George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

since you were not there you have no way of knowing who confronted who,,,
Dumbfuck, again.... I’m not the one asserting I knew who initiated the altercation — you are. That’s why you look like such a schmuck because you can’t prove what you claim.

dont need to prove,,,the facts speak for themselves,,,
LOLOL

You are not presenting facts... you’re making up bullshit. You’re claiming Martin initiated the altercation even though you expose your ignorance on that event every time you’re challenged to prove your claim.

thats nothing compared to the lies and bullshit you keep posting,,,

at least mine has the support of the jury,,,
LOLOL

You’re dementia worsens. Show me where the jury was presented an eye witness who claims Martin initiated the altercation.....

its in the not guilty verdict,,,

Dumbfuck, again.... I’m not the one asserting I knew who initiated the altercation — you are. That’s why you look like such a schmuck because you can’t prove what you claim.

LOLOL

You are not presenting facts... you’re making up bullshit. You’re claiming Martin initiated the altercation even though you expose your ignorance on that event every time you’re challenged to prove your claim.

LOLOL

You’re dementia worsens. Show me where the jury was presented an eye witness who claims Martin initiated the altercation.....

and the jury doesnt present witness's ,,,dumbass

That’s the cops’ job, not Zimmerman’s. He was trained by police to not trail suspects. That such actions are the responsibilities of the police, not the members of the Neighborhood Watch. Zimmerman explained why he went against protocol.... out of his own frustration that “these assholes always get away.” Zimmerman was determined to make sure Trayvon, who was merely heading back to the residence where he was staying, would not get away.
your opinion is noted,,,
LOLOL

It’s not my opinion, it’s Neighborhood Watch protocol. When one joins the program, they receive training from law enforcement on what to do and what not to do. And they are explicitly instructed to not put themselves in harm’s way; as Zimmerman did following someone he considered suspicious into a dark area.
back to the dark area bullshit,,,

maybe he didnt think it was harmful,,,for pussies like you anything in the dark is harmful

you whats called an monday morning armchair quarterback
I already proved he wandered into a dark area. It’s not my problem you’re too dumb to understand.

but you said it was dusk not dark,,,

and not everyone is afraid of the dark like you are,,,
LOLOL

Your ignorance knows no boundaries. a) there are 3 phases of dusk. At the time Zimmerman entered that dark area, it was astronomical dusk, the darkest phase; and b) it was overcast, making it even darker; and c) I already quoted a witness saying it was too dark to see who was fighting.

And putz, it has nothing to do with fear and everything to do with responsibility. Zimmerman was trained as a Neighborhood Watch to not put himself into harm’s way — which is exactly what he did when he followed Trayvon into a dark area.

your opinion is noted,,,
LOLOL

It’s not my opinion, it’s Neighborhood Watch protocol. When one joins the program, they receive training from law enforcement on what to do and what not to do. And they are explicitly instructed to not put themselves in harm’s way; as Zimmerman did following someone he considered suspicious into a dark area.

maybe he didnt think it was harmful,,,for pussies like you anything in the dark is harmful

I already proved he wandered into a dark area. It’s not my problem you’re too dumb to understand.

LOLOL

Your ignorance knows no boundaries. a) there are 3 phases of dusk. At the time Zimmerman entered that dark area, it was astronomical dusk, the darkest phase; and b) it was overcast, making it even darker; and c) I already quoted a witness saying it was too dark to see who was fighting.

And putz, it has nothing to do with fear and everything to do with responsibility. Zimmerman was trained as a Neighborhood Watch to not put himself into harm’s way — which is exactly what he did when he followed Trayvon into a dark area.

your opinion is noted and rejected because you are obviously a coward,,,

because only cowards are afraid of a little darkness,,,

He had a right to be there if he's not pursuing and harassing Martin. But is actions in pursuing someone can certainly be misunderstood. Clearly by the girlfriend's account, Martin viewed the situation as he was being pursued. When viewing it like that suddenly Zimmerman actions look like harassment.

looks can be deceiving...and in this case can get you killed

Well, EXACTLY. Which is why IMO Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter to some degree. Zimmerman created a dangerous situation with his horrible decision to pursue and confront Martin. Martin sees the situation as some stranger is chasing him. Zimmerman admits Martin knew he had a gun during the altercation. As fart as Martin knew this guy wanted to rob him or worse. Zimmerman unnecessarily creates a very dangerous situation that becomes fatal. A competent prosecutor not caught up in the media hype and race-bating would have tried to prove manslaughter and not 2nd degree.

