George W. Bush Visits Fort Hood, Wounded Soldiers

For the final time. I do not want your sympathy. It is meaningless to me. I know what I need - I don't need some fucking asshole on an internet forum to explain it to me. You are a pompous, arrogant ass, an excuse for a human being. Your opinion of the war is nothing more than that, an OPINION. I have a different opinion - which I think you will agree I am entitled to.

Now, I would appreciate it if you could leave me the fuck alone. If your continue with your pathetic drivel, do it in response to someone else.

And don't try to 'help' me with stupid fucking links that I am already aware of. I am perfectly capable of finding out information for myself.... I don't need some asshole like you trying to shove it down my throat. Now, kindly FUCK OFF.

Listen, you come on here with your selfish little rants and shove your fiancée's death in everyone's face and when your bullshit isn't bought the way you want it to you just whine some more. Don't start it on the personal level if you can't handle it. Ya ya....I know....fuck off......you need help.

Rearrange the following into a well know phrase or saying:

Off
Fuck

You really are a pathetic excuse for a human being. I didn't start making it personal - and it seems you are incapable of not having the last word.... so from here, you are welcome to it. Feel free to continue your fucking lunatic rant. I shall, from here, ignore your stupid whiny little insults.

Eat shit and die.

He's one of those assholes that is so fucked up in the head he doesn't know when to quit.

Put him on ignore and be done with him.

It amazes me these silly fucks that claim the reason they don't support the war is because of the sorrow they feel for our troops, but then they turn around and condemn them at every opportunity.

He had a chance to show some decency and chose to be a prick instead.

He's not worth raising your blood-pressure over.

Last edited:
Well done George W. Actions speak louder than words.

"Former President George W. Bush and his wife, Laura, visited wounded soldiers and their families near the site of the worst mass shooting on an Army post in the United States.

The Bushes made their private visit to Fort Hood's Darnall Army Medical Center on Friday night. Bush spokesman David Sherzer said in an e-mail that the couple thanked Fort Hood's military leaders and hospital staff for the "amazing care they are providing."

George W. Bush Visits Fort Hood, Wounded Soldiers - cbs11tv.com

Glad he and Laura went and I hope the soldiers recover, except for the shooter, whose health doesn't really concern me right now.

Listen, you come on here with your selfish little rants and shove your fiancée's death in everyone's face and when your bullshit isn't bought the way you want it to you just whine some more. Don't start it on the personal level if you can't handle it. Ya ya....I know....fuck off......you need help.

Off
Fuck

You really are a pathetic excuse for a human being. I didn't start making it personal - and it seems you are incapable of not having the last word.... so from here, you are welcome to it. Feel free to continue your fucking lunatic rant. I shall, from here, ignore your stupid whiny little insults.

Eat shit and die.

He's one of those assholes that is so fucked up in the head he doesn't know when to quit.

It amazes me these silly fucks that claim the reason they don't support the war is because of the sorrow they feel for our troops, but then they turn around and condemn them at every opportunity.

He had a chance to show some decency and chose to be prick instead.

Got a link showing where bush closed those secret prisons yet? Prolly not...but pretend again that you knew about them.....that was neato!

Calligirl, I am deeply saddened by your loss but this is not about one life lost. It is about saving more lives. You have been hit with one of the worst tragedies people can experience and I think it is in this mourning that prevents seeing differing views. You need his Sacrifice to have meaning. That is understandable. What I think is being overlooked is it doesn't matter if the Policies that sent him were ill advised or flat wrong. Politicians lying or deceiving to send our Troops to war cannot taint the honor, courage, and integrity of our Troops. Admitting the occupation is a mistake does not take away from your Fiance's Sacrifice. With so much loss many people are supporting the occupations out of a desire to see a positive end result more than on the merits of the need for the wars themselves. How many more people should lose their lives while we occupy nations that never attacked us? I'll leave off with this link.
Iraq Veterans Against the War

For the final time. I do not want your sympathy. It is meaningless to me. I know what I need - I don't need some fucking asshole on an internet forum to explain it to me. You are a pompous, arrogant ass, an excuse for a human being. Your opinion of the war is nothing more than that, an OPINION. I have a different opinion - which I think you will agree I am entitled to.

