George W. Bush Visits Fort Hood, Wounded Soldiers

Because I like to make sure you get the fucking point, jerkoff.

I understand quite clearly you want to make sure your sick ass gets all the sympathy the world can give.

It might have escaped your limited attention span that I didn't bring it up, you fucking arrogant little asshole.

Now the board knows you for a particularly nasty little person who thinks that it is okay to treat the family of servicemen as somehow unimportant. That makes you look like a pathetic creature.

If either of us 'PRETENDS' to care, it isn't me, assclown, it's you.....

That's fucking psychotic. How have I treated the families of Vets as "unimportant?" Because I don't shut up when you tell me too? You say he gave his life for Freedom but in a completely disgustingly most infinitely obscene form you use his Sacrifice for your own little agendas. Do you realize how sick it is to create a pissing c
ontest to decide who can speak on the war and who can't based on how many loved ones have been lost? Since there are many people who have lost more loved ones than you that means you shouldn't speak on the issue. Then you play the "I didn't bring it up" card. Bullshit. You find a way to bring it up every time you debate the war because you have absolutely no respect *none!* for ALL those who so selflessly gave their lives creating and defending our Freedoms. Everytime you parade your deceased fiance around as a hammer to try to smash differing opinions you are showing yourself as an unbelievably sick individual incapable of looking past herself. You're guilty of what so many accused Cindy Sheehan of and if you think I give a fuck about what the "board" thinks of me then let me make it clear: I don't. If I see someone exploiting a loved one's Sacrifice to silence others I will call it out every single time. Your fiance didn't give his LIFE so you can try and be a Dictator.

(yeah I know....tell me to fuck off again....that's all you have.)

I understand quite clearly you want to make sure your sick ass gets all the sympathy the world can give.

It might have escaped your limited attention span that I didn't bring it up, you fucking arrogant little asshole.

Now the board knows you for a particularly nasty little person who thinks that it is okay to treat the family of servicemen as somehow unimportant. That makes you look like a pathetic creature.

That's fucking psychotic. How have I treated the families of Vets as "unimportant?" Because I don't shut up when you tell me too? You say he gave his life for Freedom but in a completely disgustingly most infinitely obscene form you use his Sacrifice for your own little agendas. Do you realize how sick it is to create a pissing c
ontest to decide who can speak on the war and who can't based on how many loved ones have been lost? Since there are many people who have lost more loved ones than you that means you shouldn't speak on the issue. Then you play the "I didn't bring it up" card. Bullshit. You find a way to bring it up every time you debate the war because you have absolutely no respect *none!* for ALL those who so selflessly gave their lives creating and defending our Freedoms. Everytime you parade your deceased fiance around as a hammer to try to smash differing opinions you are showing yourself as an unbelievably sick individual incapable of looking past herself. You're guilty of what so many accused Cindy Sheehan of and if you think I give a fuck about what the "board" thinks of me then let me make it clear: I don't. If I see someone exploiting a loved one's Sacrifice to silence others I will call it out every single time. Your fiance didn't give his LIFE so you can try and be a Dictator.

Yep, fuck off. I don't seek to silence you, you stupid fucking idiot. I just resent you making personal remarks to me when you know absolutely nothing of my circumstances. That's because you are a pathetic little person who thinks that it's okay to say whatever you feel like saying on an internet forum - because other people's feelings are of no consequence to you.

I didn't bring my personal circumstances into this - someone else did. So your pathetic attempt to make me look like I'm on a tout for sympathy is actually just a wiggle out for you.

I am only too well aware what our troops are dying for. And I support them - and their loved ones. Because, unlike you, I recognize the sacrifice and the horrific price we pay.

In closing, fuck you.

And you claim others are being immature....while you're living in a fantasy world.

Have fun in Disneyland bud.

You pretty much lost the moral highground when you pissed all over a fallen soldiers memory.

Please point to when I pissed all over a fallen soldiers memory. Is this just more of your fabrication mode......like when you falsely accused me of claiming to have more of a right to speak because of my Service?

Looks to me like you and calligirl are pissed when your trivial and sad attempts to silence others by emotional blackmail fail.

You know what I see as pissing all over a fallen soldier's memory looks like? It's when someone uses that soldier's Sacrifice to try and make other people shut up.

The above post is an example of not only trivializing the sacrifice of the soldier in question but in effect you once again pissed on his memory. But there are other examples of this attitude as well as your habit of accusing our troops of committing war crimes, plus your indignation at being told to shut up because you claimed you were a combat vet.

Do you remember the following exchanges:

Mudwhistle wrote: "The woman you labled CallGirl has personally lost someone close to her in the war...her fiance. He was a Marine officer.

