George Zimmerman Files 100 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Trayon Martin's Family

George Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martin family, others for $100 million

Conservative patriot and hero, George Zimmerman, will finally receive the justice that he has so long been denied all of these years....George Zimmerman is suing Trayvon Martin’s family, prosecutors and others for $100 million.

"The suit seeks $100 million in civil damages, alleging defamation, abuse of civil process and conspiracy. The lawsuit, filed in Polk County, where Zimmerman now lives, cites information in a documentary about the case that accuses the Martin family of engineering false testimony"

Basically, the lawsuit alleges that Rachel Jeantel, the prosecution’s key witness during the 2013 trial, was both “an imposter and fake witness.” This and other accusations come from a recently released film and book The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud that Divided America. Helmed by director Joel Gilbert. The lawsuit alleges that Trayvon’s real girlfriend and legitimate phone witness was in fact Miami resident Brittany Diamond Eugene, who was switched out for Jeantel when Eugene refused to bear false witness against Zimmerman.

Aside from suing the Martin family, he is also suing their former attorney, Florida prosecutors Bernie de la Rionda, John Guy, and Angela Corey; the book publisher HarperCollins; the Florida Department of Law Enforcement; and the state of Florida. Each is accused of either “knowing about or should have known about the witness fraud, obstructing justice, or lied repeatedly under oath in order to cover up their knowledge of the witness fraud.” Mysteriously missing from the lawsuit is the woman they claimed was the "fake witness"

Anywho, the state of Florida needs to pay up and give this man back his life and dignity that they conspired together to rob....The Central Park 5 case (by the way, those 5 guys did it) is nothing compared to the injustice suffered by Zimmerman.
Is Trayvon's gf clerking at the Supreme Court yet?View attachment 293182
This is relevant how??
I recall that someone was so impressed with her courthouse performance that she was offered a scholarship to law school.
Well I am sure you will keep us up to date on all that....

but again, this is relevant how??
Rachel Jeantel Offered Full College Scholarship

Maybe the guy who killed Jordan Davis should consider suing his family for what he has been thru....I mean, Jordan's mother actually ran for Congress and won...I am sure she and the police worked together to wrongfully convict him....
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

In fact, maybe this chick was wrongfully convicted of killing this man -- maybe she can sue the family and the city for millions....how do we know she wasn't framed by the police??
180909202629-amber-guyger-botham-shem-jean-split-exlarge-169.jpg

I lub dat boy lol
I know how it pisses you off when men who were ACTUALLY WRONGFULLY convicted win multi million dollar settlements.....
View attachment 293186

I know Trump is still pissed off that innocent men were able to successfully sue the city for restitution...…

Donald Trump: Central Park Five settlement is a 'disgrace'

Why do men who were actually WRONGFULLY convicted winning law suits make you idiots so mad??
God has a special place for those rapist
Ok dic sucker...

Conservative patriot and hero, George Zimmerman, will finally receive the justice that he has so long been denied all of these years....George Zimmerman is suing Trayvon Martin’s family, prosecutors and others for $100 million.

"The suit seeks $100 million in civil damages, alleging defamation, abuse of civil process and conspiracy. The lawsuit, filed in Polk County, where Zimmerman now lives, cites information in a documentary about the case that accuses the Martin family of engineering false testimony"

Basically, the lawsuit alleges that Rachel Jeantel, the prosecution’s key witness during the 2013 trial, was both “an imposter and fake witness.” This and other accusations come from a recently released film and book The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud that Divided America. Helmed by director Joel Gilbert. The lawsuit alleges that Trayvon’s real girlfriend and legitimate phone witness was in fact Miami resident Brittany Diamond Eugene, who was switched out for Jeantel when Eugene refused to bear false witness against Zimmerman.