Now, I would appreciate it if you could leave me the fuck alone. If your continue with your pathetic drivel, do it in response to someone else.

And don't try to 'help' me with stupid fucking links that I am already aware of. I am perfectly capable of finding out information for myself.... I don't need some asshole like you trying to shove it down my throat. Now, kindly FUCK OFF.

Put me on ignore you lying whore. If you can't handle it then don't put it out there. You like being a **** to others but you can't handle the shit you give. And we know you're a liar. How long will you keep it up?

GOOD OLE "W", HOPE HE LIVES A LONG LIFE, i WANT TO LIVE ONE WEEK LONGER SO I CAN GET IN LINE TO PISS ON HIS GRAVE

Off
Fuck

Eat shit and die.

Got a link showing where bush closed those secret prisons yet? Prolly not...but pretend again that you knew about them.....that was neato!

Read the article you posted a link to.

Besides, this was reported years ago and the facilities were closed way back then.

You still haven't commented on the fact that they were opened under the Clinton Administration. Why don't you start bitching about that. Oh, I'm sorry, you're into sellective self-righteous indigation.

Last edited:
These comments are completely pathetic and uncalled for. You should be ashamed of yourself, but assholes like you never are.

Immature people usually avoid grown up talk and usually just call other people names in threads and rep comments.

Because partisan idiots like you aren't worth my time, you're a complete and utter waste of it.

So not only do you use ignorant terms but you even lie about your own claims. Consistent.

You're a dick.

Neg'd (not just for this post but for the entire interaction).

Oh no! You called me a dick! Boo-hoo...what can I do? Someone on the net called me a name! The horror! Get a fucking life.

I was just trying to be succinct. Apparently you do care.

I was laughing at the stupidity. Yes I care about that because it's fun to watch people like you think you're doing anything.

Oh no! You called me a dick! Boo-hoo...what can I do? Someone on the net called me a name! The horror! Get a fucking life.

I was just trying to be succinct. Apparently you do care.

I was laughing at the stupidity. Yes I care about that because it's fun to watch people like you think you're doing anything.

You're a Dick... But you are Correct, and Sidestreamer is a Useless Dick also.

:)

peace...

Besides, this was reported years ago and the facilities were closed way back then.

You still haven't commented on the fact that they were opened under the Clinton Administration. Why don't you start bitching about that. Oh, I'm sorry, you're into sellective self-righteous indigation.

ROTFL! Why ignore I already said I don't give a fuck who opened them.....they are wrong? It doesn't matter if it was bush or clinton......anyone who did it is an asshole.

This is fun because it provides a good bookmark on how fucking ignorant the pro war crowd shows themselves to be on a regular basis.

You claim "What secret prisons?" then you refer to Gitmo obviously believing that was what I was referencing.

I show you the secret prisons admitted to by Bush then you pretend you already knew about the same prisons you had just asked about....because you didn't know they existed.

Then you claim they were "shut down years ago."

Let's see:

"Saying that “our ideals give us the strength and moral high ground” to combat terrorism, President Obama signed executive orders Thursday ending the Central Intelligence Agency’s secret overseas prisons, banning coercive interrogation methods and closing the Guantánamo Bay detention camp within a year."
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/23/us/politics/23GITMOCND.html

There is the evidence they were still open when that sell-out obushama got into office.....which means they were not shut down under Bush. But you say they were shut down years ago.

I've little doubt you will try to weasel out of this and I have NO doubt even though your friends see you fucked up they won't hold you accountable because your camp doesn't know shit about honesty or friendship. You're a bunch of bloodthirsty xenophobic utilitarian based nationalistic fucks that absolutely hate the foundations of America. Next time I will try to be more clear about what you are.

Because partisan idiots like you aren't worth my time, you're a complete and utter waste of it.