She has every reason in the world to cop your fucked up attitude but chooses not to because she can see the big picture. I don't consider her or her brother hypocrits because they both know what they're talking about....much better then you do."

You wrote: "How predictable. When you learn it was your friends who did it you do a complete 180 and spin it to "they're trying to teach you something." Then you pull the "you just hate bush" card? I guessed you'd make friends with Mr. Hypocrisy but didn't think you'd give him a blow job to boot. "

You also wrote later:".......should we go with your approach and just keep murdering innocent people until you feel safe?"

"How in the fuck can we preach to the world about freedom and justice when we openly admit we kidnap people and hold them in secret prisons?"

Course I really don't know what secret prisons you speak of. Is Abu Grab secret? Is GITMO secret? Do you know who signed into law the practice...Rendition is what it's called. Bill Clinton signed it into law. And I don't think anyone but that prick Obama may have implied we kidnap anyone. But I don't think he is an authority on the truth.

Further evidence of your obvious distain for our troops and their families are as follows:

California Girl said:
No, your point was directed at me personally - you said I 'PRETEND' to care about our troops. You then ignored it when another poster outlined the reason why I care..... I don't PRETEND to care about our troops - my fiance was one of them you stupid, arrogant, fucking wanker.

When it's a member of your family, come back and tell me I don't fucking care you half witted moron.

You wrote: "Yes it was directed personally towards you....that argument is directed personally at everyone who supports in the invasions and occupations. I also didn't ignore being told you lost your fiance. You obviously don't care what I think so what good would it have done to give my condolences? I didn't say anything else about it because you are no where near ready to have a candid conversation and I am giving you heads up right now....if you open that door don't whine about what happens when you walk through it.

So how many more times will you change the goal posts? At first you told me to shut up on the assumption I never Served. When that doesn't work you then say to shut up on the condition of "unless you've lost a family member." Can you get anymore unAmerican than that?"

You also wrote:"It's pretty fucking dumb to tell a Combat Vet to shut up......."

Clinton? What the hell does he have to do with any of this? I said "we" as in it is a policy of our nation. I don't give a fuck who signed it into law....it's fucked up.

Then you ask what secret prisons? This is a perfect example of the pro war crowd being the most ignorant fucking group around. You don't even know what you're supporting! Bush admitted to running secret prisons.......but I understand you were unaware......he only said it OVER THREE YEARS AGO!

"President Bush has acknowledged the existence of secret CIA prisons and said 14 key terrorist suspects have now been sent to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba."

BBC NEWS | Americas | Bush admits to CIA secret prisons

Holy shit man. Go learn what the fuck is happening!

No where do I say the government can't help. My post you quoted was pointing out why Iam against the government becoming a de facto HMO. That doesn't mean I like the private healthcare industry. You've created a false dichotomy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So your preferred solution to the problem of groups of people being unaccountable for their actions in the healthcare industry is to ignore the causes of those problems and bring in another group who is even less accountable with more access to our money? Did you get some bad peyote or something?

Here...you say the FOR profit corporations are more accountable than government...So who is your elected representatives for Aetna?

I guess Mussolini's fascism (corporatocracy) is a better design than our founder's

BTW...the public option doesn't make government a de facto HMO....That is false dichotomy

The government is less accountable........I'm done man.....you're so steamed up about this you don't give dialogue a chance.

CurveLight...I'm not at all "steamed up"...I surmise it is YOU...

Let's think about WHAT you ARE saying..."The government is less accountable"

So, the system of government our founding fathers created, a representative republic is LESS accountable to the citizens than FOR profit corporations? Yet you and I have one Congressman and two Senators that we elected to represent us in Washington, plus state and local representatives we elected. Conversely, You and I have NO elected representation in any corporations, unless you are a shareholder...and corporations are solely driven by profit... the health insurance corporations are NOT in the health CARE business, they are in the profit business, and one way they can increase profit is to collect premiums from you and I and THEN find a loophole to DENY paying out when we have an expensive illness.

I agree government has not been as accountable AS they need to be. The current health care debate is an example...TOO many of our elected representatives are siding with the FOR profit corporations that are spending 1.4 million dollars per day to KILL health care reform and particularly the public option...the public option would create formidable competition and cut into their profits...so MUCH so that they're willing to pay 1.4 million dollars per day to KILL it...

Albert Camus said: It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.... you are taking the WRONG side...

Yep, fuck off. I don't seek to silence you, you stupid fucking idiot. I just resent you making personal remarks to me when you know absolutely nothing of my circumstances. That's because you are a pathetic little person who thinks that it's okay to say whatever you feel like saying on an internet forum - because other people's feelings are of no consequence to you.

