George W Bush. First is so many categories.

Is he first in vacation time? Or did Ronnie Ray-Gun take even more time off?

By the same time in his presidency:

Bush - 407 days
Obama - 125

Bush - 407 days
Obama - 125

Of course Nuttley, we all KNOW that like FDR working from Campobello, "W" worked from his Texas ranch...., Would you left wing assholes like to talk about FDR at Campobello?... I believe I should bring this FACT up more often when you subversives feel especially stupid in what you post! ....Apparently the Manchurian muslim doesn't WANT TO GO BACK TO SHITCARGO, to work!

Bush:
First downgrade of US debt
First time total debt reached $13T
Spent more money than every other president combined
Not only lost one war, lost second war that had been won previously
Most scandals in one White House
Least popular among foreign leaders
Most divisive president ever
Most laws struck down by the judiciary

Wow, Bush really sucked, didnt he?

Bush - 407 days
Obama - 125

Of course Nuttley, we all KNOW that like FDR working from Campobello, "W" worked from his Texas ranch...., Would you left wing assholes like to talk about FDR at Campobello?... I believe I should bring this FACT up more often when you subversives feel especially stupid in what you post! ....Apparently the Manchurian muslim doesn't WANT TO GO BACK TO SHITCARGO, to work!

Obama continues to carry out his official duties on the golf course or at west coast fundraisers. Of course he thinks those ARE his duties.

Bush - 407 days
Obama - 125

Obama continues to carry out his official duties on the golf course or at west coast fundraisers. Of course he thinks those ARE his duties.

So what, if you don't like it then tough doo-doo...are you this misery born depressing fool in real life also? Do you whine when the neighbor has a sweeter ride than you?

Last edited:

So what, if you don't like it then tuff doo-doo...

My team, YAY! Their team, BOO!
Yup, that's what the Left is all about. They dont even try to defend him anymore. Their only defense is, Well BOOSH!

Bush - 407 days
Obama - 125

I hate reposting from another thread but this deserves to be here....

10527841_566837363445927_2748521203020747269_n.jpg

Forum List

Back