zombies....... because you try undoing everything that made America , America the political parents make you their slaves right along with the rest of us but your own stupidity never lets you see the truth with such heavy, heavy colored rose colored glasses on.

You suffer from

<<Think about this – a significant portion of our country, including a majority of its elite, thinks that it’s A-OK for a Democrat administration to spy on a Republican candidate.>> Mind wars, you say 'spy'. I would ask the rhetorical why, but I know why...because that's what Trump calls it and you accept his pronouncements as God's honest truth. However, the only reason Trump is President is because he discredits everyone around him, and this is simply another ploy that works so well. But if the FBI had reason to believe that hanky-panky was in play, wouldn't be their duty to check it out? Wouldn't it be a dereliction to NOT check it out? Do drug dealers get to 'cry spy' if a police informant fingers them?

Frank Zappa would be insulted by any reference you make to him. He would certainly ridicule you.

You suffer from

<<Think about this – a significant portion of our country, including a majority of its elite, thinks that it’s A-OK for a Democrat administration to spy on a Republican candidate.>> Mind wars, you say 'spy'. I would ask the rhetorical why, but I know why...because that's what Trump calls it and you accept his pronouncements as God's honest truth. However, the only reason Trump is President is because he discredits everyone around him, and this is simply another ploy that works so well. But if the FBI had reason to believe that hanky-panky was in play, wouldn't be their duty to check it out? Wouldn't it be a dereliction to NOT check it out? Do drug dealers get to 'cry spy' if a police informant fingers them?
I think it's really cute how you are responding to an InfoWars article in a Mindwars thread, as if it's a real thing. :laugh:

You suffer from

Fortunately tRump can't really go full on tyrant because of Congress.

You suffer from

I think it's really cute how you are responding to an InfoWars article in a Mindwars thread, as if it's a real thing. :laugh:

If you bothered to actually READ it you would have found out it is just news link for TOWNHALL.

Can We Hope To Keep Our Republic When One Of The Parties Supports Tyranny?

Last edited:
It's no cute that you never figured out that hyperlink thing after 20 years.
I think it's cute that you are so in love with a retard who goes on weird fucking rants, rips off his shirt like a lunatic and uncontrollably sobs all the time like a little bitch. :laugh:

You suffer from

If you bothered to actually READ it you would have found out it is just news link for TOWNHALL.

The moment I see InfoWars on the address, I don't read a single thing after that. I only accept legitimate sources. Hell, I'll take CNN any day over stupid ads infowars.

You suffer from

The moment I see InfoWars on the address, I don't read a single thing after that. I only accept legitimate sources. Hell, I'll take CNN any day over stupid ads infowars.

Who tells you what is legitimate?

You suffer from

Who tells you what is legitimate?
I assume most sources are legitimate, but something tells me this guy isnt.

hqdefault.jpg

alex-jones-crying-6323342.png

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

alexjones.jpg

alex-jones-i-am-an-angry-person-image_qel1sa

maxresdefault.0.jpg

ale.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

lrhaS.gif

dc6.gif

tenor.gif

1458075358001.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I think it's cute that you are so in love with a retard who goes on weird fucking rants, rips off his shirt like a lunatic and uncontrollably sobs all the time like a little bitch
If you weren't so damn stupid, you d know it's a TOWN HALL ARTICLE. Like I said, you just don't get how this link thing works. The rest of us shouldn't have to dumb things down so you can keep up.

I think it's cute that you are so in love with a retard who goes on weird fucking rants, rips off his shirt like a lunatic and uncontrollably sobs all the time like a little bitch
If you weren't so damn stupid, you d know it's a TOWN HALL ARTICLE. Like I said, you just don't get how this link thing works. The rest of us shouldn't have to dumb things down so you can keep up.
The moment i see infowars at the top of my screen, i immediately leave. Infowars requires too much research in oder to know if they are copying someone elses story or just making shit up. Also, you are a fucktard for thinking infowars is legit. Youre a dumb as shit, gullible dupe. :laugh:

The moment i see infowars at the top of my screen, i immediately leave. Infowars requires too much research in oder to know if they are copying someone elses story or just making shit up. Also, you are a fucktard for thinking infowars is legit. Youre a dumb as shit, gullible dupe. :laugh:
Yeah, Death Angle is right, you have a serious case of falling for Ad hominem attack fallacy.

I will grant you, Jones is a clown and a performance artist, he gathers certain types of news because he knows his audience. He basically is just a fancy news aggregator and reports to folks on what articles he finds, with videos, in a whacky way. Imagine Drudge Report with tin foil hat key words, and a hot head reporting style on the results. Plus editorializing on the results.

News aggregator - Wikipedia

OTH, if you dismiss every story just b/c he gathered it, it would be like someone else on the other side dismissing every story gathered by HuffPo b/c they know their audience. . . . It would be a fallacy and equally stupid.

If you don't admit you are wrong on this, you're just, well, more dumb than the folks that believe every story and stuff from those site as gospel.

Last edited:
There was SO MUCH wrong in his single sentence, but I focused on the topic. Maybe we do need to dumb things down

Yeah, Death Agel is right, you have a serious case of falling for Ad hominem attack fallacy.

I will grant you, Jones is a clown and a performance artist, he gathers certain types of news because he knows his audience. He basically is just a fancy news aggregator and reports to folks on what articles he finds with videos in a whacky way. Imagine Drudge Report with tin foil hat key words and a hot head reporting style on the results. Plus editorializing on the results.

News aggregator - Wikipedia

OTH, if you dismiss every story just b/c he gathered it, it would be like someone else on the other side dismissing every story gathered by HuffPo b/c they know their audience. . . . It would be a fallacy and equally stupid.

If you don't admit you are wrong on this, your just, well, more dumb than the folks that believe every story and stuff from those site as gospel.
I'm not a fan of the PERSON, Alex Jones, but he has some great people on his staff, and his site, like the Drudge Report mostly just curates news from many sources. Most are respectable to most Americans but the far left.

Last edited:

You suffer from

The Dems are destined to suffer a massive humiliating defeat in the coming mid term elections. At that point it will be reality time and a day of reckoning for the Democratic party. Or how did Obama's mentor and beloved pastor say it..."the chickens will come home to roost". Their leaders and their talking head puppets in the fake news media will be forced to walk the plank and they will lose a considerable amount of their base. Possibly a third party will be formed.

Gawd I love it when others on here have the ability to take words right out of my mouth . LOL

What party is it again that aims to control millions of peoples lives? Oh'yess, the republican party.

Forum List

Back