George Will on Gay Marriage

"Quite literally the opposition to gay marriage is dying. It is old people"

And Republican strategist Mary Matalin also stated "people who live in the real world say the greatest threat to civil order is heterosexuals who do not get married and are making babies. That is more problematic for our culture than gays getting married."

Gay marriage. How absurd this is an actual issue.
In a few years no one will even notice it was as it affects no one.

Yes, the heterosexual divorce rate is absolutely destroying the institution of marriage. Newt Gingrich gets a gold medal for his effort to destroy the institution all by himself. We should probably toss a gold medal to Bill Clinton, too. Along with silver medals for Governor Sanford and his "soul mate", Senator Vitter and his hookers, and Senator Ensign and his mistress and her parents. The list goes on and on.

Last edited:
Sorry, poop splat.

Normal people find gays gross.

The best they can hope for is to be tolerated.

See: History of the World

Source 1: Homosexuality in ancient Rome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Source 2: Homosexuality in Japan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since 2000, eleven countries (Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Iceland, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, South Africa, and Sweden) and several sub-national jurisdictions of Brazil, Mexico and the United States have begun to allow same-sex couples to marry.

Source 3: Same-sex marriage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How do you enjoy becoming a fossil?

yawn.

You are supporting the facts I present. At best, normal people will only borderline tolerate fag marriage.

We find it gross.

I find marriage of the morbidly obese gross, but I'm not whining about it being legal.

Sorry, poop splat.

Since 2000, eleven countries (Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Iceland, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, South Africa, and Sweden) and several sub-national jurisdictions of Brazil, Mexico and the United States have begun to allow same-sex couples to marry.

yawn.

You are supporting the facts I present. At best, normal people will only borderline tolerate fag marriage.

We find it gross.

You do not have a right not to be offended.

Sorry, poop splat.

yawn.

We find it gross.

And yet the "tolerant" are growing by leaps and bounds while the intolerant fossils like you are dying off.

3leufymkt0o7x7e8eyliaw.gif

yawn.

We find it gross.

I don't find it gross.
I find it none of my business.

I only support gay marriage because I want people to shut up. Once it becomes a non-issue we can move on to more important things.

Well said. None of my business.

Bored insecure folks that have to wear some form of neon sign on their body in some way make it their business. Anyone different than them is a cock sucker fag loving, ****** hugging, booger eating commie pinko fag.
They want to be respected for WHO THEY ARE, which is fine with me and I respect their independence and defiance of societal norms if they are obeying the law, but they have no respect for the rights of anyone totally different than them.

Absolute straight. And what other people do in their bedroom is none of my damned business.

Snippy is the first to cry 'freedom', and the first to deny it for other people in the sphere of their private lives. Strange how that works for these 'Conservatives' here.

Has never worked for this conservtive.
True conservatism keeps government out of the bedrooms of everyone and stays the hell out of the marriage license department.
2 legal adults that happen to be committed in a loving relationship is as conservative as it gets.
But not to the closet liberals that want government to step in and TAKE RIGHTS away from fiolks.

"Quite literally the opposition to gay marriage is dying. It is old people"

And Republican strategist Mary Matalin also stated "people who live in the real world say the greatest threat to civil order is heterosexuals who do not get married and are making babies. That is more problematic for our culture than gays getting married."

Gay marriage. How absurd this is an actual issue.
In a few years no one will even notice it was as it affects no one.

The religious tards will always bleat against it.

Forum List

Back