I didn't bring my personal circumstances into this - someone else did. So your pathetic attempt to make me look like I'm on a tout for sympathy is actually just a wiggle out for you.

I am only too well aware what our troops are dying for. And I support them - and their loved ones. Because, unlike you, I recognize the sacrifice and the horrific price we pay.

In closing, fuck you.

What the hell is wrong with you? It was YOU who made it personal by telling me I didn't know what I was talking about and that I should "go Serve" and unless I do I should shut up. When that trick backfires you switch to parading your dead fiance around. Can you even begin to count how many times you have told people in this thread alone to shut up? When I expose how you exploit his Sacrifice you then play the victim card and flat out lie and say I'm the one who "made it personal."

No, you don't have the first fucking clue why our Troops are dying. To avoid revealing that you have to personalize the debate every single time and hope people will feed into your twisted fuck mind games.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here...you say the FOR profit corporations are more accountable than government...So who is your elected representatives for Aetna?

I guess Mussolini's fascism (corporatocracy) is a better design than our founder's

BTW...the public option doesn't make government a de facto HMO....That is false dichotomy

The government is less accountable........I'm done man.....you're so steamed up about this you don't give dialogue a chance.

So, the system of government our founding fathers created, a representative republic is LESS accountable to the citizens than FOR profit corporations? Yet you and I have one Congressman and two Senators that we elected to represent us in Washington, plus state and local representatives we elected. Conversely, You and I have NO elected representation in any corporations, unless you are a shareholder...and corporations are solely driven by profit... the health insurance corporations are NOT in the health CARE business, they are in the profit business, and one way they can increase profit is to collect premiums from you and I and THEN find a loophole to DENY paying out when we have an expensive illness.

I agree government has not been as accountable AS they need to be. The current health care debate is an example...TOO many of our elected representatives are siding with the FOR profit corporations that are spending 1.4 million dollars per day to KILL health care reform and particularly the public option...the public option would create formidable competition and cut into their profits...so MUCH so that they're willing to pay 1.4 million dollars per day to KILL it...

Albert Camus said: It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.... you are taking the WRONG side...

Wtf? Yes in theory our government is more accountable but the reality is this is no where near true. That's why I gave you all those examples you ignored.

In closing, fuck you.

What the hell is wrong with you? It was YOU who made it personal by telling me I didn't know what I was talking about and that I should "go Serve" and unless I do I should shut up. When that trick backfires you switch to parading your dead fiance around. Can you even begin to count how many times you have told people in this thread alone to shut up? When I expose how you exploit his Sacrifice you then play the victim card and flat out lie and say I'm the one who "made it personal."

No, you don't have the first fucking clue why our Troops are dying. To avoid revealing that you have to personalize the debate every single time and hope people will feed into your twisted fuck mind games.

Seriously, are you some kind of deluded freak or what? I didn't bring my fiance into this - someone else did. Nothing to do with me, you stupid ignorant little pigman. Seems to me that the only one 'exploiting' anything on here is you - who seems to think that having served makes you somehow more important. Well, you aren't.

I didn't personalize this - you did, you spiteful ass. The one playing twisted games is yourself - and even then you fucking lose.

Wtf? Yes in theory our government is more accountable but the reality is this is no where near true. That's why I gave you all those examples you ignored.

The example you gave were almost exclusively failures of the Bush administration... Obama is not Bush... he may not be as liberal or progressive as our country NEEDS, but he is a major step up and giant leap forward from Bush, who was the worst president in my lifetime and probably in the history of our republic...

In closing, fuck you.

Seriously, are you some kind of deluded freak or what? I didn't bring my fiance into this - someone else did. Nothing to do with me, you stupid ignorant little pigman. Seems to me that the only one 'exploiting' anything on here is you - who seems to think that having served makes you somehow more important. Well, you aren't.

I didn't personalize this - you did, you spiteful ass. The one playing twisted games is yourself - and even then you fucking lose.

You knew if you alluded to him enough someone would specifically state it so you are not fooling anyone. I also never implied I'm more important because I fought. You told me to go Serve so I responded by pointing out I did. Now you want to use that to accuse me of exploiting my service? Lol....you're unbelievably psychotic.