Aside from suing the Martin family, he is also suing their former attorney, Florida prosecutors Bernie de la Rionda, John Guy, and Angela Corey; the book publisher HarperCollins; the Florida Department of Law Enforcement; and the state of Florida. Each is accused of either “knowing about or should have known about the witness fraud, obstructing justice, or lied repeatedly under oath in order to cover up their knowledge of the witness fraud.” Mysteriously missing from the lawsuit is the woman they claimed was the "fake witness"

Anywho, the state of Florida needs to pay up and give this man back his life and dignity that they conspired together to rob....The Central Park 5 case (by the way, those 5 guys did it) is nothing compared to the injustice suffered by Zimmerman.
This is relevant how??
I recall that someone was so impressed with her courthouse performance that she was offered a scholarship to law school.

and this is relevant why??

Boycott the college, I personally don't care.....

I put that right up there with kids getting into universities just because their parent went there....

isnt' there something in the Bible about seething an animal in it's mother's milk

^^ Poor snowflake. Zimmerman is a free man and your favorite thug is still dead.

But hey, at least Trayvon’s mom is making money off her son’s death by running for office,
So you are saying if one runs for office, they are doing it to make money??

I'll keep that in mind

I’m saying Trayvon’s mom is.

She’s been a professional “activist” since her thug son got himself killed. Her only “education” was an honorary doctorate for being a full time SJW. She has zero credentials to run for any office, at least for normal people. Obviously being a full time SJW is all the qualifications needed for leftwing lunatics.

This is relevant how??

I put that right up there with kids getting into universities just because their parent went there....
https://www.essence.com/news/rachel-jeantel-offered-full-college-scholarship/

isnt' there something in the Bible about seething an animal in it's mother's milk
Thought that was from the Torah

^^ Poor snowflake. Zimmerman is a free man and your favorite thug is still dead.

But hey, at least Trayvon’s mom is making money off her son’s death by running for office,

I'll keep that in mind

She’s been a professional “activist” since her thug son got himself killed. Her only “education” was an honorary doctorate for being a full time SJW. She has zero credentials to run for any office, at least for normal people. Obviously being a full time SJW is all the qualifications needed for leftwing lunatics.
So?

Are you some kind of elitist who feels only "certain" people with illustrious educational backgrounds should be allowed to run for office?

If that woman put on a MAGA hat and started buckdancing for closeted racists like yourself, you would want her to be in the Senate

By the way....it wasn't long ago when you dic sucking Trumpists wanted this guy to run for Congress

1200px-Samuel_Joseph_Wurzelbacher.jpg

Thought that was from the Torah
Im pretty sure it is

This is relevant how??

Eww, she is so dark and ugly.....eww

is that pretty much the gist of this?

You left out fat, dumb and racist.

Doesn't look none that bright, does she?

Last edited:
Zimmerman is an idiot and an asshole that however does not mean he should have gotten railroaded in the Martin case. When they had the trial and the facts and evidence was presented the correct verdict was arrived at. I also hope the correct verdict comes in his lawsuit against the family which in my view right now should be for the case to be tossed and the court to basically tell him to FO.

I'll keep that in mind

So?

Are you some kind of elitist who feels only "certain" people with illustrious educational backgrounds should be allowed to run for office?

If that woman put on a MAGA hat and started buckdancing for closeted racists like yourself, you would want her to be in the Senate

By the way....it wasn't long ago when you dic sucking Trumpists wanted this guy to run for Congress

View attachment 293195

Thank you for confirming my post about her being perfectly qualified for leftwing lunatics.

I hope he gets hammered by the Justice system...............finally.

Doesn't look none that bright, does she?
Did you hear that thing speak on the witness stand? :laugh:

You left the others out of your headline. Including the prosecutor and the county. Lets hope they file a countersuit for just $1 million. That will ruin what is left of the pathetic loser life of George Zimmerman. I'm amazed somebody hasn't walked up behind him and put a bullet through his head yet. Now that he has exposed himself again, his address will certainly become available now with this lawsuit. Let's see if a concerted effort can be made to get that address, and publish it all over the internet for those that might be interested.

Forum List

Back