George Will: Can Palin be trusted with nukes?

:lol: You're a good little troll, but I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself. You're obviously upset that I'm dissing Obama so could you please tell me what he has done which proves he's qualified to be President?

The fix on credit card interest rates, osama bin laden,healthcare,pell grants,dadt,unemployment increases...should I continue?:poop:

"Fix" on credit card rates increased the fees. Good intentions gone awry - again.
OBL - He had to since if he didn't everyone would know he's a loser. I give credit to the military.
Healthcare - Massive failure. Government creates a problem and then blames it on everyone else. Then they come in and make things even worse by making people pay for their mistakes.
DADT - Wow. We actually agree on something.
Unemployment increases - Yes, we agree on that, too. He has devastated the economy.

Yes, please continue. You are proving to be a most useful idiot.

O.K. Sissy pants. the credit thing went awry because of the party of no and their record #of fillibusters. And as for the military...as a former member and 2 time combat vet I know for a fact, as should any civillian (even you sissy pants) that missions are carried out by executive order. If bushie had done it would you give him credit? Oh by the way, bush used the phrase "dead or alive" and got nil. how's that for a loser. Obama said during the campaign that if he had reliable intel, that he would get obl by any means necessary...AND DID!!! Of course Mccain said he was being naive...so much for naive.Health care? massive failure??? most of the benefits don't take effect till 2014. What failure? How die HE devastate the economy? With the wallstreet bailout? That's bush's baby. Maybe you mean the auto bailouts? how's that going by the way? Try again sissy pant's:poop:

Last edited:
Nope. She's only slightly more qualified than Obama and we all know what kind of bang-up job he's been doing. (Bang-up... That's pretty funny, eh?)

MORE QUALIFIED??? Are you a professional idiot, or just a gifted amateur. :poop:

:lol: It's a tough call. Clearly Obama is out of his league and Palin is annoying. If the 2 of them were standing next to a rock and you asked me to pick who was more qualified, I'd have to go with the rock.

Which paper does Obama read by the way. LOLOLOL.:poop:

Nope. She's only slightly more qualified than Obama and we all know what kind of bang-up job he's been doing. (Bang-up... That's pretty funny, eh?)

MORE QUALIFIED??? Are you a professional idiot, or just a gifted amateur. :poop:

:lol: It's a tough call. Clearly Obama is out of his league and Palin is annoying. If the 2 of them were standing next to a rock and you asked me to pick who was more qualified, I'd have to go with the rock.

^^^ This.

The fix on credit card interest rates, osama bin laden,healthcare,pell grants,dadt,unemployment increases...should I continue?:poop:

"Fix" on credit card rates increased the fees. Good intentions gone awry - again.
OBL - He had to since if he didn't everyone would know he's a loser. I give credit to the military.
Healthcare - Massive failure. Government creates a problem and then blames it on everyone else. Then they come in and make things even worse by making people pay for their mistakes.
Unemployment increases - Yes, we agree on that, too. He has devastated the economy.

O.K. Sissy pants. the credit thing went awry because of the party of no and their record #of fillibusters. And as for the military...as a former member and 2 time combat vet I know for a fact, as should any civillian (even you sissy pants) that missions are carried out by executive order. If bushie had done it would you give him credit? Oh by the way, bush used the phrase "dead or alive" and got nil. how's that for a loser. Obama said during the campaign that if he had reliable intel, that he would get obl by any means necessary...AND DID!!! Of course Mccain said he was being naive...so much for naive.Health care? massive failure??? most of the benefits don't take effect till 2014. What failure? How die HE devastate the economy? With the wallstreet bailout? That's bush's baby. Maybe you mean the auto bailouts? how's that going by the way? Try again sissy pant's:poop:

The credit thing went awry because of the party of no? Uh, no. Try again.

Wait till 2014 to see the massive failure for healthcare. (Funny how you call them 'benefits'. That's hilarious!)

How did Obama devastate the economy? He had some help from Bush, the Democrats who took control of Congress in 2007 and by being a Keynesian. He knows nothing about economics and it shows. He's very similar to Bush, so maybe that's why you like him. :confused:

You were in the military and you support Obama? How is that possible? I call bullshit.

Wait till 2014 to see the massive failure for healthcare. (Funny how you call them 'benefits'. That's hilarious!)

How did Obama devastate the economy? He had some help from Bush, the Democrats who took control of Congress in 2007 and by being a Keynesian. He knows nothing about economics and it shows. He's very similar to Bush, so maybe that's why you like him. :confused:

You were in the military and you support Obama? How is that possible? I call bullshit.

I find this to be a recurring theme with many Righties here. You seem to not comprehend that SOME of us from the military are Democrats....that SOME of us from the military are Liberal...that SOME of us from the military voted for Clinton, voted for Obama.

Obama opposes missile defense and supports unilateral nuclear disarmament. He capitulates in the face of a terrorist-sponsoring enemy actively pursuing its own nuclear arsenal and threatening the existence of Israel with nuclear holocaust. Any Republican nominee is imminently better qualified to preside over our nuclear arsenal than the current occupant of the White House.

That said, Will's piece is a disgusting attack on Palin's intelligence and judgment, which is one thing when it comes from liberal trolls on an internet site; it's quite another when coming from an icon of the so-called academic Right.

Obama opposes missile defense and supports unilateral nuclear disarmament. He capitulates in the face of a terrorist-sponsoring enemy actively pursuing its own nuclear arsenal and threatening the existence of Israel with nuclear holocaust. Any Republican nominee is imminently better qualified to preside over our nuclear arsenal than the current occupant of the White House.

