George Will on Gay Marriage

You folks sure look big and bad ass in your photos.
But it appears at the end of the day you are scared of the gay boogeyman.

We had a saying for that back in the day when we lined up for 4 quarters.

Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

There is nothing new about the abnormality of homosexuality.

The history of civilization proves the best gays can hope for is to be tolerated.

Normal people find them gross and yucky.

You ain't normal so why listen to you?

You folks sure look big and bad ass in your photos.
But it appears at the end of the day you are scared of the gay boogeyman.

We had a saying for that back in the day when we lined up for 4 quarters.

Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

There is nothing new about the abnormality of homosexuality.

The history of civilization proves the best gays can hope for is to be tolerated.

Normal people find them gross and yucky.

You ain't normal so why listen to you?

I am also not demanding special rights.

[B]Am I normal?[/B]:
6'3", 245 lbs, beard, drinks beer and George Dickel, shoots anything that moves in season, fishes in Apalachicola 6 times a year, used to repo vehicles and do bail bounty work. Played 4 quarters many a year ago against some of the best, has an arsenal of weapons, drive old trucks, plows and plants deer food plots, wear old flannel shirts, used to have long hair, cusses, talks like Dusty Rhodes, may eat you out of house and home, used to smoke 3 packs of Lucky STrikes a day.
On, I forgot, I am straight so that makes me NORMAL.
LOL, you folks are a riot. WTF is normal?
\

Depends. Do you suck other men's dicks?

"I am straight"

When was the last time you molested your 8 year old neighbor?

See you after your ban :clap2:

Face it, queerbait.

The best you can hope for is to be tolerated. Normal people will never like you.

dino in a tar pit.

how many openly gay people do you see on TV?

Tons, you know why?

becuase you and your cohorts are dinos in a tar pit.

nighty night and dont let the tar bugs bite

Two guys assfucking is "natural," "normal?"

Where?

"Normal" "natural" required for civil rights?

Where?

Again, the best you can hope for is that you will be tolerated.

The history of civilization proves that normal people find you to be disgusting and gross.
Tolerated. Fine. There are people who just "tolerate" women in positions of power. There are people who just "tolerate" black people. There are people who just "tolerate" the handicapped.

But the government must treat all law-abiding, tax-paying citizens equally. That's what makes this a great country....not Iran.

"Normal" "natural" required for civil rights?

Where?

The history of civilization proves that normal people find you to be disgusting and gross.
Tolerated. Fine. There are people who just "tolerate" women in positions of power. There are people who just "tolerate" black people. There are people who just "tolerate" the handicapped.

But the government must treat all law-abiding, tax-paying citizens equally. That's what makes this a great country....not Iran.

You don't really believe that. To prove:

Why should someone pay a greater percentage in taxes just because they are better at earning money than other people?

Sorry, poop splat.

Normal people find gays gross.

The best they can hope for is to be tolerated.

See: History of the World

Let's see....History of the World.

Normal people killed each other over religion. The U.S. isn't normal then.

Normal people married for power, possessions, property...arranged by parents. The U.S. isn't normal then.

Normal people were racist. The U.S. isn't normal then.

Normal people were peasants who rarely went more than 10 miles from their place of birth. The U.S. isn't normal then.

Normal people were illiterate. The U.S. isn't normal then.

Thank you for supporting World History "normal" in your own way.

Really pisses off the right wing religious kooks that the majority of Republicans, Ted Olson has been one for years, do not give a shit if gay folk get married.
And they have such a great battle cry against gay marriage:
"DICK SUCKER DICK SUCKER DICK SUCKER DICK SUCKER DICK SUCKER"

Sorry, poop splat.

Normal people married for power, possessions, property...arranged by parents. The U.S. isn't normal then.

Normal people were peasants who rarely went more than 10 miles from their place of birth. The U.S. isn't normal then.

Nice list of non-sequiturs. My point stands.

Normal people find fags to be somewhat disgusting. Always have.

See: History of World Civilizations

Why should someone pay a greater percentage in taxes just because they are better at earning money than other people?

Because laws have been passed, tax laws, that state that. But please...state your case that tax rates are civil rights.

Sorry, poop splat.

Nice list of non-sequiturs. My point stands.

Normal people find fags to be somewhat disgusting. Always have.

See: History of World Civilizations
See my post on what the History of World Civilizations ALSO thought was normal....oh, one more....

Normal people found slavery acceptable. The U.S. isn't normal then.

Because laws have been passed, tax laws, that state that. But please...state your case that tax rates are civil rights.

Wow. You really aren't very bright. That we have a law does not mean we have equal treatment. I mean, you just negated the very premise the fags are trying to argue.

LOL

Forum List

Back