George Zimmerman Files 100 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Trayon Martin's Family

I just wish the fat little psychopath Zimmerman would show up in my neighborhood and stalk me with his little penis extension gun.

You have to be a special kind of shit to sue the family of the person you killed.

You mean the person who violently attacked you and almost killed you? You are pretty dumb.....

We'll that's what happens when you talk people after the 911 operator tells you to keep your fat ass in the car. He had no authority to pursue him.

Are you really this stupid? He was going back to his car when martin attacked hiim....and it was Zimmerman's neighborhood, he had the right to walk anywhere he wanted. Martin was the sole aggressor in the situation.

I just wish the fat little psychopath Zimmerman would show up in my neighborhood and stalk me with his little penis extension gun.

What is it with you anti-gunners and the penis? We can't even talk about side issues about guns without you asshats getting all warm and fuzzy thinking about the penis....

You morons really, really, need to get help.

What is it with you anti-gunners and the penis? We can't even talk about side issues about guns without you asshats getting all warm and fuzzy thinking about the penis....

I haven't figured out their obsession. Maybe they like to talk about the things they lack? :dunno:

I haven't figured out their obsession. Maybe they like to talk about the things they lack? :dunno:

that joe guy keeps fixating on tiny.....maybe he is revealing something about himself?

You have to be a special kind of shit to sue the family of the person you killed.

You mean the person who violently attacked you and almost killed you? You are pretty dumb.....

We'll that's what happens when you talk people after the 911 operator tells you to keep your fat ass in the car. He had no authority to pursue him.

Are you really this stupid? He was going back to his car when martin attacked him

He was not going back to his car, that's a lie. He was walking the neighborhood looking for Trayvon.

....and it was Zimmerman's neighborhood, he had the right to walk anywhere he wanted.

It's America Jack as much as you racist ass holes hate it, Trayvon had the same damn right.

Martin was the sole aggressor in the situation.

It's racist POS like you that let this coward ass POS get away with murder.

Good I hope Mr Zimmerman collects it all.
He was made a scapegoat for defending himself from a hood rat.

Are you really this stupid? He was going back to his car when martin attacked him

He was not going back to his car, that's a lie. He was walking the neighborhood looking for Trayvon.

....and it was Zimmerman's neighborhood, he had the right to walk anywhere he wanted.

It's America Jack as much as you racist ass holes hate it, Trayvon had the same damn right.

Moron....did you watch the trial....?

The 911 operator told him he didn't need to follow the young thug so he turned around to meet the police at his car...on his way back to his car, martin had circled around and attacked him...you doofus.

Moron.....martin was free and clear of zimmerman...he circled back to attack zimmerman...you moron....

Zimmerman...

upload_2019-12-5_19-20-17.jpeg

100 MILLION Dollars!

Its not "stalking" unless he does it repeatedly. Learn the meaning of words before you use them. Also, what would YOU do if he followed you? Would you attack him simply because he thought you were a burglar? Really? SMH.

The 911 operator told him he didn't need to follow the young thug so he turned around to meet the police at his car...on his way back to his car, martin had circled around and attacked him...you doofus.

Moron.....martin was free and clear of zimmerman...he circled back to attack zimmerman...you moron....
Yep, Trayvon actually made it to his house, then decided to go back out in search of Zimmerman, despite his girlfriend begging him to just stay home.

Yep, Trayvon actually made it to his house, then decided to go back out in search of Zimmerman, despite his girlfriend begging him to just stay home.
Lie.

Its not "stalking" unless he does it repeatedly.
I didn't say it was "criminal stalking". Yes, a psycopath with a gun following me in the dark and yelling at me is stalking me. I would have finished the job, myself.
You make it sound like he had his gun out as he followed Trayvon. Is your position in this debate so weak that you have to make shit up?

Also, are you suggesting you would assault or perhaps even kill someone who was breaking no laws? If anyone is a psychopath, its you.

Last edited:

Lie.
Watch the entirety of Racheal Genteals testimony, then get back to me.

George Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martin family, others for $100 million

Conservative patriot and hero, George Zimmerman, will finally receive the justice that he has so long been denied all of these years....George Zimmerman is suing Trayvon Martin’s family, prosecutors and others for $100 million.

"The suit seeks $100 million in civil damages, alleging defamation, abuse of civil process and conspiracy. The lawsuit, filed in Polk County, where Zimmerman now lives, cites information in a documentary about the case that accuses the Martin family of engineering false testimony"

Basically, the lawsuit alleges that Rachel Jeantel, the prosecution’s key witness during the 2013 trial, was both “an imposter and fake witness.” This and other accusations come from a recently released film and book The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud that Divided America. Helmed by director Joel Gilbert. The lawsuit alleges that Trayvon’s real girlfriend and legitimate phone witness was in fact Miami resident Brittany Diamond Eugene, who was switched out for Jeantel when Eugene refused to bear false witness against Zimmerman.

Aside from suing the Martin family, he is also suing their former attorney, Florida prosecutors Bernie de la Rionda, John Guy, and Angela Corey; the book publisher HarperCollins; the Florida Department of Law Enforcement; and the state of Florida. Each is accused of either “knowing about or should have known about the witness fraud, obstructing justice, or lied repeatedly under oath in order to cover up their knowledge of the witness fraud.” Mysteriously missing from the lawsuit is the woman they claimed was the "fake witness"

Anywho, the state of Florida needs to pay up and give this man back his life and dignity that they conspired together to rob....The Central Park 5 case (by the way, those 5 guys did it) is nothing compared to the injustice suffered by Zimmerman.

^^ Poor snowflake. Zimmerman is a free man and your favorite thug is still dead.

But hey, at least Trayvon’s mom is making money off her son’s death by running for office,
So you are saying if one runs for office, they are doing it to make money??

I'll keep that in mind
Hell yeah! You know how much shit and bling and shoes and ‘do’s she can buy with campaign money? It’s almost as good as dag-gone reparations money!

You make it sound like he had his gun out as he followed Trayvon.
Irrelevant. By zimmermans own description, he was stalking train with his penis extension. Whatbwould you have done? Asked pokitely if the stranger stalking you and yelling at you had a gun?

You make it sound like he had his gun out as he followed Trayvon.
Irrelevant. By zimmermans own description, he was stalking train with his penis extension. Whatbwould you have done? Asked pokitely if the stranger stalking you and yelling at you had a gun?
If someone thinks im a burglar and he asks who i am, i just kill him on the spot without hesitation because thats such a reasonable thing to do. :cuckoo:

Watch the entirety of Racheal Genteals testimony, then get back to me.
Sorry, but you are wrong. At no time did he make it home. And the only thing mentioned was that trayvon got close to home and said he was still being followed. I'm not going to respond any further to your lies.

Forum List

Back