That said, Will's piece is a disgusting attack on Palin's intelligence and judgment, which is one thing when it comes from liberal trolls on an internet site; it's quite another when coming from an icon of the so-called academic Right.

Only an idiot believes we need over 1500 nuclear warheads

I find this to be a recurring theme with many Righties here. You seem to not comprehend that SOME of us from the military are Democrats....that SOME of us from the military are Liberal...that SOME of us from the military voted for Clinton, voted for Obama.

Not just the righties. Obama is a piss-poor leader. Even Kucinich has talked about impeachment with the Libya debacle. And the American Military is still stretched way too thin, something Obama said he was going to do something about but never did. I just don't see how it's possible for a thinking person in the military to support Obama.

Well I guess if anyone would know about bullshit it would be you sissy pants. The mere fact that you are predicting failure 3 years from now means either you are stupid beyond my wildest imagination, or are willfully ignorant. As far as my Army history...you have little clue about some things and no clue about anything else. Any good soldier supports his commander in chief. I did the same for bush when he ran things. ALWAYS back your brothers play. ANY soldier that deviates from that during or after service is no patriot. Are you picking up what I'm putting civvie.:salute:

Well I guess if anyone would know about bullshit it would be you sissy pants. The mere fact that you are predicting failure 3 years from now means either you are stupid beyond my wildest imagination, or are willfully ignorant. As far as my Army history...you have little clue about some things and no clue about anything else. Any good soldier supports his commander in chief. I did the same for bush when he ran things. ALWAYS back your brothers play. ANY soldier that deviates from that during or after service is no patriot. Are you picking up what I'm putting civvie.:salute:

Of course there is going to be failure in 3 years. Study history, dude. Jeez, it's not that hard! And you just keep supporting Obama while he leads you off a cliff. I'll wave while you're falling. :lol:

George Will On Sarah Palin | Nuclear Weapons | ABC Video | Mediaite

The threshold question, not usually asked, but it’s in everyone’s mind in a presidential election. ‘Should we give this person nuclear weapons?’ And the answer [in Palin's case], answers itself.”

this is a new and record breaking low for ABC.

These ***** just accused her of being, not just capable of, but wanting to use nuclear weapons.

The threshold question, not usually asked, but it’s in everyone’s mind in a presidential election. ‘Should we give this person nuclear weapons?’

That's a fucking lie. I've never ever wondered that, nor have I met anyone who has, let alone heard that before today being a concern.

By the way HAD SOME HELP??? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. What ancestry do you hail from? I'll bet they've got a pretty colorful background. Would you like to be judged by what people you've never met, much less associated with did? Keep in mind white people are the only color that has committed attrocities against every other color in the world, so let's pick at YOUR history for awhile and see how much you take personal responsibility for.

How many presidential masterminds in economics do the republicons even HAVE under their belt anyway. Don't stop at bush. He's just the latest in a long line of jack wagons that have put us in the hole time and again, with no regard for anything but self interest.:poop:

Much was said about Reagan by the media, how he was gonna start ww3, armageddon, it was gonna be the end...........................buttttt, never happened. He was, in large part, responsible for bringing the soviet empire down, without ever firing a shot. Then again, Palin is nowhere near Reagan.

Not just the righties. Obama is a piss-poor leader. Even Kucinich has talked about impeachment with the Libya debacle. And the American Military is still stretched way too thin, something Obama said he was going to do something about but never did. I just don't see how it's possible for a thinking person in the military to support Obama.

kucinich? That asshole is about to lose his own district. He's nothing more than a self righteous pretentious jackass that screams bloody murder whenever military is involved.:poop:

clearly a professional.:poop:

:lol: You're a good little troll, but I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself. You're obviously upset that I'm dissing Obama so could you please tell me what he has done which proves he's qualified to be President?

The fix on credit card interest rates, That's tyranny. The government has not right to order any private business around.osama bin laden, I don't recall him going much more than giving the order to murder him.healthcare, just shy of further tyranny.pell grants, How long have these been aroud? And they are directly linked to the rapidly increasing cost of college. fyi, tuition goes up faster than ins premiums.dadt long over due. That's one.,unemployment increases are you boasting about keeping people unemployed?

Yeah, you need more examples. LOTS more.

Why would anyone agonize over this question?

Palin can't even be trusted with a bic pen!

Hey, when a kid writes on the walls with crayons, he's not ready to use power tools.

Ergo, when a woman writes on her own hand with a pen instead of using index cards, don't give her the codes to a possible nuclear conflagration.

Trust me. David Letterman, Tina Fey, and ALL other comedians, as well as current and former critics of Palin will rest easier.

By the way HAD SOME HELP??? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. What ancestry do you hail from? I'll bet they've got a pretty colorful background. Would you like to be judged by what people you've never met, much less associated with did? Keep in mind white people are the only color that has committed attrocities against every other color in the world, so let's pick at YOUR history for awhile and see how much you take personal responsibility for.

How many presidential masterminds in economics do the republicons even HAVE under their belt anyway. Don't stop at bush. He's just the latest in a long line of jack wagons that have put us in the hole time and again, with no regard for anything but self interest.:poop:

:lol: You truly are a useful idiot. And now you want to know my ancestry... Are you posting from a mental institution? I certainly hope so because you can't be as stupid as you sound.

Forum List

Back