Calligirl, I am deeply saddened by your loss but this is not about one life lost. It is about saving more lives. You have been hit with one of the worst tragedies people can experience and I think it is in this mourning that prevents seeing differing views. You need his Sacrifice to have meaning. That is understandable. What I think is being overlooked is it doesn't matter if the Policies that sent him were ill advised or flat wrong. Politicians lying or deceiving to send our Troops to war cannot taint the honor, courage, and integrity of our Troops. Admitting the occupation is a mistake does not take away from your Fiance's Sacrifice. With so much loss many people are supporting the occupations out of a desire to see a positive end result more than on the merits of the need for the wars themselves. How many more people should lose their lives while we occupy nations that never attacked us? I'll leave off with this link.
Iraq Veterans Against the War

Here's a partisan comment for ya.... Obamacorn won't show up because it was his muslim terrorist brother that did the shooting. Nobody wants him there.

Please point to when I pissed all over a fallen soldiers memory. Is this just more of your fabrication mode......like when you falsely accused me of claiming to have more of a right to speak because of my Service?

Looks to me like you and calligirl are pissed when your trivial and sad attempts to silence others by emotional blackmail fail.

You know what I see as pissing all over a fallen soldier's memory looks like? It's when someone uses that soldier's Sacrifice to try and make other people shut up.

The above post is an example of not only trivializing the sacrifice of the soldier in question but in effect you once again pissed on his memory. But there are other examples of this attitude as well as your habit of accusing our troops of committing war crimes, plus your indignation at being told to shut up because you claimed you were a combat vet.

Do you remember the following exchanges:

Mudwhistle wrote: "The woman you labled CallGirl has personally lost someone close to her in the war...her fiance. He was a Marine officer.

She has every reason in the world to cop your fucked up attitude but chooses not to because she can see the big picture. I don't consider her or her brother hypocrits because they both know what they're talking about....much better then you do."

You wrote: "How predictable. When you learn it was your friends who did it you do a complete 180 and spin it to "they're trying to teach you something." Then you pull the "you just hate bush" card? I guessed you'd make friends with Mr. Hypocrisy but didn't think you'd give him a blow job to boot. "

You also wrote later:".......should we go with your approach and just keep murdering innocent people until you feel safe?"

"How in the fuck can we preach to the world about freedom and justice when we openly admit we kidnap people and hold them in secret prisons?"

Course I really don't know what secret prisons you speak of. Is Abu Grab secret? Is GITMO secret? Do you know who signed into law the practice...Rendition is what it's called. Bill Clinton signed it into law. And I don't think anyone but that prick Obama may have implied we kidnap anyone. But I don't think he is an authority on the truth.

Further evidence of your obvious distain for our troops and their families are as follows:

California Girl said:
No, your point was directed at me personally - you said I 'PRETEND' to care about our troops. You then ignored it when another poster outlined the reason why I care..... I don't PRETEND to care about our troops - my fiance was one of them you stupid, arrogant, fucking wanker.

When it's a member of your family, come back and tell me I don't fucking care you half witted moron.

You wrote: "Yes it was directed personally towards you....that argument is directed personally at everyone who supports in the invasions and occupations. I also didn't ignore being told you lost your fiance. You obviously don't care what I think so what good would it have done to give my condolences? I didn't say anything else about it because you are no where near ready to have a candid conversation and I am giving you heads up right now....if you open that door don't whine about what happens when you walk through it.

So how many more times will you change the goal posts? At first you told me to shut up on the assumption I never Served. When that doesn't work you then say to shut up on the condition of "unless you've lost a family member." Can you get anymore unAmerican than that?"

You also wrote:"It's pretty fucking dumb to tell a Combat Vet to shut up......."

Clinton? What the hell does he have to do with any of this? I said "we" as in it is a policy of our nation. I don't give a fuck who signed it into law....it's fucked up.

Then you ask what secret prisons? This is a perfect example of the pro war crowd being the most ignorant fucking group around. You don't even know what you're supporting! Bush admitted to running secret prisons.......but I understand you were unaware......he only said it OVER THREE YEARS AGO!

"President Bush has acknowledged the existence of secret CIA prisons and said 14 key terrorist suspects have now been sent to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba."

BBC NEWS | Americas | Bush admits to CIA secret prisons

Holy shit man. Go learn what the fuck is happening!

This is old news.

Those places had been running since Clinton was President. He signed it into law and had them up and running back in the 90s with a Presidential Directive in 1995.....that's what the fuck he had to do with it. And technically the facility in question was not a prison. Nobody was serving time there. They are CIA holding and interrigation facilities. The Clinton Administration decided that they were needed to keep the press from knowing they existed and thus keep the ACLU from screaming bloody murder.
While the US has used legal rendition increasingly since the 1980s as a method for dealing with foreign defendants[citation needed], extraordinary rendition is a wholly extra-legal process that differs in its nature and usage as a tool in the US-led "war on terror".[14] Modern methods of rendition include a form where suspects are taken into US custody but delivered to a third-party state, often without ever being on US soil, and without involving the rendering country's judiciary; they have been termed "extraordinary rendition".[citation needed] The CIA was granted permission to use rendition in a presidential directive signed by US President Bill Clinton in 1995.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraordinary_rendition

Bush closed them down years ago and the article even says he has closed them down by shipping the 14 to GITMO.

