George Zimmerman Files 100 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Trayon Martin's Family

You make it sound like he had his gun out as he followed Trayvon.
Irrelevant. By zimmermans own description, he was stalking train with his penis extension. Whatbwould you have done? Asked pokitely if the stranger stalking you and yelling at you had a gun?
If someone thinks im a burglar and he asks who i am, i just kill him on the spot without hesitation because thats such a reasonable thing to do. :cuckoo:
Oops, youre confused again. Only one man killed somebody. And only after trayvon saw zim's gun did he say anything about killing com. Those are zim's words. Youvreally are a font of horseshit on this topic. Race has wedged itself into the thinking parts of your brain.

Irrelevant. By zimmermans own description, he was stalking train with his penis extension. Whatbwould you have done? Asked pokitely if the stranger stalking you and yelling at you had a gun?
If someone thinks im a burglar and he asks who i am, i just kill him on the spot without hesitation because thats such a reasonable thing to do. :cuckoo:
Oops, youre confused again. Only one man killed somebody. And only after trayvon saw zim's gun did he say anything about killing com. Those are zim's words. Youvreally are a font of horseshit on this topic. Race has wedged itself into the thinking parts of your brain.
YOU are the one saying you would have finished Zimmerman. Stay on track, unless staying on track makes you violent. I wouldnt want you to kill anyone over such a trivial thing.

You have to be a special kind of shit to sue the family of the person you killed.

You mean the person who violently attacked you and almost killed you? You are pretty dumb.....

We'll that's what happens when you talk people after the 911 operator tells you to keep your fat ass in the car. He had no authority to pursue him.

Are you really this stupid? He was going back to his car when martin attacked him

He was not going back to his car, that's a lie. He was walking the neighborhood looking for Trayvon.

....and it was Zimmerman's neighborhood, he had the right to walk anywhere he wanted.

It's America Jack as much as you racist ass holes hate it, Trayvon had the same damn right.

Martin was the sole aggressor in the situation.

It's racist POS like you that let this coward ass POS get away with murder.

We have no proof either way. The biggest evidence was Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating him. I am not a Zimmerman fan but the evidence I heard and saw was not enough to convict Zimmerman. The whole situation was unnecessary.

One of the most interesting parts of this story, often overlooked, was the invention of the term “white hispanic”. The media had begun a campaign to railroad what they thought was a white man. When they could no longer sustain that lie to keep the baying liberal mob stirred up they had to find some way to save face. Thus Zimmerman went from “white Man attacking angelic black youth” to “white Hispanic attacking angelic black youth” in the leftist controlled media.

Orwell proven prophetic again

Hmmm his dad is white or do you know alot of Hispanics name Zimmerman.
So youre saying Obama is white too?

Batack Hussein was only 1/4 black. But that 1/4 seemed to overpower the remaining 3/4.

You have to be a special kind of shit to sue the family of the person you killed.

You mean the person who violently attacked you and almost killed you? You are pretty dumb.....

We'll that's what happens when you talk people after the 911 operator tells you to keep your fat ass in the car. He had no authority to pursue him.

Are you really this stupid? He was going back to his car when martin attacked him

He was not going back to his car, that's a lie. He was walking the neighborhood looking for Trayvon.

....and it was Zimmerman's neighborhood, he had the right to walk anywhere he wanted.

It's America Jack as much as you racist ass holes hate it, Trayvon had the same damn right.

Moron....did you watch the trial....?

The 911 operator told him he didn't need to follow the young thug so he turned around to meet the police at his car...on his way back to his car, martin had circled around and attacked him...you doofus.

Moron.....martin was free and clear of zimmerman...he circled back to attack zimmerman...you moron....

It's pretty obvious idiot you didn't. He didn't head back to his truck, he claimed he went to the back street to get the name of the street so you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Trayvon had just as much of a right to be in that neighborhood as that coward Zimmerman did.

That's just it, Trayvon approached him and asked why was he following him and what did Zimmerman do?

I’m saying Trayvon’s mom is.

She’s been a professional “activist” since her thug son got himself killed. Her only “education” was an honorary doctorate for being a full time SJW. She has zero credentials to run for any office, at least for normal people. Obviously being a full time SJW is all the qualifications needed for leftwing lunatics.

Trump supporters have no business talking about lack of credentials to run for office.

One of the most interesting parts of this story, often overlooked, was the invention of the term “white hispanic”. The media had begun a campaign to railroad what they thought was a white man. When they could no longer sustain that lie to keep the baying liberal mob stirred up they had to find some way to save face. Thus Zimmerman went from “white Man attacking angelic black youth” to “white Hispanic attacking angelic black youth” in the leftist controlled media.

Orwell proven prophetic again

Hmmm his dad is white or do you know alot of Hispanics name Zimmerman.
So youre saying Obama is white too?

Batack Hussein was only 1/4 black. But that 1/4 seemed to overpower the remaining 3/4.

If you didn't know who Pres Obama was and you passed him on the street you would say, "there is another ni……….excuse me black man".

Zimmerman is an idiot and an asshole that however does not mean he should have gotten railroaded in the Martin case. When they had the trial and the facts and evidence was presented the correct verdict was arrived at. I also hope the correct verdict comes in his lawsuit against the family which in my view right now should be for the case to be tossed and the court to basically tell him to FO.