So not only do you use ignorant terms but you even lie about your own claims. Consistent.

New dick of the day.

Case in point

When someone like newby says X person is an utter waste of time only to follow up by making rep comments it shows they are full of shit. But you're super pissed at me for exposing your bullshit so you will jump on any bandwagon the tries to give me crap.

ROTFL! Why ignore I already said I don't give a fuck who opened them.....they are wrong? It doesn't matter if it was bush or clinton......anyone who did it is an asshole.

This is fun because it provides a good bookmark on how fucking ignorant the pro war crowd shows themselves to be on a regular basis.

You claim "What secret prisons?" then you refer to Gitmo obviously believing that was what I was referencing.

I show you the secret prisons admitted to by Bush then you pretend you already knew about the same prisons you had just asked about....because you didn't know they existed.

Let's see:

"Saying that “our ideals give us the strength and moral high ground” to combat terrorism, President Obama signed executive orders Thursday ending the Central Intelligence Agency’s secret overseas prisons, banning coercive interrogation methods and closing the Guantánamo Bay detention camp within a year."
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/23/us/politics/23GITMOCND.html

There is the evidence they were still open when that sell-out obushama got into office.....which means they were not shut down under Bush. But you say they were shut down years ago.

I've little doubt you will try to weasel out of this and I have NO doubt even though your friends see you fucked up they won't hold you accountable because your camp doesn't know shit about honesty or friendship. You're a bunch of bloodthirsty xenophobic utilitarian based nationalistic fucks that absolutely hate the foundations of America. Next time I will try to be more clear about what you are.

I think you're deranged. :cuckoo:

I don't think you have any reading comprehension at all.

This line is a total mistrepresentation of what I meant.

I never implied that GITMO was a secret. As a matter of fact I made a point of stating that it wasn't a secret.

You're what I call a time waster. Best way to deal with you is not respond.

So..........Begone Dipshit

read the article you posted a link to.

You still haven't commented on the fact that they were opened under the clinton administration. Why don't you start bitching about that. Oh, i'm sorry, you're into sellective self-righteous indigation.

rotfl! Why ignore i already said i don't give a fuck who opened them.....they are wrong? It doesn't matter if it was bush or clinton......anyone who did it is an asshole.

You claim "what secret prisons?" then you refer to gitmo obviously believing that was what i was referencing.

I show you the secret prisons admitted to by bush then you pretend you already knew about the same prisons you had just asked about....because you didn't know they existed.

let's see:

"saying that “our ideals give us the strength and moral high ground” to combat terrorism, president obama signed executive orders thursday ending the central intelligence agency’s secret overseas prisons, banning coercive interrogation methods and closing the guantánamo bay detention camp within a year."
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/23/us/politics/23gitmocnd.html

there is the evidence they were still open when that sell-out obushama got into office.....which means they were not shut down under bush. But you say they were shut down years ago.

I've little doubt you will try to weasel out of this and i have no doubt even though your friends see you fucked up they won't hold you accountable because your camp doesn't know shit about honesty or friendship. You're a bunch of bloodthirsty xenophobic utilitarian based nationalistic fucks that absolutely hate the foundations of america. Next time i will try to be more clear about what you are.

i think you're deranged. :cuckoo:

I don't think you have any reading comprehension at all.

This line is a total mistrepresentation of what i meant.

you claim "what secret prisons?" then you refer to gitmo obviously believing that was what i was referencing.

i never implied that gitmo was a secret. As a matter of fact i made a point of stating that it wasn't a secret.

You're what i call a time waster. Best way to deal with you is not respond.

So..........begone dipshit

i never said you claimed gitmo was a secret prison.

I never said you claimed gitmo was a secret prison.

You accused me of referencing gitmo when

i pointed out we have secret prisons.

You denied we have them.

I posted the evidence showing bush admitted to running them.

You then pretend you knew about them when you clearly didn't.

You then falsely claim they were "shut down years ago."

i post the evidence showing they were still in operation when obama got in office.

Guess what that means?

They weren't shut down years ago!

Forum List

Back