But we know that Zimmerman pursued Martin. We know Martin had no idea who this person was and tried to elude him. We know Zimmerman was armed and was tired of "all the assholes getting away". We know police told Zimmerman to back off. And we know Martin was walking back to the house he was staying in which was in the development.

The girlfriend's account is the most damaging. Both Zimmerman and Martin are out of breathe before the altercation starts. They didn't get that way by Martin chasing Zimmerman that's for sure.

at no time did the police tell him to back off,,,

and TM could probably run like a rabbit if he was afraid but he didnt,,,he decide to confront Z as per the girlfriends statements

Are kidding me? That's one of the main points of the whole ordeal. Zimmerman admits he's following Martin and police tell him to stop.

Dispatcher: Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?

Zimmerman: The back entrance. ..fucking [unintelligible]

Dispatcher: Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah

Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Imbecile, he was found not guilty because Florida law allows an individual to resort to deadly force against someone if they have a reasonable belief that person is trying to kill or gravely injure them.

And here’s the best part which also exposes how ignorant you are — the verdict speaks to Zimmerman defending what he believed was life threatening, it doesn’t reveal who started the physical altercation.

You really have no clue about any of this.

LOLOL

LOLOL

your opinion is noted and rejected because you are obviously a coward,,,

because only cowards are afraid of a little darkness,,,
LOL

Sadly for you, with your ignorance exposed, with your false claims rebuffed, you’ve exhausted all debate except as hominem. <smh>

looks can be deceiving...and in this case can get you killed

Well, EXACTLY. Which is why IMO Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter to some degree. Zimmerman created a dangerous situation with his horrible decision to pursue and confront Martin. Martin sees the situation as some stranger is chasing him. Zimmerman admits Martin knew he had a gun during the altercation. As fart as Martin knew this guy wanted to rob him or worse. Zimmerman unnecessarily creates a very dangerous situation that becomes fatal. A competent prosecutor not caught up in the media hype and race-bating would have tried to prove manslaughter and not 2nd degree.

But we know that Zimmerman pursued Martin. We know Martin had no idea who this person was and tried to elude him. We know Zimmerman was armed and was tired of "all the assholes getting away". We know police told Zimmerman to back off. And we know Martin was walking back to the house he was staying in which was in the development.

The girlfriend's account is the most damaging. Both Zimmerman and Martin are out of breathe before the altercation starts. They didn't get that way by Martin chasing Zimmerman that's for sure.

and TM could probably run like a rabbit if he was afraid but he didnt,,,he decide to confront Z as per the girlfriends statements

Are kidding me? That's one of the main points of the whole ordeal. Zimmerman admits he's following Martin and police tell him to stop.

you are such a dumbass you cant read your own post,,,

dispatch is not the police,,,,

youre obvious delusions clearly make you unqualified to comment on anything but lego movies,,,

LOLOL

LOLOL

Imbecile, he was found not guilty because Florida law allows an individual to resort to deadly force against someone if they have a reasonable belief that person is trying to kill or gravely injure them.

And here’s the best part which also exposes how ignorant you are — the verdict speaks to Zimmerman defending what he believed was life threatening, it doesn’t reveal who started the physical altercation.

compared to you I am brilliant,,,

LOLOL

LOLOL

He was found not guilty (acquitted actually) because the incompetent prosecutor tried to prove 2nd degree. They couldn't prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt because this wasn't 2nd degree. Some legal experts have stated they should have started with manslaughter which was possibly obtainable.

Zimmerman verdict: Legal experts say prosecutors overreached

The jury's verdict to acquit George Zimmerman in the shooting death of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin, a case that became a referendum on race and gun laws for many across the nation, did not turn on how those issues played out in court, legal experts said Sunday.

Instead, they said, the acquittal can probably be blamed on mistakes by prosecutors in bringing a murder charge they could not prove.