Again, getting acquitted by an all-white jury of killing a black child.... where have we heard that one before.

The whole basis of this lawsuit is fraudulent.

FUCK YES!!!!! This ain’t no rap video Martin family! Wake up, YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG COWBOY

Zimmerman was a piece of shit who killed a child.

Hopefully, the courts will slap his ass down for this shit.
Democrats destroyed that child’s life, from public education, the promotion of the deteriorating rap music he listens to, the welfare that drove his father away. and he got what democrats wanted him to get,, shot and killed just like the hundreds that will be shot this weekend in towns run by democrats

Last edited:
Democrats destroyed that child’s life, from public education, the promotion of the deteriorating rap music he listens to, the welfare that drove his father away. and he got what democrats wanted him to get,, shot and killed just like the hundreds that will be shot this weekend in towns run by democrats

Dude, seriously, get help.

The only problem he had was that he ran into a racist maniac with a gun.

Dude, seriously, get help.

The only problem he had was that he ran into a racist maniac with a gun.
Lol yea,, ok lol you love blacks getting shot haha how many times have you posted about the 100’s of blacks shot last week in towns ruin by democrats? Do you even know a name? Lol hahah

Lol yea,, ok lol you love blacks getting shot haha how many times have you posted about the 100’s of blacks shot last week in towns ruin by democrats? Do you even know a name? Lol hahah

hundreds? Really?

We only have 11,000 gun homicides a year, of all people of all colors... Most of those are domestic violence, and the person involved is almost always arrested.

Our problem with the Zimmerman shooting is that he shot an innocent black child and got away with it.

hundreds? Really?

We only have 11,000 gun homicides a year, of all people of all colors... Most of those are domestic violence, and the person involved is almost always arrested.

Our problem with the Zimmerman shooting is that he shot an innocent black child and got away with it.
I said shot not killed.. you only talk about Zimmerman because he’s an assimilated Latino that is republican and was carrying a gun to protect him self his family, and neighborhood. He was attacked by a black who's life was already destroyed by Democrat policies.. again can you name any of the blacks shot this past weekend the children? IN POLICE state cities? Name one

I said shot not killed.. you only talk about Zimmerman because he’s an assimilated Latino that is republican and was carrying a gun to protect him self his family, and neighborhood. He was attacked by a black who's life was already destroyed by Democrat policies.. again can you name any of the blacks shot this past weekend the children? IN POLICE state cities? Name one

We don't have police state cities...

What we do have is a gun-crazy culture where the Gun Manufacturers are allowed to set gun policy, which is crazy in and of itself. When a city tries to limit guns, you nuts go and sue that city.

He wasn't protecting himself or his family. (Zimmerman's wife had left him at that point because she was tired of being slapped around). He went out, stalked and tracked a black child, and shot him in cold blood when he lost a fight he started.

We don't have police state cities...

What we do have is a gun-crazy culture where the Gun Manufacturers are allowed to set gun policy, which is crazy in and of itself. When a city tries to limit guns, you nuts go and sue that city.

He wasn't protecting himself or his family. (Zimmerman's wife had left him at that point because she was tired of being slapped around). He went out, stalked and tracked a black child, and shot him in cold blood when he lost a fight he started.
Fake news.. have a good day

Your concession is duly noted.

George Zimmerman's wife has doubts about his innocence - CNN

George Zimmerman's estranged wife said Thursday that while she respects the jury's not guilty verdict in his second-degree murder trial, she now has doubts about his innocence.
"I believe the evidence, but this revelation in my life has really helped me to take the blinders off and start to see things differently," Shellie Zimmerman told NBC's Matt Lauer on the "Today" show. Zimmerman was referring to the couple's struggles since the verdict, including an ugly spat earlier this month that resulted in police being called -- and headlines being made.
"I think anyone would doubt that innocence because I don't know the person that I have been married to," she said.

Moron....did you watch the trial....?

The 911 operator told him he didn't need to follow the young thug so he turned around to meet the police at his car...on his way back to his car, martin had circled around and attacked him...you doofus.

Moron.....martin was free and clear of zimmerman...he circled back to attack zimmerman...you moron....

It's pretty obvious idiot you didn't. He didn't head back to his truck, he claimed he went to the back street to get the name of the street so you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Trayvon had just as much of a right to be in that neighborhood as that coward Zimmerman did.

Moron......you didn't follow the trial........and martin had no right to violently attack someone who hadn't attacked him, you freaking doofus.

Your concession is duly noted.

George Zimmerman's wife has doubts about his innocence - CNN

George Zimmerman's estranged wife said Thursday that while she respects the jury's not guilty verdict in his second-degree murder trial, she now has doubts about his innocence.
"I believe the evidence, but this revelation in my life has really helped me to take the blinders off and start to see things differently," Shellie Zimmerman told NBC's Matt Lauer on the "Today" show. Zimmerman was referring to the couple's struggles since the verdict, including an ugly spat earlier this month that resulted in police being called -- and headlines being made.
"I think anyone would doubt that innocence because I don't know the person that I have been married to," she said.
I love a EX WIFES OPINION LOL hahahha

Forum List

Back