Problem with you is you don't pay attention.

Last edited:
Rotfl! First you say "what secret prisons" then when I show you the ones being referenced you pretend you knew about them then try to bring clinton up as if it matters ONCE AGAIN I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO AUTHORIZED THEM....THEY ARE WRONG.

Then in response to the article showing Bush admitted to the SECRET PRISONS you claim he shut them down?????????

He simply said 14 suspects were TRANSFERRED to Gitmo. He never said they were shut down.

You can't provide a single link showing bush shut them down. You're an unbelievably dishonest shitbag. You embarrass the hell out of the pro war crowd.

Here's a partisan comment for ya.... Obamacorn won't show up because it was his muslim terrorist brother that did the shooting. Nobody wants him there.

Finally! I had heard about the Fox News Program of Journalism Internship but hadn't run into any students until now. Bravo! (all msm is pro government.....fox is there to make you believe it is your enemy......which ironically has some truth)

Calligirl, I am deeply saddened by your loss but this is not about one life lost. It is about saving more lives. You have been hit with one of the worst tragedies people can experience and I think it is in this mourning that prevents seeing differing views. You need his Sacrifice to have meaning. That is understandable. What I think is being overlooked is it doesn't matter if the Policies that sent him were ill advised or flat wrong. Politicians lying or deceiving to send our Troops to war cannot taint the honor, courage, and integrity of our Troops. Admitting the occupation is a mistake does not take away from your Fiance's Sacrifice. With so much loss many people are supporting the occupations out of a desire to see a positive end result more than on the merits of the need for the wars themselves. How many more people should lose their lives while we occupy nations that never attacked us? I'll leave off with this link.

For the final time. I do not want your sympathy. It is meaningless to me. I know what I need - I don't need some fucking asshole on an internet forum to explain it to me. You are a pompous, arrogant ass, an excuse for a human being. Your opinion of the war is nothing more than that, an OPINION. I have a different opinion - which I think you will agree I am entitled to.

Now, I would appreciate it if you could leave me the fuck alone. If your continue with your pathetic drivel, do it in response to someone else.

And don't try to 'help' me with stupid fucking links that I am already aware of. I am perfectly capable of finding out information for myself.... I don't need some asshole like you trying to shove it down my throat. Now, kindly FUCK OFF.

I never thought I would long for the days of open borders Bush, but anything would be better than this mentally deranged madman Obama. Thank's BGG, Good for The Bush's. ~BH

Crazy ain't it... Hopefully the Country isn't Flushed Down the Crapper before he and his Party are Done...

:)

peace...

I hear yuh Mal. They without a doubt will finish of the dollar and bankrupt us before they get handed their ass. ~BH

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

For the final time. I do not want your sympathy. It is meaningless to me. I know what I need - I don't need some fucking asshole on an internet forum to explain it to me. You are a pompous, arrogant ass, an excuse for a human being. Your opinion of the war is nothing more than that, an OPINION. I have a different opinion - which I think you will agree I am entitled to.

Now, I would appreciate it if you could leave me the fuck alone. If your continue with your pathetic drivel, do it in response to someone else.

And don't try to 'help' me with stupid fucking links that I am already aware of. I am perfectly capable of finding out information for myself.... I don't need some asshole like you trying to shove it down my throat. Now, kindly FUCK OFF.

Listen, you come on here with your selfish little rants and shove your fiancée's death in everyone's face and when your bullshit isn't bought the way you want it to you just whine some more. Don't start it on the personal level if you can't handle it. Ya ya....I know....fuck off......you need help.

Listen, you come on here with your selfish little rants and shove your fiancée's death in everyone's face and when your bullshit isn't bought the way you want it to you just whine some more. Don't start it on the personal level if you can't handle it. Ya ya....I know....fuck off......you need help.

Rearrange the following into a well know phrase or saying:

Off
Fuck

You really are a pathetic excuse for a human being. I didn't start making it personal - and it seems you are incapable of not having the last word.... so from here, you are welcome to it. Feel free to continue your fucking lunatic rant. I shall, from here, ignore your stupid whiny little insults.

Eat shit and die.

Forum List

Back