George W. Bush’s favorable rating lowest of any living president, poll shows

Obviously, he is the worst former President alive, this has almost nothing to do with Romney. I heard from relatives on my mother's side of my family George Romney was a good Governor.

Almost nothing to do with Romney my eyesight is not 20/20 anymore but I can't see how this anything to do with Romney or the 2012 election.

Ohh nothing at all except pretty much the same people will be voting for Romney as voted to re-elect Bush.

And most of them say that Obama is the worst president of all times...

So they were wrong on those two points.

They might as well go for 3 and vote for romney.

Well, it's widely known that the 400 or so people still watching CNN aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Compared to the FOX picture show lovers CNN viewers are geniuses! :lol:
It's not FOX trying to bring a man who has been out of office almost four years into the current election picture and the ones most likely to try and run with this which would not be a sign of genius would be the CNN or MSNBC viewers.

MSNBC is a Fox equivalent, CNN is actual news. I note many reports on UNemployment on CNN, that does not favor Obama.

Nuff said for more info go to:
George W. Bush

Well, it's widely known that the 400 or so people still watching CNN aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

What kinda genius' are still babbling on and on about a President that's been gone for four years? I mean, I know you guys are real fond of telling everybody how much smarter you are then everybody else, but then you keep doing stupid shit like this....

It's not FOX trying to bring a man who has been out of office almost four years into the current election picture and the ones most likely to try and run with this which would not be a sign of genius would be the CNN or MSNBC viewers.

MSNBC is a Fox equivalent, CNN is actual news. I note many reports on UNemployment on CNN, that does not favor Obama.

:lol:

Mkay...

Even a broken clock is right twice a day :lol:

Hardly surprising, but it's good to see it. The only surprising thing is that it's even as high as in the 40s.

Last edited:
Good thing we have that unbiased media informing everyone. It should definitely be added to the cost of a campaign.

except the problem with your usual ramblings is the MSM was announcing it all all over the national networks the last couple of months he was in office that he had the lowest approval rating.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: even lower than Dick Nixons.:lol:

Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent - CBS News

MSNBC and FOX are equivalent really let's test that off the top of my head I can name five MSNBC host who are as blatantly biased to the left as you can get.
Chris Matthews
Al Sharpton
Ed Schultz
Rachel Maddow
Lawrence O' Donnell
How many FOX host are as biased to the right as these five are to the left and I will give you Sean Hannity.

What kinda genius' are still babbling on and on about a President that's been gone for four years? I mean, I know you guys are real fond of telling everybody how much smarter you are then everybody else, but then you keep doing stupid shit like this....

03-19-2012, 11:27 PM
Soggy in NOLA
Member #20241 Join Date: Jul 2009
Thanked 4,452 Times in 3,019 Posts

Cool!!!!! Jimmy Carter all over again!!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/213796-gas-shortages-for-the-east-coast-in-july-3.html#post4986606

Just the first hit on Carter I am sure I can find more on carter, Clinton, FDR, etc from you and right wingers on here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back