George Will: Can Palin be trusted with nukes?

She could never survive in a campaign long enough to gain a majority vote nationally.

She would not be able to debate any serious candidate without looking like a fool

She could never survive in a campaign long enough to gain a majority vote nationally.

She would not be able to debate any serious candidate without looking like a fool

And you are totally incapable of posting without looking like a complete fool.

Yes, I'm sure Palin's first order of business would be to start firing nukes.

You're all idiots.

The question I have always asked is "Can a President launch a nuke at their own whim?" I mean he is the CIC and his orders are obeyed. If Obama or some other President woke up one morning and said I want to drop a nuke on Tehran could anybody say no? Would anybody say no? Could anybody stop it? Lets say he decides to drop a nuke on a friendly nation like France? It is preposterous to think it might happen but would we carry the order out?

The question I have always asked is "Can a President launch a nuke at their own whim?" I mean he is the CIC and his orders are obeyed. If Obama or some other President woke up one morning and said I want to drop a nuke on Tehran could anybody say no? Would anybody say no? Could anybody stop it? Lets say he decides to drop a nuke on a friendly nation like France? It is preposterous to think it might happen but would we carry the order out?

It ain't that easy. He doesn't have a button on his night stand.

It ain't that easy. He doesn't have a button on his night stand.

All he has to do is give the order! There is no law to say he cannot launch a nuke on anybody he choses!

Well, now, if you're talking France....

George Will: Can Palin be trusted with nukes?

Nope. She's only slightly more qualified than Obama and we all know what kind of bang-up job he's been doing. (Bang-up... That's pretty funny, eh?)

MORE QUALIFIED??? Are you a professional idiot, or just a gifted amateur. :poop:

:lol: It's a tough call. Clearly Obama is out of his league and Palin is annoying. If the 2 of them were standing next to a rock and you asked me to pick who was more qualified, I'd have to go with the rock.

Nope. She's only slightly more qualified than Obama and we all know what kind of bang-up job he's been doing. (Bang-up... That's pretty funny, eh?)

MORE QUALIFIED??? Are you a professional idiot, or just a gifted amateur. :poop:

:lol: It's a tough call. Clearly Obama is out of his league and Palin is annoying. If the 2 of them were standing next to a rock and you asked me to pick who was more qualified, I'd have to go with the rock.

clearly a professional.:poop:

:lol: You're a good little troll, but I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself. You're obviously upset that I'm dissing Obama so could you please tell me what he has done which proves he's qualified to be President?

:lol: You're a good little troll, but I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself. You're obviously upset that I'm dissing Obama so could you please tell me what he has done which proves he's qualified to be President?

The fix on credit card interest rates, osama bin laden,healthcare,pell grants,dadt,unemployment increases...should I continue?:poop:

The fix on credit card interest rates, osama bin laden,healthcare,pell grants,dadt,unemployment increases...should I continue?:poop:

"Fix" on credit card rates increased the fees. Good intentions gone awry - again.
OBL - He had to since if he didn't everyone would know he's a loser. I give credit to the military.
Healthcare - Massive failure. Government creates a problem and then blames it on everyone else. Then they come in and make things even worse by making people pay for their mistakes.
DADT - Wow. We actually agree on something.
Unemployment increases - Yes, we agree on that, too. He has devastated the economy.

Yes, please continue. You are proving to be a most useful idiot.

Forum List

Back