George Zimmerman and Wife are Lying, Murderous Assholes

BakshisMouse

Rookie
Jun 28, 2011
When I first heard this story, I didn't give it much thought. I didn't really care if Trayvon was murdered or not. It was an issue for the courts in Florida.

However, now that it is known that George Zimmerman and his wife are alleged perjurers, it is reasonable to make a few assumptions.

Despite the innocent till proven guilty doctrine, it is still reasonable to assume that George Zimmerman and wife are lying, murderous assholes. It couldn't be more apparent. A man who is caught on camera shouting his own name while shooting people is still an alleged murderer until he is convicted. It would be nonsense not to know in your mind that the man was actually guilty.

Why would Zimmerman lie about his money if he were not guilty? Why did he honor the revoking of the bond at the last minute?

The reaction to this case is an indication of where we are as a country. Just look at the people on the comment section of yahoo to see his defenders.

Why is it that one of the most frequented websites in America seems to be KKK central?

Forum List

Back