George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

He was trained by police to not follow like he did.

And because he did, a teenager who had every right to be there, ended up dead. Martin made his own mistakes which contributed to his own death, but Zimmerman was the adult in that situation and Zimmerman was the one with formal training who abandoned everything he was taught.

its not being there that got him killed,,,it was him attacking a grown man with a gun that did that,,,
I note for the forum, you have still not presented any proof that Martin attacked him.

nor have you proved he didnt,,,but the jury obviously leaned that way,,,because there was more evidence he did than didnt

in fact as per his rotund girlfriend that was his intention,,,

Where does she say that? We don't now who started the physical altercation. But we do know that Zimmerman pursued a teenager who had every right to be where he was while armed. The girlfriend's account states that Martin is trying to elude Zimmerman. She even tells Martin to run.

and Z also had every right to be there,,,and obviously TM didnt take her advice and decided to confront Z and ended up dead for doing it
Having the right to do something doesn’t mean you should do it. If I see a bank is being robbed, I have the right to enter it, though I shouldn’t.

its not being there that got him killed,,,it was him attacking a grown man with a gun that did that,,,
I note for the forum, you have still not presented any proof that Martin attacked him.

nor have you proved he didnt,,,but the jury obviously leaned that way,,,because there was more evidence he did than didnt

Where does she say that? We don't now who started the physical altercation. But we do know that Zimmerman pursued a teenager who had every right to be where he was while armed. The girlfriend's account states that Martin is trying to elude Zimmerman. She even tells Martin to run.

and Z also had every right to be there,,,and obviously TM didnt take her advice and decided to confront Z and ended up dead for doing it
Having the right to do something doesn’t mean you should do something. If I see a bank is being robbed, I have the right to enter it, though I shouldn’t.

OK dont enter then,,,who said others have to behave as you???

if you saw a women being raped would you stop it???

Not in Flori-duh. They said the same thing about Casey Anthony. I mean, any state who will let a woman off for killing her children is a state that should not be used in the same sentence as “moral”. He was a dumbass. Still seems to be a dumb ass.

Following a suspected criminal so that you can tell the police where to find him, while obviously risky, is not legally nor morally wrong.

I won't even call it stupid. YOu balanced the risk to himself, ie getting attacked, with the potential gain to his community, ie getting a criminal off the streets.

Hey, anyone ever hear if those robberies continued or stopped after Martin died?

And because he did, a teenager who had every right to be there, ended up dead. Martin made his own mistakes which contributed to his own death, but Zimmerman was the adult in that situation and Zimmerman was the one with formal training who abandoned everything he was taught.

No it was a coward chasing a teenager with a gun that did it.

you and I have a different definition of what a coward is,,,

typically cowards run away,,

and following some one is not chasing them

If he didn't have the gun he would've never gotten out of his truck, see that gun gives them courage.

Following a suspected criminal so that you can tell the police where to find him, while obviously risky, is not legally nor morally wrong.

I won't even call it stupid. YOu balanced the risk to himself, ie getting attacked, with the potential gain to his community, ie getting a criminal off the streets.

Hey, anyone ever hear if those robberies continued or stopped after Martin died?

If he didn't have the gun he would've never gotten out of his truck, see that gun gives them courage.

do you have any proof of that???

Not in Flori-duh. They said the same thing about Casey Anthony. I mean, any state who will let a woman off for killing her children is a state that should not be used in the same sentence as “moral”. He was a dumbass. Still seems to be a dumb ass.

Racist juries lean against black folks every day, nothing new.

Racist juries lean against black folks every day, nothing new.

do you have any proof thats the case here???

and Z also had every right to be there

He had a right to be there if he's not pursuing and harassing Martin. But is actions in pursuing someone can certainly be misunderstood. Clearly by the girlfriend's account, Martin viewed the situation as he was being pursued. When viewing it like that suddenly Zimmerman actions look like harassment.

looks can be deceiving...and in this case can get you killed

Well, EXACTLY. Which is why IMO Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter to some degree. Zimmerman created a dangerous situation with his horrible decision to pursue and confront Martin. Martin sees the situation as some stranger is chasing him. Zimmerman admits Martin knew he had a gun during the altercation. As fart as Martin knew this guy wanted to rob him or worse. Zimmerman unnecessarily creates a very dangerous situation that becomes fatal. A competent prosecutor not caught up in the media hype and race-bating would have tried to prove manslaughter and not 2nd degree.

Yes, life experience.

He had a right to be there if he's not pursuing and harassing Martin. But is actions in pursuing someone can certainly be misunderstood. Clearly by the girlfriend's account, Martin viewed the situation as he was being pursued. When viewing it like that suddenly Zimmerman actions look like harassment.

Well, EXACTLY. Which is why IMO Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter to some degree. Zimmerman created a dangerous situation with his horrible decision to pursue and confront Martin. Martin sees the situation as some stranger is chasing him. Zimmerman admits Martin knew he had a gun during the altercation. As fart as Martin knew this guy wanted to rob him or worse. Zimmerman unnecessarily creates a very dangerous situation that becomes fatal. A competent prosecutor not caught up in the media hype and race-bating would have tried to prove manslaughter and not 2nd degree.
since you were not there you have no way of knowing who confronted who,,,

Pursued the shit out of him.

Having the right to do something doesn’t mean you should do something. If I see a bank is being robbed, I have the right to enter it, though I shouldn’t.

The point is that Zimmerman acted inappropriately as a Neighborhood Watchman. He was instructed not to put himself into harm’s way. His role was to call the police when observing suspicious activity, which he did, and that’s all he was supposed to do. He was supposed to let the police do their job, not do it for them. His actions, along with mistakes made by Trayvon, led to a death.

We’re not talking about if Zimmerman has the right to trail Martin, we’re talking about if he should have. And he shouldn’t have.

Last edited:

Yes, life experience.

thats not proof,,because my life experience says different

So why do you keep spinning the narrative that Trayvon attacked this coward.

The point is that Zimmerman acted inappropriately as a Neighborhood Watchman. He was instructed not to put himself into harm’s way. His role was to call the police when observing suspicious activity, which he did, and that’s all he was supposed to do. He was supposed to let the police do their job, not do it for them. His actions, along with mistakes made by Trayvon, led to a death.

and when the cops show up and ask where he is whats he tell them???

"I dont know cause I quit observing him"

you are such a dumbass

Yes, life experience.

Please why do you think these young boys on the street are so bold, if most of them didn't have a gun they would run like a kicked dog.

because thats where the evidence leans,,,

Yes, life experience.

Please why do you think these young boys on the street are so bold, if most of them didn't have a gun they would run like a kicked dog.

we arent talking about street thugs,,,and

do you read you comments before posting???
you should,,,

TM didnt have a gun and didnt run away,,,instead he turned and confronted Z

because thats where the evidence leans,,,

No it doesn't, there is no evidence that says Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. Zimmerman claimed they had a confrontation that escalated, who escalated it? Who.knows since NO one saw it start.

But we know that Zimmerman pursued Martin. We know Martin had no idea who this person was and tried to elude him. We know Zimmerman was armed and was tired of "all the assholes getting away". We know police told Zimmerman to back off. And we know Martin was walking back to the house he was staying in which was in the development.

The girlfriend's account is the most damaging. Both Zimmerman and Martin are out of breathe before the altercation starts. They didn't get that way by Martin chasing Zimmerman that's for sure.

Dumbfuck, again.... I’m not the one asserting I knew who initiated the altercation — you are. That’s why you look like such a schmuck because you can’t prove what you claim.

Forum List

Back