George Will: Can Palin be trusted with nukes?

She could never survive in a campaign long enough to gain a majority vote nationally.

She would not be able to debate any serious candidate without looking like a fool

And you are totally incapable of posting without looking like a complete fool.

This is about Truthmatters now?

it is always about truthmatters.

she serves as a lightning rod. and as a stepping stone to get some "message board cred" and rep by attacking her.

clearly, they are afraid of her.

:lol: You're a good little troll, but I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself. You're obviously upset that I'm dissing Obama so could you please tell me what he has done which proves he's qualified to be President?

The fix on credit card interest rates, osama bin laden,healthcare,pell grants,dadt,unemployment increases...should I continue?:poop:

The fix on credit card interest rates, That's tyranny. The government has not right to order any private business around.

That is abysmal stupidity on your part. The government has the right to regulate interstate commerce.

osama bin laden, I don't recall him going much more than giving the order to murder him.

So, out of the kindness of your heart, you would have just left poor old Osama alone?

healthcare, just shy of further tyranny.

The problem with the President's present Health Care system is that it is not full single payer. To be fixed after the 2012 election.

pell grants, How long have these been aroud? And they are directly linked to the rapidly increasing cost of college. fyi, tuition goes up faster than ins premiums.dadt long over due. That's one.,unemployment increases are you boasting about keeping people unemployed?

Yeah, you need more examples. LOTS more.

You dingleberries are going to continue to dismiss any successes, and lie about what your radical plans to take us back to 1910 to the point the electrorate will vote against anybody that is associated with you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]YouTube - ‪Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWOQA8S3i4g]YouTube - ‪Obama - Breathalyzer‬‏[/ame]

And we're worried about Palin?

The fix on credit card interest rates, osama bin laden,healthcare,pell grants,dadt,unemployment increases...should I continue?:poop:

The fix on credit card interest rates, That's tyranny. The government has not right to order any private business around.

That is abysmal stupidity on your part. The government has the right to regulate interstate commerce.

osama bin laden, I don't recall him going much more than giving the order to murder him.

So, out of the kindness of your heart, you would have just left poor old Osama alone?

healthcare, just shy of further tyranny.

The problem with the President's present Health Care system is that it is not full single payer. To be fixed after the 2012 election.

pell grants, How long have these been aroud? And they are directly linked to the rapidly increasing cost of college. fyi, tuition goes up faster than ins premiums.dadt long over due. That's one.,unemployment increases are you boasting about keeping people unemployed?

Yeah, you need more examples. LOTS more.

You dingleberries are going to continue to dismiss any successes, and lie about what your radical plans to take us back to 1910 to the point the electrorate will vote against anybody that is associated with you.

Spoken like a true tyrant.

We want what we want and we want it now or else.

And you negged me for being stupid. :lol:

You're nothing more than a willing slave. You will toss all rights to get taken care of by the government.

The USA is in trouble and all these morons can do is talk about a woman from Alaska. Talk about fiddling while Rome burned.............Liberalism is a mental disease.

fortunately for you, you're completely immune from any disease of the mind.

I totally agree with you. You've just lifted your standing among the corrupt ruling class with that astute observation. I'll be sure to nominate you for employee of the month at USMB.

The USA is in trouble and all these morons can do is talk about a woman from Alaska. Talk about fiddling while Rome burned.............Liberalism is a mental disease.

fortunately for you, you're completely immune from any disease of the mind.

I totally agree with you. You've just lifted your standing among the corrupt ruling class with that astute observation. I'll be sure to nominate you for employee of the month at USMB.

you're also safe from cervical cancer, and for the same reason.

Forum List

Back