Rose said prosecutors might have succeeded had they charged Zimmerman from the start with manslaughter or assault. "Then you would be arguing that he was a wannabe cop who stepped over the line and did something stupid. That is very different than trying to prove he stalked Trayvon Martin with an intent to harm him."

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Six words and three grammatical errors. Sure you are, uh-huh. Just keep telling yourself that.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Six words and three grammatical errors. Sure you are, uh-huh. Just keep telling yourself that.

thats all you have left is bullshit school teacher complaints,,,

and after all that a thug is dead and the world is a better place for it

LOLOL

LOLOL

He was found not guilty (acquitted actually) because the incompetent prosecutor tried to prove 2nd degree. They couldn't prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt because this wasn't 2nd degree. Some legal experts have stated they should have started with manslaughter which was possibly obtainable.

The jury's verdict to acquit George Zimmerman in the shooting death of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin, a case that became a referendum on race and gun laws for many across the nation, did not turn on how those issues played out in court, legal experts said Sunday.

Instead, they said, the acquittal can probably be blamed on mistakes by prosecutors in bringing a murder charge they could not prove.

Rose said prosecutors might have succeeded had they charged Zimmerman from the start with manslaughter or assault. "Then you would be arguing that he was a wannabe cop who stepped over the line and did something stupid. That is very different than trying to prove he stalked Trayvon Martin with an intent to harm him."
There might be merit to that, though probably not. And while I agree he was overcharged with 2nd murder, the jury could have found him guilty of manslaughter but chose not to.

LOLOL

There might be merit to that, though probably not. And while I agree he was overcharged with 2nd murder, the jury could have found him guilty of manslaughter but chose not to.

maybe because it was based on the evidence they saw that you didnt see

Last edited:
LOLOL

LOLOL

No, it shows your posts reveal you’re not as smart as you lie to yourself about.

You know, kind of like I demonstrate how dark it was by quoting a witness who was there who said it was very dark, and you’re such an idiot, you ask me 2 more times after that how I know it was dark. :cuckoo:

You’re a flaming idiot who simply can’t admit that to himself. I can live with that. :mm:

LOLOL

maybe because it wasnt based on the evidence they saw that you didnt see
Nope, can’t be that since I watched the trial and saw the same evidence they were presented.

LOLOL

No, it shows your posts reveal you’re not as smart as you lie to yourself about.

You know, kind of like I demonstrate how dark it was by quoting a witness who was there who said it was very dark, and you’re such an idiot, you ask me 2 more times after that how I know it was dark. :cuckoo:

You’re a flaming idiot who simply can’t admit that to himself. I can live with that. :mm:
they said it was to dark to see,,,not very dark,,,

and besides I have the not guilty verdict to back me up

maybe because it wasnt based on the evidence they saw that you didnt see
Nope, can’t be that since I watched the trial and saw the same evidence they were presented.
sure you did,,,

youre obvious delusions clearly make you unqualified to comment on anything but lego movies,,,

You're an idiot. The dispatcher is in communication with police and Zimmerman constantly relaying information. It was never in doubt that Zimmerman was told not to pursue Martin. Go read all the material on the case and get back to us. This is embarrassing for you.

Dispatchers are communications personnel responsible for receiving and transmitting pure and reliable messages, tracking vehicles and equipment, and recording other important information.[1] A number of organizations, including police and fire departments, emergency medical services, motorcycle couriers, taxicab providers, trucking companies, railroads, and public utility companies, use dispatchers to relay information and coordinate their operations. Essentially, the dispatcher is the "conductor" of the force, and is responsible for the direction of all units within it.[2]

You're an idiot. The dispatcher is in communication with police and Zimmerman constantly relaying information. It was never in doubt that Zimmerman was told not to pursue Martin. Go read all the material on the case and get back to us. This is embarrassing for you.

Dispatchers are communications personnel responsible for receiving and transmitting pure and reliable messages, tracking vehicles and equipment, and recording other important information.[1] A number of organizations, including police and fire departments, emergency medical services, motorcycle couriers, taxicab providers, trucking companies, railroads, and public utility companies, use dispatchers to relay information and coordinate their operations. Essentially, the dispatcher is the "conductor" of the force, and is responsible for the direction of all units within it.[2]

but they still are not the police and have no authority as such

Forum List

Back