George Will on Gay Marriage

you people can never be serious can you?

You dont get to deside what people do in private.

You cant ban toe sucking because you dont like it

The Americans people are leaving you idiots in the dust bin of history.

whine all you want your done

these idiots cant face that they have already lost this debate as far as the American people are concerned.

just more of them sticking their heads in a hole

Am I normal?:
6'3", 245 lbs, beard, drinks beer and George Dickel, shoots anything that moves in season, fishes in Apalachicola 6 times a year, used to repo vehicles and do bail bounty work. Played 4 quarters many a year ago against some of the best, has an arsenal of weapons, drive old trucks, plows and plants deer food plots, wear old flannel shirts, used to have long hair, cusses, talks like Dusty Rhodes, may eat you out of house and home, used to smoke 3 packs of Lucky STrikes a day.
On, I forgot, I am straight so that makes me NORMAL.
LOL, you folks are a riot. WTF is normal?

[B]Am I normal?[/B]:
6'3", 245 lbs, beard, drinks beer and George Dickel, shoots anything that moves in season, fishes in Apalachicola 6 times a year, used to repo vehicles and do bail bounty work. Played 4 quarters many a year ago against some of the best, has an arsenal of weapons, drive old trucks, plows and plants deer food plots, wear old flannel shirts, used to have long hair, cusses, talks like Dusty Rhodes, may eat you out of house and home, used to smoke 3 packs of Lucky STrikes a day.
\

Depends. Do you suck other men's dicks?

[B]Am I normal?[/B]:
\

"I am straight"

When was the last XXXXXXX-Meister?

Am I normal?:

You forgot to include "sucks dicks" in your bio.

There - it's all fixed now.

Yeah, you sound "normal" to me... just a normal, run of the mill cocksucker. :clap2:

[B]Am I normal?[/B]:
\

"I am straight"

When was the last XXXXXXX?

Oh. You are normal, then.

You folks sure look big and bad ass in your photos.
But it appears at the end of the day you are scared of the gay boogeyman.

We had a saying for that back in the day when we lined up for 4 quarters.

Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

You folks sure look big and bad ass in your photos.
But it appears at the end of the day you are scared of the gay boogeyman.

We had a saying for that back in the day when we lined up for 4 quarters.

Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

There is nothing new about the abnormality of homosexuality.

The history of civilization proves the best gays can hope for is to be tolerated.

Normal people find them gross and yucky.

Am I normal?:

You forgot to include "sucks dicks" in your bio.

There - it's all fixed now.

Yeah, you sound "normal" to me... just a normal, run of the mill cocksucker. :clap2:

You do not need to give us your bio.
Dumb ass stupid stands out loud and clear in your posts.
Insult me all you want, not a problem. That is all you have as your milk is weak.
Used to hear "****** lover" from the likes of you in the late 50s until I quit playing sports.
Sticks and stones.
Big bad ass Warrior, scared of the gay boogeyman.

Forum List

Back